@ Golf & Travellin Dave and other non-deplorable types:

Here's what you need to know when you move to Canada after TRUMP is elected.

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Here-s-what-you-need-to-know-before-you-move-to-9242124.php
Lol, I don't think I'll start packing just yet. Don't think it'll be an issue. ;)

I need to focus on the soccer game. See yuz.
Later Mr Soccer Mom, don't forget to bake some cookies for the Team when they win.
That's the beauty of millennial soccer... No losers, no winners.

Actually, we won 5-0.

Made a Fish Approved Bid Buy last night.

CLE Plus 2015 Lonsdale 5 Pack$13.00
Very nice, I have an order shipping Tuesday and I will only add to it if it's a great deal. CI order with Atoms and cracker crumbs arriving today

Off to flag football
I have one more event before flag football in about an hour. I volunteered to help sell a fund raiser at Town Day. So off to work I go.

@ Golf & Travellin Dave and other non-deplorable types:

Here's what you need to know when you move to Canada after TRUMP is elected.

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Here-s-what-you-need-to-know-before-you-move-to-9242124.php
Lol, I don't think I'll start packing just yet. Don't think it'll be an issue. ;)
Though, according to those slides, they have 7.2% unemployment, whereas ours is only 4.9%. Thanks, Obama.  8)

Made a Fish Approved Bid Buy last night.

CLE Plus 2015 Lonsdale 5 Pack$13.00
Very nice, I have an order shipping Tuesday and I will only add to it if it's a great deal. CI order with Atoms and cracker crumbs arriving today

Off to flag football
I have one more event before flag football in about an hour. I volunteered to help sell a fund raiser at Town Day. So off to work I go.
That'll teach you to help out.

@ Golf & Travellin Dave and other non-deplorable types:

Here's what you need to know when you move to Canada after TRUMP is elected.

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Here-s-what-you-need-to-know-before-you-move-to-9242124.php
Lol, I don't think I'll start packing just yet. Don't think it'll be an issue. ;)
Only 45 days of time will tell

Best one yet!

@ Golf & Travellin Dave and other non-deplorable types:

Here's what you need to know when you move to Canada after TRUMP is elected.

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Here-s-what-you-need-to-know-before-you-move-to-9242124.php
Lol, I don't think I'll start packing just yet. Don't think it'll be an issue. ;)
Only 45 days of time will tell
It would be nice to just skip the next 45 days of rhetoric and get right to it. Anyone who's undecided at this point should not be allowed to vote. It's not like anyone is actually going to be talking about the issues from this point on.

Afternoon PaintJobDave and WhatDayIsItDave.  And KidsStuff Tony and Fishy if you're lurking.

Afternoon PaintJobDave and WhatDayIsItDave.  And KidsStuff Tony and Fishy if you're lurking.
Afternoon, BreakingTheLullMark.

Made a Fish Approved Bid Buy last night.

CLE Plus 2015 Lonsdale 5 Pack   $13.00
Very nice cigar, better price.

I need to focus on the soccer game. See yuz.
Later Mr Soccer Mom, don't forget to bake some cookies for the Team when they win.
That's the beauty of millennial soccer... No losers, no winners.

Actually, we won 5-0.
Regular soccer is almost as bad....wasting 90 minutes then celebrating a 0-0 tie.

@ Golf & Travellin Dave and other non-deplorable types:

Here's what you need to know when you move to Canada after TRUMP is elected.

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Here-s-what-you-need-to-know-before-you-move-to-9242124.php
Lol, I don't think I'll start packing just yet. Don't think it'll be an issue. ;)
Only 45 days of time will tell
It would be nice to just skip the next 45 days of rhetoric and get right to it. Anyone who's undecided at this point should not be allowed to vote. It's not like anyone is actually going to be talking about the issues from this point on.
Agreed, I don't think anyone thinks anything of value can take place in the next 45, although TV and newspapers need to earn all that advertizing money from the endless commercials.

Afternoon PaintJobDave and WhatDayIsItDave.  And KidsStuff Tony and Fishy if you're lurking.
Well, fukkingoodday to you to Mr. Bean.

Guess I will smoke the 2nd Skinny Tat for the FL- TN game this afternoon.
Georgia looking pathetic.  Athens folks will be begging for Richt to come back.