@ Golf & Travellin Dave and other non-deplorable types:

Here's what you need to know when you move to Canada after TRUMP is elected.

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Here-s-what-you-need-to-know-before-you-move-to-9242124.php
Who said anything about moving to Canada?  That's not on the way to SC, is it?

Guess I will smoke the 2nd Skinny Tat for the FL- TN game this afternoon.
Georgia looking pathetic.  Athens folks will be begging for Richt to come back.
Amen, sons Inlaws have not been able to get any tickets to a game this year but I bet they can get all they want for the remaining games.

@ Golf & Travellin Dave and other non-deplorable types:

Here's what you need to know when you move to Canada after TRUMP is elected.

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Here-s-what-you-need-to-know-before-you-move-to-9242124.php
Who said anything about moving to Canada?  That's not on the way to SC, is it?
All you Trmp haters are supposed to leave the country - by your own choice

WAHOOO, full up with good BBQ, had some good music there today with Granny on the fiddle.

@ Golf & Travellin Dave and other non-deplorable types:

Here's what you need to know when you move to Canada after TRUMP is elected.

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Here-s-what-you-need-to-know-before-you-move-to-9242124.php
Who said anything about moving to Canada?  That's not on the way to SC, is it?
All you Trmp haters are supposed to leave the country
Why would we leave, we want to stay right here to celebrate his defeat. ;)

I need to focus on the soccer game. See yuz.
Later Mr Soccer Mom, don't forget to bake some cookies for the Team when they win.
That's the beauty of millennial soccer... No losers, no winners.

Actually, we won 5-0.
Regular soccer is almost as bad....wasting 90 minutes then celebrating a 0-0 tie.
In regular soccer, they don't celebrate the tie, they're celebrating the whole damn time. Never could get into that sport, or understand why people get so into it.

Afternoon Bean, plenty of bikers at Opies but did not see you.

Time to hit it and quit it. Hazzuh!

Time to hit it and quit it. Hazzuh!
See you whatever day your new schedule brings you back.

Afternoon Bean, plenty of bikers at Opies but did not see you.
I have participated in the past in a fun ride-to-eat at Opies, but sadly not today.  At work with a four kicks and coffee instead.  I really need to get that performance ladder thing done so I can ride and eat BBQ more often.

WAHOOO, full up with good BBQ, had some good music there today with Granny on the fiddle.
That dude next to her looks a bit like Don Walser.  Saw him years ago at Threadgills.  He's been pushing daises for a while now, though. RIP.

here's some classic Don Walser to spruce up your Saturday afternoon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdNht2kiSNQ

@ Golf & Travellin Dave and other non-deplorable types:

Here's what you need to know when you move to Canada after TRUMP is elected.

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Here-s-what-you-need-to-know-before-you-move-to-9242124.php
Who said anything about moving to Canada?  That's not on the way to SC, is it?
I actually saw this in SC...

@ Golf & Travellin Dave and other non-deplorable types:

Here's what you need to know when you move to Canada after TRUMP is elected.

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Here-s-what-you-need-to-know-before-you-move-to-9242124.php
Who said anything about moving to Canada?  That's not on the way to SC, is it?
I actually saw this in SC...

Pretty Funny and that is a Low Country phone number.

You might have seen one of my son's billboards, he has a load of them around.  Kind of startling to drive down the road somewhere and see your "kids" picture on a billboard but I got used to it.

WAHOOO, full up with good BBQ, had some good music there today with Granny on the fiddle.
That dude next to her looks a bit like Don Walser.  Saw him years ago at Threadgills.  He's been pushing daises for a while now, though. RIP.
The fiddle lady was damn good, she works at Opies and just plays with him for a few songs.