Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/31/2016
« Reply #195 on: August 31, 2016, 02:58:21 PM »

checked my mail, plugged my tire finally, grabbed a hurricane tag from Town Hall, filled my gas tank, took in the noon meeting, paid my rent, took down my screen tent, and stowed my lawn furnature.

I am all out of cigars. had to stop at the ABC store for a supply. guess I wasn't paying attention to how many I was smoking between purchases.

Levy County, my county, has issued a voluntary evacuation order. Cedar Key is closed. sheesh.
All you got left to do is grab your ass with both hands and kiss it goodbye!
I'm good with that. 🤔
If Dean could do that, he'd never leave the house.

LOL... but he wouldn't have a smoke for after.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/31/2016
« Reply #196 on: August 31, 2016, 02:58:56 PM »

New. Old. On deck.
Very nice!  Where did you find your Guardian of the Farm?  I haven't come across any yet.  Be very curious what your take on them is.
At Small Batch Cigars.  Have some in my cart, just can't bring myself to pull the trigger, might loose my cheapy cheapo accreditation.
They'll almost certainly do a Labor Day sale.  Just a matter of them being in stock.
I take it yours is OTT?  Interested as well in knowing your thoughts.
Based on their outstanding profile to date, probably one I would be willing to go in blind on a box.

Box split?
I'll let you know.  Will probably wait on Atlantic stock to come in as price difference is $135/box as compared to $180 at SBC.
Plus, commission.

Damn. Forgot about that.

« Reply #197 on: August 31, 2016, 03:13:20 PM »

checked my mail, plugged my tire finally, grabbed a hurricane tag from Town Hall, filled my gas tank, took in the noon meeting, paid my rent, took down my screen tent, and stowed my lawn furnature.

I am all out of cigars. had to stop at the ABC store for a supply. guess I wasn't paying attention to how many I was smoking between purchases.

Levy County, my county, has issued a voluntary evacuation order. Cedar Key is closed. sheesh.
All you got left to do is grab your ass with both hands and kiss it goodbye!
I'm good with that. 🤔
If Dean could do that, he'd never leave the house.

LOL... but he wouldn't have a smoke for after.
ha, nice. but I got enough smokes for a few days now.

« Reply #198 on: August 31, 2016, 03:16:21 PM »

nap time!

« Reply #199 on: August 31, 2016, 03:17:43 PM »

« Reply #200 on: August 31, 2016, 03:18:37 PM »

checked my mail, plugged my tire finally, grabbed a hurricane tag from Town Hall, filled my gas tank, took in the noon meeting, paid my rent, took down my screen tent, and stowed my lawn furnature.

I am all out of cigars. had to stop at the ABC store for a supply. guess I wasn't paying attention to how many I was smoking between purchases.

Levy County, my county, has issued a voluntary evacuation order. Cedar Key is closed. sheesh.
All you got left to do is grab your ass with both hands and kiss it goodbye!
I'm good with that. 🤔
If Dean could do that, he'd never leave the house.

LOL... but he wouldn't have a smoke for after.
ha, nice. but I got enough smokes for a few days now.
I will bring you some Bueso's!

« Reply #201 on: August 31, 2016, 03:20:46 PM »

New. Old. On deck.
Very nice!  Where did you find your Guardian of the Farm?  I haven't come across any yet.  Be very curious what your take on them is.
SBC has them.  I'll report tonight or tomorrow if it doesn't rain.  I only have one "Campeon" which is basically a Futuro 109 with a closed foot.
Just checked over there and saw this listed (very tempting):

GOTF Pack Of Hounds - Pack of 6
2 x Campeon (6 x 52)
2 x JJ (5 1/4 x 50)
2 Apollo Seleccion de Warped (6 x 44)
FS as I recall also. But Oogie suggested a possible Labor Day sale in the offing. Oh, the humanity!
but since it is muggy today - Oh the humidity!  8)

« Reply #202 on: August 31, 2016, 03:25:45 PM »

checked my mail, plugged my tire finally, grabbed a hurricane tag from Town Hall, filled my gas tank, took in the noon meeting, paid my rent, took down my screen tent, and stowed my lawn furnature.

I am all out of cigars. had to stop at the ABC store for a supply. guess I wasn't paying attention to how many I was smoking between purchases.

Levy County, my county, has issued a voluntary evacuation order. Cedar Key is closed. sheesh.
All you got left to do is grab your ass with both hands and kiss it goodbye!
And if the worst happens, at least you know you ran out of cigars at just the right time. Lol
Yea, I just hate the thought of moving on unexpectedly and leaving all those unsmoked cigars...

« Reply #203 on: August 31, 2016, 04:01:28 PM »

Last meeting of the day. Time to start thinking about what to smoke in an hour.

« Reply #204 on: August 31, 2016, 04:02:17 PM »

Market Closed - did a pretty good job recovering almost 50% of the mid-day losses.

DOW   -54 @ 18,400

« Reply #205 on: August 31, 2016, 04:02:58 PM »

Last meeting of the day. Time to start thinking about what to smoke in an hour.
Enjoy, I will have one lit when you finish your meeting.

Got to make a stop at the grocery store on the way home.

« Reply #206 on: August 31, 2016, 04:04:43 PM »

Time to hit the road towards home.  BBL from the patio.

« Reply #207 on: August 31, 2016, 04:05:40 PM »

checked my mail, plugged my tire finally, grabbed a hurricane tag from Town Hall, filled my gas tank, took in the noon meeting, paid my rent, took down my screen tent, and stowed my lawn furnature.

I am all out of cigars. had to stop at the ABC store for a supply. guess I wasn't paying attention to how many I was smoking between purchases.

Levy County, my county, has issued a voluntary evacuation order. Cedar Key is closed. sheesh.
All you got left to do is grab your ass with both hands and kiss it goodbye!
And if the worst happens, at least you know you ran out of cigars at just the right time. Lol
Yea, I just hate the thought of moving on unexpectedly and leaving all those unsmoked cigars...
Rest assured there will be a giant herf right after the funeral.  They won't stay unsmoked for long.   :D

« Reply #208 on: August 31, 2016, 04:10:16 PM »

New. Old. On deck.
Very nice!  Where did you find your Guardian of the Farm?  I haven't come across any yet.  Be very curious what your take on them is.
SBC has them.  I'll report tonight or tomorrow if it doesn't rain.  I only have one "Campeon" which is basically a Futuro 109 with a closed foot.
Just checked over there and saw this listed (very tempting):

GOTF Pack Of Hounds - Pack of 6
2 x Campeon (6 x 52)
2 x JJ (5 1/4 x 50)
2 Apollo Seleccion de Warped (6 x 44)
FS as I recall also. But Oogie suggested a possible Labor Day sale in the offing. Oh, the humanity!
They always have 10% off, too.  Rcigars.
Well schitt, that did it.  Not enough showing in stock to chance waiting on a LD sale. Thanks, EnabilinOogie.

« Reply #209 on: August 31, 2016, 04:18:19 PM »

Last meeting of the day. Time to start thinking about what to smoke in an hour.
Enjoy, I will have one lit when you finish your meeting.

Got to make a stop at the grocery store on the way home.
I'm thinking of smoking a Padrón 64 beli today. Or maybe a Hedley Grange lancero. Hmmm.

Thoughts?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16