Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

« Reply #180 on: October 18, 2016, 05:34:29 PM »

take care guys, Dean, maybe you have some crackers to go with that Wisconsin cheddar?
who had the early reservation on the stuffed pork chop?
Enough pork to be stuffed to satisfy everyone I suspect.

« Reply #181 on: October 18, 2016, 05:48:44 PM »

take care guys, Dean, maybe you have some crackers to go with that Wisconsin cheddar?
who had the early reservation on the stuffed pork chop?
all good. no invitations. redhead said she'd stop by to see how the lesser people lived. lady was gone before redhead showed. just said I had company coming and left it at that.

« Reply #182 on: October 18, 2016, 05:51:34 PM »

this will be interesting. the lady just showed up, the redhead is on her way, and I only have two pork chops.
This seems to be heading into new territory.
It's Dean, all old. ;)
I was thinking new for the lady and the redhead.

« Reply #183 on: October 18, 2016, 05:51:48 PM »

Dave, if you can adjust your boat picking up day. I can take you to the Yankeetown Seafood Festival.

« Reply #184 on: October 18, 2016, 05:52:03 PM »

take care guys, Dean, maybe you have some crackers to go with that Wisconsin cheddar?
who had the early reservation on the stuffed pork chop?
all good. no invitations. redhead said she'd stop by to see how the lesser people lived. lady was gone before redhead showed. just said I had company coming and left it at that.
Slick Willy Dean

« Reply #185 on: October 18, 2016, 05:52:52 PM »

Dave, if you can adjust your boat picking up day. I can take you to the Yankeetown Seafood Festival.
What day is it, saw your link but have not opened it.

« Reply #186 on: October 18, 2016, 05:54:21 PM »

take care guys, Dean, maybe you have some crackers to go with that Wisconsin cheddar?
who had the early reservation on the stuffed pork chop?
all good. no invitations. redhead said she'd stop by to see how the lesser people lived. lady was gone before redhead showed. just said I had company coming and left it at that.
Well done. We've had enough drama for the week.

« Reply #187 on: October 18, 2016, 05:56:13 PM »

take care guys, Dean, maybe you have some crackers to go with that Wisconsin cheddar?
who had the early reservation on the stuffed pork chop?
all good. no invitations. redhead said she'd stop by to see how the lesser people lived. lady was gone before redhead showed. just said I had company coming and left it at that.
Well done. We've had enough drama for the week.
It's only Tuesday, Dean's just getting started.

« Reply #188 on: October 18, 2016, 05:56:14 PM »

Dave, if you can adjust your boat picking up day. I can take you to the Yankeetown Seafood Festival.
I checked out the site but I couldn't tell whether or not the food was any good. What can you tell us?

« Reply #189 on: October 18, 2016, 05:56:28 PM »

Dave, if you can adjust your boat picking up day. I can take you to the Yankeetown Seafood Festival.
What day is it, saw your link but have not opened it.
Checked it and would luv to go, I am a big local food festival fan but can't do that weekend.

« Reply #190 on: October 18, 2016, 05:57:51 PM »

take care guys, Dean, maybe you have some crackers to go with that Wisconsin cheddar?
who had the early reservation on the stuffed pork chop?
all good. no invitations. redhead said she'd stop by to see how the lesser people lived. lady was gone before redhead showed. just said I had company coming and left it at that.
Well done. We've had enough drama for the week.
It's only Tuesday, Dean's just getting started.
Well he ran the wheels off last Tuesday and FUCT up his golf game Wednesday

« Reply #191 on: October 18, 2016, 06:31:00 PM »

Dave, if you can adjust your boat picking up day. I can take you to the Yankeetown Seafood Festival.
What day is it, saw your link but have not opened it.
November 19 & 20.

« Reply #192 on: October 18, 2016, 06:32:14 PM »

Dave, if you can adjust your boat picking up day. I can take you to the Yankeetown Seafood Festival.
What day is it, saw your link but have not opened it.
Checked it and would luv to go, I am a big local food festival fan but can't do that weekend.
no problem. just thinking.

« Reply #193 on: October 18, 2016, 06:32:17 PM »

CroMagnon Aquitaine ready to light.
This one puts out a serious cloud of smoke too.
Must say this is a damn fine smoke so far.
Excellent smoke all the way, a couple of small touch-ups required but otherwise perfect.

« Reply #194 on: October 18, 2016, 06:32:53 PM »

Dave, if you can adjust your boat picking up day. I can take you to the Yankeetown Seafood Festival.
What day is it, saw your link but have not opened it.
Checked it and would luv to go, I am a big local food festival fan but can't do that weekend.
no problem. just thinking.
I appreciate it and would like to go for sure.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15