CLEMSON  —

Former Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd was arrested Tuesday and charged with assault and battery, according to Greenville police.

Boyd was released on a personal recognizance bond.

According to a report from WYFF, the arrest stemmed from an incident at On The Roxx bar on South Main St. in Greenville in July.

According to the report, Boyd was told by a door man that he could not enter the bar due to it being at full capacity. Boyd is accused of then arguing and pushing the door man on the ground, causing him to knock over a female.

Police spokesman Gilberto Franco told the Associated Press the bouncer waited until the next day to report the incident, and it took investigators two months to investigate the encounter

Sounds like the classic, "Do you know who I am" sceario... no Tajh. Not since you graduated. You did graduate, right?  ;D
Yep, bouncer wanted to be famous...... pretty common.

Ha! Tajh Boyd's NFL career stats... zero. Two years in the NFL.  ::)
I figured Clemson Dave needed his clock wound a little today and this should give it a few turns.
He already had a bunch of things snatched from his cart, don't put too much on him!
Oh yeah, that's right, which also caused him to lose the Labor Day Sale discount on them..
No, still got the discount, just wasn't the same number of items I started with.

[...]

Yea, he did, but still thinks he can break into the NFL.  Time to move on.
Terry Bradshaw graduated too, with +/- 75 credit hours and an Honorary Degree in PE.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Maybe the best cigar I had in 2015. Easily in top 3 (Flor de Valle, Laranja).
Help me out here Ogie.  We still talking Yellow Rose or have we moved on?
Yeah, edited.  Yellow Rose.
That is pretty strong!  Guess I better try one, oops I better try 2.

Did Small Batch ever run a special over the weekend?
Yep  20% off and some freebies depending on amount of purchase.

Well, Damn... I guess you shit's never posted the code then. Always 10% with the reddit.  :P

Guess Dean is as good as gone but I will be living a long, long, long  time!  Sheesh, Tony might live forever!  Also a hell of a lot of warden's should read this - they live longer and we die sooner which seems to be their dream anyway.

Why enjoying sex — and having a lot of it — might kill you

Sex can kill — or at least put some people’s health at risk.

Older men who have sex once a week or more are at nearly twice the risk of heart attack and other cardiovascular issues like hypertension than those who are not as sexually active, according to a study published Tuesday in the Journal of Health and Social Behavior. Furthermore, older men who say they find sex with their partner extremely pleasurable also had an increased risk of cardiovascular problems.

“Because older men have more difficulties reaching orgasm for medical or emotional reasons than do their younger counterparts, they may exert themselves to a greater degree of exhaustion and create more stress on their cardiovascular system in order to achieve climax,” says Hui Liu, an author of the study and an associate professor of sociology at Michigan State University.

For older women, however, frequent, good sex may actually improve their health. Indeed, women who have pleasurable sex are at a decreased risk of hypertension, the study revealed.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

Wow. A 4 time superbowl winner that won the MVP twice in said game compared to Tajh Boyd... don't see that every day.  :o

Besides, I thought you were a "Louisiana" fan... or is that when it's just convenient.  ;)

[...]

You don't live longer....it just seems that way.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Box of Intemperance BA XXI Envy Maduros on the auction again... taunting me.

[...]

Exercise is good for you.  Wait, no it isn't.  Wait, yes it is.  Er, no it isn't.

Keith Richards is 72.  Everything your doctor has told you is wrong.

Yesterday was the youngest Fox Hottie Anna Koiman's last day there.  (She is the weekend Fox and Friends Babe)
Never heard of her. But upon investigation, in comparison to my girl Megyn, meh.

[...]

Well, just half of everything.  The other half is correct, for a few years, at which point the halves swap places.

[...]

Probably nothing you would be familiar with but there are important things about college besides sports.  ::)
[...]

Yeah, girls with broadcasting majors... duh!

Yesterday was the youngest Fox Hottie Anna Koiman's last day there.  (She is the weekend Fox and Friends Babe)
Never heard of her. But upon investigation, in comparison to my girl Megyn, meh.
No interest in either of them.  I cannot think of anything more annoying than women who work at being famous.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

Ya, but he made a deal with the devil... and is a dirty pirate hooker... just sayin'

Yesterday was the youngest Fox Hottie Anna Koiman's last day there.  (She is the weekend Fox and Friends Babe)
Never heard of her. But upon investigation, in comparison to my girl Megyn, meh.
No interest in either of them.  I cannot think of anything more annoying than women who work at being famous.
The nerve of da bitches!