« Reply #150 on: October 18, 2016, 03:27:45 PM »

Mexican Judge Who Handled El Chapo's Cartel Cases Assassinated
shot from behind close up. apparently no security detail, on one that could keep up with him.
Or which wasn't bought off.
Hillary did it
You'll never prove it.
What difference does it make

« Reply #151 on: October 18, 2016, 03:29:14 PM »

Nica Rustica lit.  Dang does this thing put out the smoke, like a Baltimore tire fire.

« Reply #152 on: October 18, 2016, 03:31:28 PM »

Mexican Judge Who Handled El Chapo's Cartel Cases Assassinated
shot from behind close up. apparently no security detail, on one that could keep up with him.
Or which wasn't bought off.
Hillary did it
You'll never prove it.
she'd only lie about it.

« Reply #153 on: October 18, 2016, 03:32:24 PM »

Mexican Judge Who Handled El Chapo's Cartel Cases Assassinated
shot from behind close up. apparently no security detail, on one that could keep up with him.
Or which wasn't bought off.
Hillary did it
You'll never prove it.
she'd only lie about it.
Then the FBI would say it did not matter anyway

« Reply #154 on: October 18, 2016, 03:33:42 PM »

thick cut stuffed pork chops on the grill, slow cooking. should be ready in about an hour and a half.
BrickHouse Maduro robusto.

« Reply #155 on: October 18, 2016, 03:35:26 PM »

thick cut stuffed pork chops on the grill, slow cooking. should be ready in about an hour and a half.
BrickHouse Maduro robusto.
Wait a minute, didn't we just eat two half pound mushroom cheddar burgers about an hour ago?

Sheesh, wtf are you doing feeding Tony or something?

« Reply #156 on: October 18, 2016, 03:44:19 PM »

thick cut stuffed pork chops on the grill, slow cooking. should be ready in about an hour and a half.
BrickHouse Maduro robusto.
Wait a minute, didn't we just eat two half pound mushroom cheddar burgers about an hour ago?

Sheesh, wtf are you doing feeding Tony or something?
I only had one, gave one to Shirley, the maintenance/security's lady's mother. besides, the redhead is coming over and slumming it tonight.

« Reply #157 on: October 18, 2016, 03:54:59 PM »

thick cut stuffed pork chops on the grill, slow cooking. should be ready in about an hour and a half.
BrickHouse Maduro robusto.
Wait a minute, didn't we just eat two half pound mushroom cheddar burgers about an hour ago?

Sheesh, wtf are you doing feeding Tony or something?
I only had one, gave one to Shirley, the maintenance/security's lady's mother. besides, the redhead is coming over and slumming it tonight.
Ok, all is cumming clearer now.

« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2016, 03:56:21 PM »

thick cut stuffed pork chops on the grill, slow cooking. should be ready in about an hour and a half.
BrickHouse Maduro robusto.
Wait a minute, didn't we just eat two half pound mushroom cheddar burgers about an hour ago?

Sheesh, wtf are you doing feeding Tony or something?
I only had one, gave one to Shirley, the maintenance/security's lady's mother. besides, the redhead is coming over and slumming it tonight.
Ok, all is cumming clearer now.
he needs his energy...

« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2016, 03:56:27 PM »

thick cut stuffed pork chops on the grill, slow cooking. should be ready in about an hour and a half.
BrickHouse Maduro robusto.
Wait a minute, didn't we just eat two half pound mushroom cheddar burgers about an hour ago?

Sheesh, wtf are you doing feeding Tony or something?
I only had one, gave one to Shirley, the maintenance/security's lady's mother. besides, the redhead is coming over and slumming it tonight.
Ok, all is cumming clearer now.
maybe.

« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2016, 04:01:27 PM »

Markets Closed

DOW  +75 @ 18,162

« Reply #161 on: October 18, 2016, 04:01:53 PM »

Time to head home for a cigar and something cool to drink.  BBL

« Reply #162 on: October 18, 2016, 04:32:24 PM »

this will be interesting. the lady just showed up, the redhead is on her way, and I only have two pork chops.

« Reply #163 on: October 18, 2016, 04:38:21 PM »

TexDave:
yankeetownseafoodfestival.com

« Reply #164 on: October 18, 2016, 04:40:36 PM »

Nica Rustica lit.  Dang does this thing put out the smoke, like a Baltimore tire fire.
Almost grabbed one of those earlier. Maybe later tonight. Been a long while since I had one.