CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: 9/6/2016  (Read 20001 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 9/6/2016
« Reply #165 on: September 06, 2016, 01:01:37 PM »

CLEMSON  —

Former Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd was arrested Tuesday and charged with assault and battery, according to Greenville police.

Boyd was released on a personal recognizance bond.

According to a report from WYFF, the arrest stemmed from an incident at On The Roxx bar on South Main St. in Greenville in July.

According to the report, Boyd was told by a door man that he could not enter the bar due to it being at full capacity. Boyd is accused of then arguing and pushing the door man on the ground, causing him to knock over a female.

Police spokesman Gilberto Franco told the Associated Press the bouncer waited until the next day to report the incident, and it took investigators two months to investigate the encounter

Sounds like the classic, "Do you know who I am" sceario... no Tajh. Not since you graduated. You did graduate, right?  ;D
Yep, bouncer wanted to be famous...... pretty common.

Ha! Tajh Boyd's NFL career stats... zero. Two years in the NFL.  ::)
I figured Clemson Dave needed his clock wound a little today and this should give it a few turns.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #166 on: September 06, 2016, 01:04:41 PM »

Maybe the best cigar I had in 2015. Easily in top 3 (Flor de Valle, Laranja).
Help me out here Ogie.  We still talking Yellow Rose or have we moved on?
Yeah, edited.  Yellow Rose.
That is pretty strong!  Guess I better try one, oops I better try 2.

Did Small Batch ever run a special over the weekend?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #167 on: September 06, 2016, 01:09:33 PM »

Maybe the best cigar I had in 2015. Easily in top 3 (Flor de Valle, Laranja).
Help me out here Ogie.  We still talking Yellow Rose or have we moved on?
Yeah, edited.  Yellow Rose.
That is pretty strong!  Guess I better try one, oops I better try 2.

Did Small Batch ever run a special over the weekend?
Yep  20% off and some freebies depending on amount of purchase.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #168 on: September 06, 2016, 01:13:19 PM »

CLEMSON  —

Former Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd was arrested Tuesday and charged with assault and battery, according to Greenville police.

According to a report from WYFF, the arrest stemmed from an incident at On The Roxx bar on South Main St. in Greenville in July.

According to the report, Boyd was told by a door man that he could not enter the bar due to it being at full capacity. Boyd is accused of then arguing and pushing the door man on the ground, causing him to knock over a female.

Police spokesman Gilberto Franco told the Associated Press the bouncer waited until the next day to report the incident, and it took investigators two months to investigate the encounter

Sounds like the classic, "Do you know who I am" sceario... no Tajh. Not since you graduated. You did graduate, right?  ;D

I figured Clemson Dave needed his clock wound a little today and this should give it a few turns.
He already had a bunch of things snatched from his cart, don't put too much on him!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #169 on: September 06, 2016, 01:15:29 PM »

CLEMSON  —

He already had a bunch of things snatched from his cart, don't put too much on him!
Oh yeah, that's right, which also caused him to lose the Labor Day Sale discount on them..

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #170 on: September 06, 2016, 01:18:39 PM »

FOX News if falling apart....
Sent Ailes packing just because he made some friendly offers to female staff,
agreed to 20 Million to make Carlson go away, paid off some of the others suing,
now Greta Van Susteren leaves.
"Fox News host Howard Kurtz reported that Van Susteren attempted to renegotiate her contract following Ailes' departure, but was unsuccessful. Van Susteren had a "key-man clause" allowing her to exit if Ailes were to depart, Kurtz reported, and chose to activate it when contract renegotiation's became deadlocked."   
Don't know what Megyn's contract looks like, but expect her to try to cash in, or out, at the first opportunity as well.
She has an out also and rumor is the bitch  is going to CNN where she belongs.
Lol, not "fair and balanced" enough for ya?
Mostly because she is just an obnoxious snotty bitch.
Not now apparently, and with Ailes out, who is going to hire the next stable of blondes?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #171 on: September 06, 2016, 01:20:21 PM »

agreed to 20 Million to make Carlson go away, paid off some of the others suing,
"Fox News host Howard Kurtz reported that Van Susteren attempted to renegotiate her contract following Ailes' departure, but was unsuccessful. Van Susteren had a "key-man clause" allowing her to exit if Ailes were to depart, Kurtz reported, and chose to activate it when contract renegotiation's became deadlocked."   
Don't know what Megyn's contract looks like, but expect her to try to cash in, or out, at the first opportunity as well.
Not now apparently, and with Ailes out, who is going to hire the next stable of blondes?
Edit:   Next stable of well educated blondes.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #172 on: September 06, 2016, 01:20:45 PM »

But so easy on the eyes.

Definitely wouldn't mind giving her some exit polling.
Unfortunately that picture was about 10 years and 2 babies ago and before she got a neutral gender haircut.
Must have been the resume photo.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #173 on: September 06, 2016, 01:22:46 PM »

But so easy on the eyes.

Unfortunately that picture was about 10 years and 2 babies ago and before she got a neutral gender haircut.
She has also claimed that Ailes was hitting on her when she was younger and first came to Fox.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #174 on: September 06, 2016, 01:23:06 PM »

If the head of the department is hitting on the newsbabes, the writing is on the wall. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to explain why you don't sleep with your employees.
Hope Bean has that written into his department policy.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #175 on: September 06, 2016, 01:24:11 PM »

But so easy on the eyes.

Come on, it's not like she's ready for Dean to come calling.  She's still smokin'.
Is anyone REALLY ready for Dean to come calling?
Apparently yes.... ???

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #176 on: September 06, 2016, 01:24:30 PM »

But so easy on the eyes.

She has also claimed that Ailes was hitting on her when she was younger and first came to Fox.
I'm sure lots of people were hitting on her back then. Hell, I'm pretty sure she still gets hit on now.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #177 on: September 06, 2016, 01:26:29 PM »

But so easy on the eyes.

I'm sure lots of people were hitting on her back then. Hell, I'm pretty sure she still gets hit on now.
Well, her brain did not likely get her where she is!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #178 on: September 06, 2016, 01:27:53 PM »

CLEMSON  —

Yea, he did, but still thinks he can break into the NFL.  Time to move on.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #179 on: September 06, 2016, 01:28:06 PM »

Yesterday was the youngest Fox Hottie Anna Koiman's last day there.  (She is the weekend Fox and Friends Babe)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19