Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Evening men, took apart my TV project to paint the inside of the box and trim, enjoying a cracker crumb on the patio
So all put back together and watching or do you need to leave it open to dry?
Open to dry at the moment but I masked it off and sprayed it so it will be ready shortly, cigar break time
I still have one more football game (cheerleading) to go. Making some pasta now. Can't have my daughter go do cartwheels on an empty stomach.

Hoping to get a cigar in this evening too. Gorgeous day we're having.

Hoping to get a cigar in this evening too. Gorgeous day we're having.
Raining here now.

Hoping to get a cigar in this evening too. Gorgeous day we're having.
Raining here now.
Wind is blowing like hell and some scattered clouds but no rain here yet.

Tat Skinny Monster "Drac" with a Sculpin ready to go.  Moving outside to watch LSU.
All set up and fire applied.

Wish I had higher than a 50% level of confidence in these Tigers.

Evening men, took apart my TV project to paint the inside of the box and trim, enjoying a cracker crumb on the patio
So all put back together and watching or do you need to leave it open to dry?
Open to dry at the moment but I masked it off and sprayed it so it will be ready shortly, cigar break time
I still have one more football game (cheerleading) to go. Making some pasta now. Can't have my daughter go do cartwheels on an empty stomach.
Can't have her emptying her stomach on the sidelines either, go light on that red gravy and Italian sausage!

Hoping to get a cigar in this evening too. Gorgeous day we're having.
Just fire one up at the game, they probably won't notice with all the excitement on the field. ;D

Evening men, took apart my TV project to paint the inside of the box and trim, enjoying a cracker crumb on the patio
So all put back together and watching or do you need to leave it open to dry?
Open to dry at the moment but I masked it off and sprayed it so it will be ready shortly, cigar break time
I still have one more football game (cheerleading) to go. Making some pasta now. Can't have my daughter go do cartwheels on an empty stomach.
Can't have her emptying her stomach on the sidelines either, go light on that red gravy and Italian sausage!
Valid point... No seconds, that's for sure.

Way long ago when I was a corporate pilot I had an Italian grandma stuff a little girl full of pasta and red gravy then put her on the plane.  A little bumpy that day and holy-shit!!!!!!  Over $1000 to clean and deodorize the plane and damn near killed me before I could get the damn thing landed.

well guys. going to head off to an Attitude Adjustment meeting followed by ice cream with the redhead after.

go LSU.

well guys. going to head off to an Attitude Adjustment meeting followed by ice cream with the redhead after.

go LSU.
Enjoy

Way long ago when I was a corporate pilot I had an Italian grandma stuff a little girl full of pasta and red gravy then put her on the plane.  A little bumpy that day and holy-shit!!!!!!  Over $1000 to clean and deodorize the plane and damn near killed me before I could get the damn thing landed.
You fly? I had no idea.

well guys. going to head off to an Attitude Adjustment meeting followed by ice cream with the redhead after.

go LSU.
Sounds like fun. Enjoy.

The ice cream too.

Way long ago when I was a corporate pilot I had an Italian grandma stuff a little girl full of pasta and red gravy then put her on the plane.  A little bumpy that day and holy-shit!!!!!!  Over $1000 to clean and deodorize the plane and damn near killed me before I could get the damn thing landed.
You fly? I had no idea.
Gave it up 25 or so years ago but yep, father, brother, son and I all pilots.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11