Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Good morning, brothers.
Morning, ManualFlip.
D'oh! I feel like I've got a supervisor. Nothing gets passed you.

Edit: I flipped fine last night. It was the night before I had a little trouble. Don't confuse me.
I didn't even notice a problem, I was more poking fun at your inability to muster the time to automate it. ;)
What sucks is that I was so close and only had to tweak the script a little. At this point, I don't know where the script is or what it was called. Basically have to start over again. Sheesh.

Took a banter day off to go with Friday off yesterday, watched the paint dry, ran errands, lunch out and a nice nap.  Did not even have a cigar but did have a couple of glasses of elixir for my heart.
you had me up to that point....
Reason being the painters were in my damn way.
Sounds more like the reason they weren't able to finish is that you were in their way.
Not  at all.  They had no work in the guest suite end of the house and we moved in here before they ever started.  Personally I prefer this part of the house and move here sometimes when the warden gets on my nerves.  They see very little of me unless they have a question or I am coming in/going out.

Seems the next phase of BLM protests are students at college football games.  Expect this trend to escalate rapidly and get out of hand almost as quickly.

Good morning, brothers.
Morning, ManualFlip.
D'oh! I feel like I've got a supervisor. Nothing gets passed you.

Edit: I flipped fine last night. It was the night before I had a little trouble. Don't confuse me.
I didn't even notice a problem, I was more poking fun at your inability to muster the time to automate it. ;)
What sucks is that I was so close and only had to tweak the script a little. At this point, I don't know where the script is or what it was called. Basically have to start over again. Sheesh.
If not for Golf it would not matter because nobody else reads it.

Seems the next phase of BLM protests are students at college football games.  Expect this trend to escalate rapidly and get out of hand almost as quickly.
Let-um Rumble and see how it works out.

Good morning, brothers.
Morning, ManualFlip.
D'oh! I feel like I've got a supervisor. Nothing gets passed you.

Edit: I flipped fine last night. It was the night before I had a little trouble. Don't confuse me.
I didn't even notice a problem, I was more poking fun at your inability to muster the time to automate it. ;)
What sucks is that I was so close and only had to tweak the script a little. At this point, I don't know where the script is or what it was called. Basically have to start over again. Sheesh.
Having to be up to do it every night at midnight would be motivation for me, but then again, I like to go to bed at a decent hour. :)

Good morning, brothers.
Morning, ManualFlip.
D'oh! I feel like I've got a supervisor. Nothing gets passed you.

Edit: I flipped fine last night. It was the night before I had a little trouble. Don't confuse me.
I didn't even notice a problem, I was more poking fun at your inability to muster the time to automate it. ;)
What sucks is that I was so close and only had to tweak the script a little. At this point, I don't know where the script is or what it was called. Basically have to start over again. Sheesh.
If not for Golf it would not matter because nobody else reads it.
I'm thinking he means the computer script necessary to automate the flip.

Good morning, brothers.
Morning, ManualFlip.
D'oh! I feel like I've got a supervisor. Nothing gets passed you.

Edit: I flipped fine last night. It was the night before I had a little trouble. Don't confuse me.
I didn't even notice a problem, I was more poking fun at your inability to muster the time to automate it. ;)
What sucks is that I was so close and only had to tweak the script a little. At this point, I don't know where the script is or what it was called. Basically have to start over again. Sheesh.
You could always take notes...

Good morning, brothers.
Morning, ManualFlip.
D'oh! I feel like I've got a supervisor. Nothing gets passed you.

Edit: I flipped fine last night. It was the night before I had a little trouble. Don't confuse me.
I didn't even notice a problem, I was more poking fun at your inability to muster the time to automate it. ;)
What sucks is that I was so close and only had to tweak the script a little. At this point, I don't know where the script is or what it was called. Basically have to start over again. Sheesh.
Having to be up to do it every night at midnight would be motivation for me, but then again, I like to go to bed at a decent hour. :)
Only because you get up at an indecent hour.

Starting Texas Offesive Tackle got a DUI here early Friday morning (off weekend for them) with no other charges or issues and no previous criminal issues you, would think he set out pressure cooker bombs around the campus.  Sheesh, guy has busted his ass  on the fiel with solid hopes for the pros for 3 years and will probably be out of the school soon and then what?  FUCT for life likely leading to real crimes.  The Mexican baseball coach gt a DUI downtown then plead guilty and he was suspended without pay for a couple of non-conference games.

Good morning, brothers.
Morning, ManualFlip.
D'oh! I feel like I've got a supervisor. Nothing gets passed you.

Edit: I flipped fine last night. It was the night before I had a little trouble. Don't confuse me.
I didn't even notice a problem, I was more poking fun at your inability to muster the time to automate it. ;)
What sucks is that I was so close and only had to tweak the script a little. At this point, I don't know where the script is or what it was called. Basically have to start over again. Sheesh.
If not for Golf it would not matter because nobody else reads it.
I'm thinking he means the computer script necessary to automate the flip.
You read that too????

Good morning, brothers.
Morning, ManualFlip.
D'oh! I feel like I've got a supervisor. Nothing gets passed you.

Edit: I flipped fine last night. It was the night before I had a little trouble. Don't confuse me.
I didn't even notice a problem, I was more poking fun at your inability to muster the time to automate it. ;)
What sucks is that I was so close and only had to tweak the script a little. At this point, I don't know where the script is or what it was called. Basically have to start over again. Sheesh.
Having to be up to do it every night at midnight would be motivation for me, but then again, I like to go to bed at a decent hour. :)
Only because you get up at an indecent hour.
I get up at 5:20 now, much more reasonable than it used to be.

Another exciting day at the Page!

Oh yeah….it's about that time. Here comes the Acid & Drew Estate price burndown! 45% off all ACID, Natural, Tabak, Java.

A very appropriate named cigar but they should use this name for the entire line.

ACID Nasty

Size (4" x 52)
Strength Mild  Full
Shape Robusto
Origin Nicaragua
Wrapper Maduro
Filler Nicaraguan

Made a Fish Approved Bid Buy last night.

CLE Plus 2015 Lonsdale 5 Pack   $13.00
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11