And this just in from our local (San Antonio) cigar mfg/retailer.  http://www.finckcigarcompany.com/products/group/category/ch-yellow
Overall a Crowned Heads fan (surprised?)
Haven't had one of these yet (forgot to pick them up when I was out with TexDave), have you tried them?
They had those at the place Travellin Dave and I met up at last time but did not try one, said I was next trip there though.

Well I listened to the warden, and shifted the Karaoke BBQ from Sunday to Saturday,
because we were going to have weather on Sunday.  Less people showed up, we were down 3 singers,
but the five of us left, in the late afternoon, did kamikaze karaoke.  No, not with shots, but you would
put in a disk with 16-18 songs on it, and when it was your turn, you sang the next song.  You had one chance to
say nope, hit the next button.  that's how I ended up singing Papa Don't Preach.  And Yes, we did have weather on
Sunday, and it was great weather.  One guy, didn't get the message about the reschedule, and he showed up on
Sunday, we were having the neighbors over again, to help with the leftover food & booze, but I told him no singing,
you missed the one day a year Nadine allows karaoke at the house.  This year was the first year the police did not
show up, and we sang till 11pm.  but after 9:30 only ballads, no songs like Billy Idol's "White Wedding".
Yes, the weather was pretty stellar for a hurricane.  Not even a breeze!  Glad your even went well, even with reduced numbers.  One benefit to Saturdays, you usually are granted a little bit later with the noise restrictions.

Morning Flip

Anyhoo, my blushing bride appears to be ready. See yuz later.
Ready for what?

Never mind, withdraw the question.   :o   :-X

And this just in from our local (San Antonio) cigar mfg/retailer.  http://www.finckcigarcompany.com/products/group/category/ch-yellow
Overall a Crowned Heads fan (surprised?)
Haven't had one of these yet (forgot to pick them up when I was out with TexDave), have you tried them?
They had those at the place Travellin Dave and I met up at last time but did not try one, said I was next trip there though.
I have not tried them, never heard of them before today.  Might have to swing by that Habana House place you guys visited and pick one up.

First time ordering from Small Batch.  They say they will let you hold your cart items, but they seem to go through some of their inventory fairly quickly, and they pulled a number of items from my cart.  Had the Warped sampler, Guardians vitola sampler and Charter Oak that I didn't think I needed to hurry with....then poof.  Now I know.

[...]
No "White Wedding"?  WTF.

And this just in from our local (San Antonio) cigar mfg/retailer.  http://www.finckcigarcompany.com/products/group/category/ch-yellow
Overall a Crowned Heads fan (surprised?)
Haven't had one of these yet (forgot to pick them up when I was out with TexDave), have you tried them?
They had those at the place Travellin Dave and I met up at last time but did not try one, said I was next trip there though.
I have not tried them, never heard of them before today.  Might have to swing by that Habana House place you guys visited and pick one up.
Get two....you always need a second evaluation rather than making your conclusions based on a sampling of one.

[...]
Really!  that is a requirement at all of our karaoke get togethers.

First time ordering from Small Batch.  They say they will let you hold your cart items, but they seem to go through some of their inventory fairly quickly, and they pulled a number of items from my cart.  Had the Warped sampler, Guardians vitola sampler and Charter Oak that I didn't think I needed to hurry with....then poof.  Now I know.
I ordered from them and got my stuff in 2 days.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Maybe the best cigar I had in 2015. Easily in top 3 (Flor de Valle, Laranja).  Edit:  It's the Yellow Rose.

And this just in from our local (San Antonio) cigar mfg/retailer.  http://www.finckcigarcompany.com/products/group/category/ch-yellow
Overall a Crowned Heads fan (surprised?)
Haven't had one of these yet (forgot to pick them up when I was out with TexDave), have you tried them?
They had those at the place Travellin Dave and I met up at last time but did not try one, said I was next trip there though.
I have not tried them, never heard of them before today.  Might have to swing by that Habana House place you guys visited and pick one up.
Get two....you always need a second evaluation rather than making your conclusions based on a sampling of one.
Yes, sensei.

First time ordering from Small Batch.  They say they will let you hold your cart items, but they seem to go through some of their inventory fairly quickly, and they pulled a number of items from my cart.  Had the Warped sampler, Guardians vitola sampler and Charter Oak that I didn't think I needed to hurry with....then poof.  Now I know.
I ordered from them and got my stuff in 2 days.
Likewise.  And each bundle packed with its own boveda pack. Nice touch.

FOX News if falling apart....
Sent Ailes packing just because he made some friendly offers to female staff,
agreed to 20 Million to make Carlson go away, paid off some of the others suing,
now Greta Van Susteren leaves.

First time ordering from Small Batch.  They say they will let you hold your cart items, but they seem to go through some of their inventory fairly quickly, and they pulled a number of items from my cart.  Had the Warped sampler, Guardians vitola sampler and Charter Oak that I didn't think I needed to hurry with....then poof.  Now I know.
I ordered from them and got my stuff in 2 days.
Likewise.  And each bundle packed with its own boveda pack. Nice touch.
Yep, that too was quite nice.