Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15

  • Administrator
10/18/2016
« on: October 18, 2016, 12:05:42 AM »

It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 12:08:00 AM »

Positive notes. It's the Mayor's mantra this week. ;-)

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 12:14:08 AM »

This MB3 has been in my humidor a couple of years, and it's been a long time since I've smoked one. I'm really digging it. Started out a little grassy, but then it revved up with a really nice balance of pepper, floral notes, and woody notes.

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 12:16:12 AM »

Positive notes. It's the Mayor's mantra this week. ;-)
I'm positive, that I'm full of shit. I found myself starting to doze off on the porch with with cigar in hand. Thanks for joining us to honor the memories of those recently passed. Time to call it a night.

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 12:17:06 AM »

Positive notes. It's the Mayor's mantra this week. ;-)
I'm positive, that I'm full of shit. I found myself starting to doze off on the porch with with cigar in hand. Thanks for joining us to honor the memories of those recently passed. Time to call it a night.
G'night, Mr. Mayor. May you enjoy the sleep of the righteous.

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 12:20:08 AM »

Positive notes. It's the Mayor's mantra this week. ;-)
I'm positive, that I'm full of shit. I found myself starting to doze off on the porch with with cigar in hand. Thanks for joining us to honor the memories of those recently passed. Time to call it a night.
G'night, Mr. Mayor. May you enjoy the sleep of the righteous.
And may we ALL wake up well and sound in the morning.

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 12:21:44 AM »

Indeed, and be grateful for every pleasure and every pain...for the pain reminds us that we can still feel the pleasure when it comes.

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2016, 05:27:39 AM »

Morning People's, looks like a Two-Turd-Tuesday

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 05:29:03 AM »

Positive notes. It's the Mayor's mantra this week. ;-)
I'm positive, that I'm full of shit. I found myself starting to doze off on the porch with with cigar in hand. Thanks for joining us to honor the memories of those recently passed. Time to call it a night.
G'night, Mr. Mayor. May you enjoy the sleep of the righteous.

And may we ALL wake up well and sound in the morning.
I woke up on the right side of the dirt is about it because I did not sleep much and I have a headache.

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2016, 05:51:20 AM »

Morning, Tex. Glad to have awoken for another day.

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2016, 05:57:31 AM »

Morning, Tex. Glad to have awoken for another day.
Morning Golf, you are early this morning.

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2016, 05:59:45 AM »

That time again, BBL

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2016, 06:15:23 AM »

Morning, Tex. Glad to have awoken for another day.
Morning Golf, you are early this morning.
Yes indeed. Came in a half hour early so I could leave early and pick up the kids from school. Wife is getting shots in her spine today, so she'll be confined to the bed afterrwards for a couple of hours.

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2016, 07:15:45 AM »

Morning, Tex. Glad to have awoken for another day.
Morning Golf, you are early this morning.
Yes indeed. Came in a half hour early so I could leave early and pick up the kids from school. Wife is getting shots in her spine today, so she'll be confined to the bed afterrwards for a couple of hours.
Ouch, hope that procedure goes as well as possible!
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15