Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

  • Administrator
12/28/2016
« on: December 28, 2016, 12:01:19 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Morning Humpers, Humpees and The Humped.

December 28 is............National Chocolate Candy Day

It's National Chocolate Candy Day! Chocolate candy is one of the most popular sweets in the world. It can be combined with everything from nuts and caramel to raisins and pretzels to make some of our favorite chocolate treats!

Did you know that during the Second World War, the U.S. Government commissioned Milton Hershey to create a candy bar to include in the soldiers' rations? The recipe his company created is now the famous Hershey Milk Chocolate Bar.

Today, chocolate is still clearly an American favorite treat. Over 2.8 billion pounds are consumed annually. On average that means each person consumes over eleven pounds per year! To celebrate National Chocolate Candy Day, enjoy some of your favorite types of chocolate candy.

Mashing Today, El Oso Mama's back up.

Laranja Corona's and Caixa's still available at decent prices on the Page this morning.

Mixed bag at the Sister

Sancho Panza Triple Anejo at Today's Joe

Drew Estate 3 Box Nirvana Sale at the FU :o

66 degrees this morning, partly sunny and up to 82 this afternoon.

Health curse of the middle aged: 80% are now 'overweight, lazy or drink too much' as they worry about their children, ageing parents or work

Officials say those in the 40 to 60 age group are neglecting their health
Some 83 per cent have poor lifestyle habits, according to a major study
Around 63 per cent of women and 77 per cent of men are now overweight

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4069418/Health-curse-middle-aged-80-overweight-lazy-drink-worry-children-ageing-parents-work.html#ixzz4U81hnfs6

Time for work, BBL

Happy humping, ya humps.

Woke up in a panic because I thought I forgot to move the elf. I ought to sue the company that makes them for PTSD!

Good morning, Daves of the Texas and Ohio varieties.

Woke up in a panic because I thought I forgot to move the elf. I ought to sue the company that makes them for PTSD!
Sounds like fun, remind me to start that next year!

Woke up in a panic because I thought I forgot to move the elf. I ought to sue the company that makes them for PTSD!
Sounds like fun, remind me to start that next year!
Sure, no problem. 332 days left until they come back out.

NJDave's missing again. May have to send out the hounds.

Mashing Today, El Oso Mama's back up.

Laranja Corona's and Caixa's still available at decent prices on the Page this morning.

Mixed bag at the Sister

Sancho Panza Triple Anejo at Today's Joe

Drew Estate 3 Box Nirvana Sale at the FU :o
Concise summary, thanks!

NJDave's missing again. May have to send out the hounds.
Present....had to take the car in for service yesterday morning and have munchkins around so not much free banter time.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10