Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Morning, muchachos.

TAMPA, Fla. - There is heavy police presence on Dale Mabry Highway between Spruce and Columbus Streets, closing that portion of the Highway to southbound traffic after a naked man reportedly ran through traffic and jumped on cars early Wednesday.
Multiple officers responded to subdue the man who was behaving irrationally. The man was seen banging his head against a vehicle in the roadway.

Tampa police have confirmed the man died after being transported to the hospital.

The identity of the man has not been released at this time.

The incident is under investigation.
Anyone heard from Shaun lately? Hmmm...

Good morning, Raz. How are you feeling?

Morning TaxiManRazmundos

Good morning, Raz. How are you feeling?
Better. But I seem to have arthritis in my right hand this morning, and it really sucks.

Morning TaxiManRazmundos
Indeed. Morning, Tex.

morning RazMan.

Morning Daves, Raz, and Dean. Foggy as hell here.

some drunk missed the turn into the park and wiped out a pole with the transformer on it. transformer ended up in the bed of his truck, wires down for about 3-4 poles. guy was airlifted to Tampa Trauma center. all kinds of Duke Electric equipment here.

off to the noon meeting followed by a lovely day of golf. woohoo!

Morning Daves, Raz, and Dean. Foggy as hell here.
Morning BeachBean.

Cloudy here but no fog, currently 69 degrees (coincidentally my favorite number)

some drunk missed the turn into the park and wiped out a pole with the transformer on it. transformer ended up in the bed of his truck, wires down for about 3-4 poles. guy was airlifted to Tampa Trauma center. all kinds of Duke Electric equipment here.

off to the noon meeting followed by a lovely day of golf. woohoo!
Later Dean, hit um long and straight.

some drunk missed the turn into the park and wiped out a pole with the transformer on it. transformer ended up in the bed of his truck, wires down for about 3-4 poles. guy was airlifted to Tampa Trauma center. all kinds of Duke Electric equipment here.

off to the noon meeting followed by a lovely day of golf. woohoo!
Hope you hit 'em better than that guy did.

TAMPA, Fla. - There is heavy police presence on Dale Mabry Highway between Spruce and Columbus Streets, closing that portion of the Highway to southbound traffic after a naked man reportedly ran through traffic and jumped on cars early Wednesday.
Multiple officers responded to subdue the man who was behaving irrationally. The man was seen banging his head against a vehicle in the roadway.

Tampa police have confirmed the man died after being transported to the hospital.

The identity of the man has not been released at this time.

The incident is under investigation.
Anyone heard from Shaun lately? Hmmm...
Bastige Has not posted since his last new job.

Think I will go fuk around a while then get me some catfish for lunch at the Catfish Parlor.   Have not even had an email here this morning.

BBL

EPC 2nd and ginger ale.
You are hitting the hard stuff pretty early this morning. ;)
no power to make coffee. :(
which is why I bought a stove top coffee percolator.  The warder in nastier
without her morning coffee.   last blackout was rough, so now I am prepared.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10