Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Think I will go fuk around a while then get me some catfish for lunch at the Catfish Parlor.   Have not even had an email here this morning.

BBL
Never made it to a mushroom-Swiss burger yesterday because I went home sick instead. Now I'm counting the minutes until lunchtime. Gonna hit the Red Wagon today. Good, greasy burgers.
you are taking your Red wagon for a greasy burger today?
got a retirenment luncheon in house today.  guy is a trumper, and obnoxious about it.
You can support whomever you wish, just don't try to convince me, he is the best thing
since sliced milk or canned bread!  8)
I'm sure he'll make sliced milk great again! Morning, Flip.
So long as he pisses off progressives, embraces the second amendment, and supports Israel, he's okay in my book.
if he gets off twitter, that would help, I can live with thinking of him as my crazy president.
  I just don't need him to confirm it, in 140 characters or less weekly.
Simple Solution - you are not a millennial so just stay off twitter

Sheesh!
where are you now, or better yet, what is this a picture of?
(besides fog).
Down on South Padre Island.  This is the forecast for the entire day.
Quality time with the Mrs?
That's good for 5 - 7 minutes, then what?
Go have lunch and then try again?
Sun is coming out up here.

Jericho Hill 12 Honest Men $50/box of 12 FS at Holts

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/jericho-hill-limited-edition-3.html
Not bad. Still have a bunch left though.
Enquiring minds want to know does it get the CCB seal of approval?
I think i paid $5 each in the past which would come to $60 and that was a good deal.  So $50 is even better. But I'm not 100% certain on those figures.
Bit on this deal myself.  Like me a lancero from time to time.
Yeah, me too. They also had the Uncle Lees for $5 cheaper than I paid before Christmas. I resisted the temptation to add those on. I gave those as gift boxes, but kept one box for myself.

I might need a nap now.

[...]

And leave it to the punks? Nah. It's easy to keep millennials in line. Just invade their cyber space and keep them on the run.

Sheesh!
where are you now, or better yet, what is this a picture of?
(besides fog).
Down on South Padre Island.  This is the forecast for the entire day.
Quality time with the Mrs?
That's good for 5 - 7 minutes, then what?
Go have lunch and then try again?
Sun is coming out up here.
Clearing up nicely here now.  Met a tennis couple and played two sets.  Time for some lunch.

Sheesh!
where are you now, or better yet, what is this a picture of?
(besides fog).
Down on South Padre Island.  This is the forecast for the entire day.
Quality time with the Mrs?
That's good for 5 - 7 minutes, then what?
Go have lunch and then try again?
Sun is coming out up here.
Clearing up nicely here now.  Met a tennis couple and played two sets.  Time for some lunch.
Sheesh, you are starting to post like Dean!

Jericho Hill 12 Honest Men $50/box of 12 FS at Holts

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/jericho-hill-limited-edition-3.html
Not bad. Still have a bunch left though.
Enquiring minds want to know does it get the CCB seal of approval?
I think i paid $5 each in the past which would come to $60 and that was a good deal.  So $50 is even better. But I'm not 100% certain on those figures.
Bit on this deal myself.  Like me a lancero from time to time.
I just did a little searching and couldn't find what I previously paid.
Cause you're a liar!

Sheesh!
where are you now, or better yet, what is this a picture of?
(besides fog).
Down on South Padre Island.  This is the forecast for the entire day.
Quality time with the Mrs?
That's good for 5 - 7 minutes, then what?
Go have lunch and then try again?
Sun is coming out up here.
Clearing up nicely here now.  Met a tennis couple and played two sets.  Time for some lunch.
Sheesh, you are starting to post like Dean!
Wait until you find out what happened after tennis!

Jericho Hill 12 Honest Men $50/box of 12 FS at Holts

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/jericho-hill-limited-edition-3.html
Not bad. Still have a bunch left though.
Enquiring minds want to know does it get the CCB seal of approval?
I think i paid $5 each in the past which would come to $60 and that was a good deal.  So $50 is even better. But I'm not 100% certain on those figures.
Bit on this deal myself.  Like me a lancero from time to time.
I just did a little searching and couldn't find what I previously paid.
Cause you're a liar!
It appears so.

Sheesh!
where are you now, or better yet, what is this a picture of?
(besides fog).
Down on South Padre Island.  This is the forecast for the entire day.
Quality time with the Mrs?
That's good for 5 - 7 minutes, then what?
Go have lunch and then try again?
Sun is coming out up here.
Clearing up nicely here now.  Met a tennis couple and played two sets.  Time for some lunch.
Did you wear your new tennis bracelet?

Sheesh!
where are you now, or better yet, what is this a picture of?
(besides fog).
Down on South Padre Island.  This is the forecast for the entire day.
Quality time with the Mrs?
That's good for 5 - 7 minutes, then what?
Go have lunch and then try again?
Sun is coming out up here.
Clearing up nicely here now.  Met a tennis couple and played two sets.  Time for some lunch.
Sheesh, you are starting to post like Dean!
Wait until you find out what happened after tennis!
That's one Deanism with which I cannot compete.

Hazzuh!

Gotta Luv George Strait and RIP Merle!

George Strait: Drinking Rules

The legendary country star talks about drinking with Merle Haggard, his favorite hangover remedy and how he likes his tequila.

Do you like alcohol with food? “I think that during dinner, wine is great. After dinner, tequila is great. Before dinner, tequila is great.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/28/george-strait-drinking-rules.html
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10