Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

« Reply #180 on: August 31, 2016, 02:20:50 PM »

New. Old. On deck.
Very nice!  Where did you find your Guardian of the Farm?  I haven't come across any yet.  Be very curious what your take on them is.
At Small Batch Cigars.  Have some in my cart, just can't bring myself to pull the trigger, might loose my cheapy cheapo accreditation.
They'll almost certainly do a Labor Day sale.  Just a matter of them being in stock.
I take it yours is OTT?  Interested as well in knowing your thoughts.
Based on their outstanding profile to date, probably one I would be willing to go in blind on a box.

Box split?
I'll let you know.  Will probably wait on Atlantic stock to come in as price difference is $135/box as compared to $180 at SBC.
Plus, commission.

« Reply #181 on: August 31, 2016, 02:24:49 PM »

Tropical Storm HERMINE   (TD 9) @ 2:00 p.m. ET

...NOAA HURRICANE HUNTERS FIND THAT THE DEPRESSION HAS STRENGTHENED INTO A TROPICAL STORM...
General quarters!  Batten down the hatches!

« Reply #182 on: August 31, 2016, 02:25:32 PM »

Hope Dean has his rubbers on and four wheel drive engaged.  Gonna be a soggy couple of days.
rubber boots and no 4wd.
good morning.
You have a Jeep and no 4wd?
got rid of the Jeep. Chevy pickup now.

Thought so.
Many of them are AWD as well, aren't they?
Pickup Trucks are 4 WD not AWD!   Sheesh, you need to turn in your cowboy boots.
mine is 2 WD. come guys. where's your Man Card?

« Reply #183 on: August 31, 2016, 02:26:46 PM »

Tropical Depression NINE  11:00 a.m. ET

...DEPRESSION NEARLY STATIONARY BUT SHOULD RESUME HEADING FOR THE FLORIDA GULF COAST TODAY... ...EXPECTED TO STRENGTHEN...

Forecast Track continues shifting ever so slightly to the Northwest.
Tropical Storm Hermine now.

« Reply #184 on: August 31, 2016, 02:28:40 PM »

New. Old. On deck.
Very nice!  Where did you find your Guardian of the Farm?  I haven't come across any yet.  Be very curious what your take on them is.
At Small Batch Cigars.  Have some in my cart, just can't bring myself to pull the trigger, might loose my cheapy cheapo accreditation.
They'll almost certainly do a Labor Day sale.  Just a matter of them being in stock.
I take it yours is OTT?  Interested as well in knowing your thoughts.
Based on their outstanding profile to date, probably one I would be willing to go in blind on a box.

Box split?
I'll let you know.  Will probably wait on Atlantic stock to come in as price difference is $135/box as compared to $180 at SBC.
Plus, commission.
Well, there's that... ???

« Reply #185 on: August 31, 2016, 02:29:38 PM »

Hope Dean has his rubbers on and four wheel drive engaged.  Gonna be a soggy couple of days.
rubber boots and no 4wd.
good morning.
You have a Jeep and no 4wd?
got rid of the Jeep. Chevy pickup now.

Thought so.
Many of them are AWD as well, aren't they?
Pickup Trucks are 4 WD not AWD!   Sheesh, you need to turn in your cowboy boots.
mine is 2 WD. come guys. where's your Man Card?
Turned that in a loooooooooong time ago.

« Reply #186 on: August 31, 2016, 02:32:21 PM »

checked my mail, plugged my tire finally, grabbed a hurricane tag from Town Hall, filled my gas tank, took in the noon meeting, paid my rent, took down my screen tent, and stowed my lawn furnature.

I am all out of cigars. had to stop at the ABC store for a supply. guess I wasn't paying attention to how many I was smoking between purchases.

Levy County, my county, has issued a voluntary evacuation order. Cedar Key is closed. sheesh.

« Reply #187 on: August 31, 2016, 02:33:52 PM »

checked my mail, plugged my tire finally, grabbed a hurricane tag from Town Hall, filled my gas tank, took in the noon meeting, paid my rent, took down my screen tent, and stowed my lawn furnature.

I am all out of cigars. had to stop at the ABC store for a supply. guess I wasn't paying attention to how many I was smoking between purchases.

Levy County, my county, has issued a voluntary evacuation order. Cedar Key is closed. sheesh.
All you got left to do is grab your ass with both hands and kiss it goodbye!

« Reply #188 on: August 31, 2016, 02:43:04 PM »

checked my mail, plugged my tire finally, grabbed a hurricane tag from Town Hall, filled my gas tank, took in the noon meeting, paid my rent, took down my screen tent, and stowed my lawn furnature.

I am all out of cigars. had to stop at the ABC store for a supply. guess I wasn't paying attention to how many I was smoking between purchases.

Levy County, my county, has issued a voluntary evacuation order. Cedar Key is closed. sheesh.
All you got left to do is grab your ass with both hands and kiss it goodbye!
I'm good with that. 🤔

« Reply #189 on: August 31, 2016, 02:53:06 PM »

checked my mail, plugged my tire finally, grabbed a hurricane tag from Town Hall, filled my gas tank, took in the noon meeting, paid my rent, took down my screen tent, and stowed my lawn furnature.

I am all out of cigars. had to stop at the ABC store for a supply. guess I wasn't paying attention to how many I was smoking between purchases.

Levy County, my county, has issued a voluntary evacuation order. Cedar Key is closed. sheesh.
All you got left to do is grab your ass with both hands and kiss it goodbye!
And if the worst happens, at least you know you ran out of cigars at just the right time. Lol

« Reply #190 on: August 31, 2016, 02:53:18 PM »

Alright, that's enough fun for one hump day. Hazzuh!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/31/2016
« Reply #191 on: August 31, 2016, 02:54:18 PM »

Alright, that's enough fun for one hump day. Hazzuh!

Later, Golf

« Reply #192 on: August 31, 2016, 02:55:33 PM »

Alright, that's enough fun for one hump day. Hazzuh!

Later, Golf
Have a good evening chatting and cuddling with the lady Golf.

« Reply #193 on: August 31, 2016, 02:56:45 PM »

checked my mail, plugged my tire finally, grabbed a hurricane tag from Town Hall, filled my gas tank, took in the noon meeting, paid my rent, took down my screen tent, and stowed my lawn furnature.

I am all out of cigars. had to stop at the ABC store for a supply. guess I wasn't paying attention to how many I was smoking between purchases.

Levy County, my county, has issued a voluntary evacuation order. Cedar Key is closed. sheesh.
All you got left to do is grab your ass with both hands and kiss it goodbye!
I'm good with that. 🤔
If Dean could do that, he'd never leave the house.

« Reply #194 on: August 31, 2016, 02:57:09 PM »

Another damn hour for me!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16