Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

I'm back safe. explored 2 islands we hadn't ventured to before. it was quite a paddle and I'm surprised the lady kept up, she done good. now you would think being out that far in the gulf you'd have some privacy, noooo. every time we took our suits off here comes some idiot fisherman or a bunch of tourists nosing around.
kayaks are cleaned and I replaced the 4 handles on mine. cigar time. Ruination coming up.

I'm back safe. explored 2 islands we hadn't ventured to before. it was quite a paddle and I'm surprised the lady kept up, she done good. now you would think being out that far in the gulf you'd have some privacy, noooo. every time we took our suits off here comes some idiot fisherman or a bunch of tourists nosing around.
kayaks are cleaned and I replaced the 4 handles on mine. cigar time. Ruination coming up.
LMAO, you always got a strange twist in the activities.

I'm back safe. explored 2 islands we hadn't ventured to before. it was quite a paddle and I'm surprised the lady kept up, she done good. now you would think being out that far in the gulf you'd have some privacy, noooo. every time we took our suits off here comes some idiot fisherman or a bunch of tourists nosing around.
kayaks are cleaned and I replaced the 4 handles on mine. cigar time. Ruination coming up.
LMAO, you always got a strange twist in the activities.
you guys wouldn't expect anything less.

I'm back safe. explored 2 islands we hadn't ventured to before. it was quite a paddle and I'm surprised the lady kept up, she done good. now you would think being out that far in the gulf you'd have some privacy, noooo. every time we took our suits off here comes some idiot fisherman or a bunch of tourists nosing around.
kayaks are cleaned and I replaced the 4 handles on mine. cigar time. Ruination coming up.
LMAO, you always got a strange twist in the activities.

you guys wouldn't expect anything less.
Absolutely!

Afternoon Bean, plenty of bikers at Opies but did not see you.
I have participated in the past in a fun ride-to-eat at Opies, but sadly not today.  At work with a four kicks and coffee instead.  I really need to get that performance ladder thing done so I can ride and eat BBQ more often.
Or even CarolinaDave 3 day weeks!

@ Golf & Travellin Dave and other non-deplorable types:

Here's what you need to know when you move to Canada after TRUMP is elected.

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Here-s-what-you-need-to-know-before-you-move-to-9242124.php
Who said anything about moving to Canada?  That's not on the way to SC, is it?
I actually saw this in SC...

thats funny!

Afternoon Bean, plenty of bikers at Opies but did not see you.
I have participated in the past in a fun ride-to-eat at Opies, but sadly not today.  At work with a four kicks and coffee instead.  I really need to get that performance ladder thing done so I can ride and eat BBQ more often.
Or even CarolinaDave 3 day weeks!
Sometimes I do 4 day weeks ;)

I'm back safe. explored 2 islands we hadn't ventured to before. it was quite a paddle and I'm surprised the lady kept up, she done good. now you would think being out that far in the gulf you'd have some privacy, noooo. every time we took our suits off here comes some idiot fisherman or a bunch of tourists nosing around.
kayaks are cleaned and I replaced the 4 handles on mine. cigar time. Ruination coming up.
LMAO, you always got a strange twist in the activities.
you guys wouldn't expect anything less.
No truer words have been spoken.

Evening men, took apart my TV project to paint the inside of the box and trim, enjoying a cracker crumb on the patio

Evening men, took apart my TV project to paint the inside of the box and trim, enjoying a cracker crumb on the patio
That sounds like an ass-backwards Dean construction schedule

Tat Skinny Monster "Drac" with a Sculpin ready to go.  Moving outside to watch LSU.

Evening men, took apart my TV project to paint the inside of the box and trim, enjoying a cracker crumb on the patio
So all put back together and watching or do you need to leave it open to dry?

Evening men, took apart my TV project to paint the inside of the box and trim, enjoying a cracker crumb on the patio
That sounds like an ass-backwards Dean construction schedule
Construction is rarely a perfect pursuit, had to take the tv and bracket down

Evening men, took apart my TV project to paint the inside of the box and trim, enjoying a cracker crumb on the patio
So all put back together and watching or do you need to leave it open to dry?
Open to dry at the moment but I masked it off and sprayed it so it will be ready shortly, cigar break time

@ Golf & Travellin Dave and other non-deplorable types:

Here's what you need to know when you move to Canada after TRUMP is elected.

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Here-s-what-you-need-to-know-before-you-move-to-9242124.php
Who said anything about moving to Canada?  That's not on the way to SC, is it?
I actually saw this in SC...

Pretty Funny and that is a Low Country phone number.

You might have seen one of my son's billboards, he has a load of them around.  Kind of startling to drive down the road somewhere and see your "kids" picture on a billboard but I got used to it.
Honestly didn't notice but would have looked for 'em, had I known.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11