CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19

Author Topic: 9/6/2016  (Read 20004 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/6/2016
« Reply #180 on: September 06, 2016, 01:29:11 PM »

CLEMSON  —

Former Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd was arrested Tuesday and charged with assault and battery, according to Greenville police.

Boyd was released on a personal recognizance bond.

According to a report from WYFF, the arrest stemmed from an incident at On The Roxx bar on South Main St. in Greenville in July.

According to the report, Boyd was told by a door man that he could not enter the bar due to it being at full capacity. Boyd is accused of then arguing and pushing the door man on the ground, causing him to knock over a female.

Police spokesman Gilberto Franco told the Associated Press the bouncer waited until the next day to report the incident, and it took investigators two months to investigate the encounter

Sounds like the classic, "Do you know who I am" sceario... no Tajh. Not since you graduated. You did graduate, right?  ;D
Yep, bouncer wanted to be famous...... pretty common.

Ha! Tajh Boyd's NFL career stats... zero. Two years in the NFL.  ::)
I figured Clemson Dave needed his clock wound a little today and this should give it a few turns.
He already had a bunch of things snatched from his cart, don't put too much on him!
Oh yeah, that's right, which also caused him to lose the Labor Day Sale discount on them..
No, still got the discount, just wasn't the same number of items I started with.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #181 on: September 06, 2016, 01:29:17 PM »

CLEMSON  —

Former Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd was arrested Tuesday and charged with assault and battery, according to Greenville police.

According to a report from WYFF, the arrest stemmed from an incident at On The Roxx bar on South Main St. in Greenville in July.

According to the report, Boyd was told by a door man that he could not enter the bar due to it being at full capacity. Boyd is accused of then arguing and pushing the door man on the ground, causing him to knock over a female.

Police spokesman Gilberto Franco told the Associated Press the bouncer waited until the next day to report the incident, and it took investigators two months to investigate the encounter

Sounds like the classic, "Do you know who I am" sceario... no Tajh. Not since you graduated. You did graduate, right?  ;D
Yea, he did, but still thinks he can break into the NFL.  Time to move on.
Terry Bradshaw graduated too, with +/- 75 credit hours and an Honorary Degree in PE.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #182 on: September 06, 2016, 01:31:26 PM »

Maybe the best cigar I had in 2015. Easily in top 3 (Flor de Valle, Laranja).
Help me out here Ogie.  We still talking Yellow Rose or have we moved on?
Yeah, edited.  Yellow Rose.
That is pretty strong!  Guess I better try one, oops I better try 2.

Did Small Batch ever run a special over the weekend?
Yep  20% off and some freebies depending on amount of purchase.

Well, Damn... I guess you shit's never posted the code then. Always 10% with the reddit.  :P

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #183 on: September 06, 2016, 01:33:52 PM »

Guess Dean is as good as gone but I will be living a long, long, long  time!  Sheesh, Tony might live forever!  Also a hell of a lot of warden's should read this - they live longer and we die sooner which seems to be their dream anyway.

Why enjoying sex — and having a lot of it — might kill you

Sex can kill — or at least put some people’s health at risk.

Older men who have sex once a week or more are at nearly twice the risk of heart attack and other cardiovascular issues like hypertension than those who are not as sexually active, according to a study published Tuesday in the Journal of Health and Social Behavior. Furthermore, older men who say they find sex with their partner extremely pleasurable also had an increased risk of cardiovascular problems.

“Because older men have more difficulties reaching orgasm for medical or emotional reasons than do their younger counterparts, they may exert themselves to a greater degree of exhaustion and create more stress on their cardiovascular system in order to achieve climax,” says Hui Liu, an author of the study and an associate professor of sociology at Michigan State University.

For older women, however, frequent, good sex may actually improve their health. Indeed, women who have pleasurable sex are at a decreased risk of hypertension, the study revealed.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #184 on: September 06, 2016, 01:35:41 PM »

CLEMSON  —

Terry Bradshaw graduated too, with +/- 75 credit hours and an Honorary Degree in PE.

Wow. A 4 time superbowl winner that won the MVP twice in said game compared to Tajh Boyd... don't see that every day.  :o

Besides, I thought you were a "Louisiana" fan... or is that when it's just convenient.  ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #185 on: September 06, 2016, 01:37:40 PM »

Guess Dean is as good as gone but I will be living a long, long, long  time!  Sheesh, Tony might live forever!  Also a hell of a lot of warden's should read this - they live longer and we die sooner which seems to be their dream anyway.

Older men who have sex once a week or more are at nearly twice the risk of heart attack and other cardiovascular issues like hypertension than those who are not as sexually active, according to a study published Tuesday in the Journal of Health and Social Behavior. Furthermore, older men who say they find sex with their partner extremely pleasurable also had an increased risk of cardiovascular problems.

“Because older men have more difficulties reaching orgasm for medical or emotional reasons than do their younger counterparts, they may exert themselves to a greater degree of exhaustion and create more stress on their cardiovascular system in order to achieve climax,” says Hui Liu, an author of the study and an associate professor of sociology at Michigan State University.

For older women, however, frequent, good sex may actually improve their health. Indeed, women who have pleasurable sex are at a decreased risk of hypertension, the study revealed.
You don't live longer....it just seems that way.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #186 on: September 06, 2016, 01:40:45 PM »

Box of Intemperance BA XXI Envy Maduros on the auction again... taunting me.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #187 on: September 06, 2016, 01:41:19 PM »

Exercise is good for you.  Wait, no it isn't.  Wait, yes it is.  Er, no it isn't. 

Keith Richards is 72.  Everything your doctor has told you is wrong.

Threebean

« Reply #188 on: September 06, 2016, 01:42:43 PM »

Yesterday was the youngest Fox Hottie Anna Koiman's last day there.  (She is the weekend Fox and Friends Babe)
Never heard of her. But upon investigation, in comparison to my girl Megyn, meh.

Threebean

« Reply #189 on: September 06, 2016, 01:44:34 PM »

Exercise is good for you.  Wait, no it isn't.  Wait, yes it is.  Er, no it isn't. 

Well, just half of everything.  The other half is correct, for a few years, at which point the halves swap places.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #190 on: September 06, 2016, 01:44:36 PM »

CLEMSON  —

Wow. A 4 time superbowl winner that won the MVP twice in said game compared to Tajh Boyd... don't see that every day.  :o

Besides, I thought you were a "Louisiana" fan... or is that when it's just convenient.  ;)
Probably nothing you would be familiar with but there are important things about college besides sports.  ::)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #191 on: September 06, 2016, 01:46:59 PM »

CLEMSON  —

Probably nothing you would be familiar with but there are important things about college besides sports.  ::)

Yeah, girls with broadcasting majors... duh!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #192 on: September 06, 2016, 01:51:40 PM »

Yesterday was the youngest Fox Hottie Anna Koiman's last day there.  (She is the weekend Fox and Friends Babe)
Never heard of her. But upon investigation, in comparison to my girl Megyn, meh.
No interest in either of them.  I cannot think of anything more annoying than women who work at being famous.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #193 on: September 06, 2016, 01:54:13 PM »

Ya, but he made a deal with the devil... and is a dirty pirate hooker... just sayin'

Threebean

« Reply #194 on: September 06, 2016, 01:56:28 PM »

No interest in either of them.  I cannot think of anything more annoying than women who work at being famous.
The nerve of da bitches!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19