CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19

Author Topic: 9/6/2016  (Read 19952 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/6/2016
« Reply #210 on: September 06, 2016, 02:31:31 PM »

Guess Dean is as good as gone but I will be living a long, long, long  time!  Sheesh, Tony might live forever!  Also a hell of a lot of warden's should read this - they live longer and we die sooner which seems to be their dream anyway.

Why enjoying sex — and having a lot of it — might kill you

Sex can kill — or at least put some people’s health at risk.

Older men who have sex once a week or more are at nearly twice the risk of heart attack and other cardiovascular issues like hypertension than those who are not as sexually active, according to a study published Tuesday in the Journal of Health and Social Behavior. Furthermore, older men who say they find sex with their partner extremely pleasurable also had an increased risk of cardiovascular problems.

“Because older men have more difficulties reaching orgasm for medical or emotional reasons than do their younger counterparts, they may exert themselves to a greater degree of exhaustion and create more stress on their cardiovascular system in order to achieve climax,” says Hui Liu, an author of the study and an associate professor of sociology at Michigan State University.

For older women, however, frequent, good sex may actually improve their health. Indeed, women who have pleasurable sex are at a decreased risk of hypertension, the study revealed.
Exercise is good for you.  Wait, no it isn't.  Wait, yes it is.  Er, no it isn't. 

Keith Richards is 72.  Everything your doctor has told you is wrong.
Well, just half of everything.  The other half is correct, for a few years, at which point the halves swap places.
There are not many people that have the quantity of "preservatives" in their system that Keith manages.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #211 on: September 06, 2016, 02:32:11 PM »

just finished that SIMPLE job. 3 hours and 2 trips to Home Depot 10 miles away. sheesh. should have been done in under an hour. but I did get a new cordless hammer drill out of it.
Measure twice, cut once Dean.  Just ask Bean.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #212 on: September 06, 2016, 02:33:01 PM »

just finished that SIMPLE job. 3 hours and 2 trips to Home Depot 10 miles away. sheesh. should have been done in under an hour. but I did get a new cordless hammer drill out of it.
And the drill cost you how much?
a gift from the park. Ryobi 18 volt hammer drill, charger, 2 batteries and carry case. list price $99.
oh, and they paid me $100.
Sounds like you should stop bitching.  ;D
who's bitching?!
We do not judge.
I've said it before and I'll say it again - that's all we do!
No, we simply report observations

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #213 on: September 06, 2016, 02:34:03 PM »

a gift from the park. Ryobi 18 volt hammer drill, charger, 2 batteries and carry case. list price $99.
Sounds like time for a trip to the B&M....or an on line order.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #214 on: September 06, 2016, 02:51:17 PM »

Hazzuh!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #215 on: September 06, 2016, 02:52:10 PM »

I dropped $202 at the Page and $150 at CI the other day. cigars will be in tomorrow afternoon. will drop another $300 at the end of the month to get stocked back up. smoking more than are being shipped.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #216 on: September 06, 2016, 02:52:40 PM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #217 on: September 06, 2016, 02:53:37 PM »

I dropped $202 at the Page and $150 at CI the other day. cigars will be in tomorrow afternoon. will drop another $300 at the end of the month to get stocked back up. smoking more than are being shipped.
You should take some lessons from TexDave.  He has managed a nice retirement inventory.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #218 on: September 06, 2016, 02:54:05 PM »

Later ChampDave.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #219 on: September 06, 2016, 02:54:23 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #220 on: September 06, 2016, 03:02:24 PM »

You should take some lessons from TexDave.  He has managed a nice retirement inventory.
Probably a 6 month supply for Dean

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #221 on: September 06, 2016, 03:24:41 PM »

yes he has, but I am retired and know I smoke more than he does.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #222 on: September 06, 2016, 03:24:43 PM »

Week 1 AP Football Poll

http://collegefootball.ap.org/poll

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #223 on: September 06, 2016, 03:25:10 PM »

yes he has, but I am retired and know I smoke more than he does.
And both of those are cold hard facts!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #224 on: September 06, 2016, 03:25:38 PM »

Probably a 6 month supply for Dean
figure I go through at least 6 a day most days.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19