Guess I will smoke the 2nd Skinny Tat for the FL- TN game this afternoon.

Good morning, brothers.
Morning, ManualFlip.
D'oh! I feel like I've got a supervisor. Nothing gets passed you.

Edit: I flipped fine last night. It was the night before I had a little trouble. Don't confuse me.
I didn't even notice a problem, I was more poking fun at your inability to muster the time to automate it. ;)
What sucks is that I was so close and only had to tweak the script a little. At this point, I don't know where the script is or what it was called. Basically have to start over again. Sheesh.
Having to be up to do it every night at midnight would be motivation for me, but then again, I like to go to bed at a decent hour. :)
I never go to bed before then anyway. Issues arise when I fall asleep on the couch. But like Tex said, who cares?

I need to focus on the soccer game. See yuz.

I need to focus on the soccer game. See yuz.
Later Mr Soccer Mom, don't forget to bake some cookies for the Team when they win.

Guess I need to get my lazy ass moving and mow the yard, etc. before football kicks off at 11:00.

I need to focus on the soccer game. See yuz.
Later Mr Soccer Mom, don't forget to bake some cookies for the Team when they win.
I think you mean whether they win or not. After all, this is 2016. ;)

I need to focus on the soccer game. See yuz.
Later Mr Soccer Mom, don't forget to bake some cookies for the Team when they win.
I think you mean whether they win or not. After all, this is 2016. ;)
Valid point, but as always just trying to keep things on a positive note.

Everyone gets a trophy in 2016, my error on that one

Mowing postponed one of the painters showed up and wants to get the front all ready to start paining on Monday to make sure they financial.  Excellent idea, just sat down on the patio and lit a CLE Corona.

Made a Fish Approved Bid Buy last night.

CLE Plus 2015 Lonsdale 5 Pack   $13.00
Very nice, I have an order shipping Tuesday and I will only add to it if it's a great deal. CI order with Atoms and cracker crumbs arriving today

Off to flag football

Made a Fish Approved Bid Buy last night.

CLE Plus 2015 Lonsdale 5 Pack   $13.00
Very nice, I have an order shipping Tuesday and I will only add to it if it's a great deal. CI order with Atoms and cracker crumbs arriving today

Off to flag football
Morning Fish - Bye Fish

Warden suggested Opie's BBQ for lunch, even she has a great idea once or twice a year.

Limited offerings but excellent prices on some Olvas, especially Melanios at  Holts

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html

Don't even bother to look at the Weekend Spotlight, it will only hurt your eyes and smell up the toilet area.

@ Golf & Travellin Dave and other non-deplorable types:

Here's what you need to know when you move to Canada after TRUMP is elected.

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Here-s-what-you-need-to-know-before-you-move-to-9242124.php

At Famous Mash until 1:00 ET  - Some solid deals

Brick House Toro 5 Pk $21

Four Kicks By Crowned Heads Corona Gorda 5 Pack $21

CLE Cuarenta Corona 5 Pack $25. (Smoking one right now)

Oliva Serie V Lancero 5 Pack  $26