Guess Dean is as good as gone but I will be living a long, long, long  time!  Sheesh, Tony might live forever!  Also a hell of a lot of warden's should read this - they live longer and we die sooner which seems to be their dream anyway.

Why enjoying sex — and having a lot of it — might kill you

Sex can kill — or at least put some people’s health at risk.

Older men who have sex once a week or more are at nearly twice the risk of heart attack and other cardiovascular issues like hypertension than those who are not as sexually active, according to a study published Tuesday in the Journal of Health and Social Behavior. Furthermore, older men who say they find sex with their partner extremely pleasurable also had an increased risk of cardiovascular problems.

“Because older men have more difficulties reaching orgasm for medical or emotional reasons than do their younger counterparts, they may exert themselves to a greater degree of exhaustion and create more stress on their cardiovascular system in order to achieve climax,” says Hui Liu, an author of the study and an associate professor of sociology at Michigan State University.

For older women, however, frequent, good sex may actually improve their health. Indeed, women who have pleasurable sex are at a decreased risk of hypertension, the study revealed.
Exercise is good for you.  Wait, no it isn't.  Wait, yes it is.  Er, no it isn't.

Keith Richards is 72.  Everything your doctor has told you is wrong.
Well, just half of everything.  The other half is correct, for a few years, at which point the halves swap places.
There are not many people that have the quantity of "preservatives" in their system that Keith manages.

just finished that SIMPLE job. 3 hours and 2 trips to Home Depot 10 miles away. sheesh. should have been done in under an hour. but I did get a new cordless hammer drill out of it.
Measure twice, cut once Dean.  Just ask Bean.

just finished that SIMPLE job. 3 hours and 2 trips to Home Depot 10 miles away. sheesh. should have been done in under an hour. but I did get a new cordless hammer drill out of it.
And the drill cost you how much?
a gift from the park. Ryobi 18 volt hammer drill, charger, 2 batteries and carry case. list price $99.
oh, and they paid me $100.
Sounds like you should stop bitching.  ;D
who's bitching?!
We do not judge.
I've said it before and I'll say it again - that's all we do!
No, we simply report observations

just finished that SIMPLE job. 3 hours and 2 trips to Home Depot 10 miles away. sheesh. should have been done in under an hour. but I did get a new cordless hammer drill out of it.
And the drill cost you how much?
a gift from the park. Ryobi 18 volt hammer drill, charger, 2 batteries and carry case. list price $99.
oh, and they paid me $100.
Sounds like time for a trip to the B&M....or an on line order.

Hazzuh!

just finished that SIMPLE job. 3 hours and 2 trips to Home Depot 10 miles away. sheesh. should have been done in under an hour. but I did get a new cordless hammer drill out of it.
And the drill cost you how much?
a gift from the park. Ryobi 18 volt hammer drill, charger, 2 batteries and carry case. list price $99.
oh, and they paid me $100.
Sounds like time for a trip to the B&M....or an on line order.
I dropped $202 at the Page and $150 at CI the other day. cigars will be in tomorrow afternoon. will drop another $300 at the end of the month to get stocked back up. smoking more than are being shipped.

just finished that SIMPLE job. 3 hours and 2 trips to Home Depot 10 miles away. sheesh. should have been done in under an hour. but I did get a new cordless hammer drill out of it.
And the drill cost you how much?
a gift from the park. Ryobi 18 volt hammer drill, charger, 2 batteries and carry case. list price $99.
oh, and they paid me $100.
Sounds like time for a trip to the B&M....or an on line order.
I dropped $202 at the Page and $150 at CI the other day. cigars will be in tomorrow afternoon. will drop another $300 at the end of the month to get stocked back up. smoking more than are being shipped.
You should take some lessons from TexDave.  He has managed a nice retirement inventory.

Later ChampDave.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

just finished that SIMPLE job. 3 hours and 2 trips to Home Depot 10 miles away. sheesh. should have been done in under an hour. but I did get a new cordless hammer drill out of it.
And the drill cost you how much?
a gift from the park. Ryobi 18 volt hammer drill, charger, 2 batteries and carry case. list price $99.
oh, and they paid me $100.
Sounds like time for a trip to the B&M....or an on line order.
I dropped $202 at the Page and $150 at CI the other day. cigars will be in tomorrow afternoon. will drop another $300 at the end of the month to get stocked back up. smoking more than are being shipped.
You should take some lessons from TexDave.  He has managed a nice retirement inventory.
Probably a 6 month supply for Dean

just finished that SIMPLE job. 3 hours and 2 trips to Home Depot 10 miles away. sheesh. should have been done in under an hour. but I did get a new cordless hammer drill out of it.
And the drill cost you how much?
a gift from the park. Ryobi 18 volt hammer drill, charger, 2 batteries and carry case. list price $99.
oh, and they paid me $100.
Sounds like time for a trip to the B&M....or an on line order.
I dropped $202 at the Page and $150 at CI the other day. cigars will be in tomorrow afternoon. will drop another $300 at the end of the month to get stocked back up. smoking more than are being shipped.
You should take some lessons from TexDave.  He has managed a nice retirement inventory.
yes he has, but I am retired and know I smoke more than he does.

Week 1 AP Football Poll

http://collegefootball.ap.org/poll

just finished that SIMPLE job. 3 hours and 2 trips to Home Depot 10 miles away. sheesh. should have been done in under an hour. but I did get a new cordless hammer drill out of it.
And the drill cost you how much?
a gift from the park. Ryobi 18 volt hammer drill, charger, 2 batteries and carry case. list price $99.
oh, and they paid me $100.
Sounds like time for a trip to the B&M....or an on line order.
I dropped $202 at the Page and $150 at CI the other day. cigars will be in tomorrow afternoon. will drop another $300 at the end of the month to get stocked back up. smoking more than are being shipped.
You should take some lessons from TexDave.  He has managed a nice retirement inventory.
yes he has, but I am retired and know I smoke more than he does.
And both of those are cold hard facts!

just finished that SIMPLE job. 3 hours and 2 trips to Home Depot 10 miles away. sheesh. should have been done in under an hour. but I did get a new cordless hammer drill out of it.
And the drill cost you how much?
a gift from the park. Ryobi 18 volt hammer drill, charger, 2 batteries and carry case. list price $99.
oh, and they paid me $100.
Sounds like time for a trip to the B&M....or an on line order.
I dropped $202 at the Page and $150 at CI the other day. cigars will be in tomorrow afternoon. will drop another $300 at the end of the month to get stocked back up. smoking more than are being shipped.
You should take some lessons from TexDave.  He has managed a nice retirement inventory.
Probably a 6 month supply for Dean
figure I go through at least 6 a day most days.