« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2016, 11:23:56 AM »

I once heard this guy play guitar at City Winery, for some reason,
he was signing baseballs.  that was a while ago,
that's the old blackberry on my belt, and more of my hair wasn't grey yet!

...and his name was?
That's Bernie Williams, isn't it?

That's what I thought, and would certainly explain why he was signing baseballs.  ;)
Also exactly who I thought it was after Golf said who it was. ::)
LALTS
Now I am really laughing!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/31/2016
« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2016, 11:27:15 AM »

Mash looks like it's using the FDA price list today...

« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2016, 11:31:49 AM »

Hope Dean has his rubbers on and four wheel drive engaged.  Gonna be a soggy couple of days.
rubber boots and no 4wd.
good morning.
You have a Jeep and no 4wd?
I didn't even know that was a thing.

As odd as it sounds, it is true. Although, I thought Dean got rid of that money pit for a dually?
no dually.
You ought to incorporate yourself as Dean's Home Repair, Masonry and Landscaping, get a couple of magnetic signs for the truck and you can write it off as a work expense.

That is actually a good idea, but he may have to apply through one of the "good 'ol boys" for the business licence.  ;)
He can do that when he's down at the courthouse for the restraining order today.

Yeah. The clerk is probably the CEO's wife.  :o
Better get the LLC while you're there too.
I am going down there next week and get all this chit straightened out! ???
Yea, yea, you just want a boat ride with the rich redhead.
Actually I am going on a boat ride with blonde from Australia (she has a super cool accent) but unfortunately her husband will be on the boat also.
He can pilot or make the drinks...

« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2016, 11:33:03 AM »

I once heard this guy play guitar at City Winery, for some reason,
he was signing baseballs.  that was a while ago,
that's the old blackberry on my belt, and more of my hair wasn't grey yet!

...and his name was?
That's Bernie Williams, isn't it?

That's what I thought, and would certainly explain why he was signing baseballs.  ;)
Also exactly who I thought it was after Golf said who it was. ::)

Well, that would make about 4 pro athletes Tx can recognize... or give a chit about  ::)
Nobody said he gave a shit about them.

« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2016, 11:33:42 AM »

Mash looks like it's using the FDA price list today...
No CCB approved deals?

« Reply #125 on: August 31, 2016, 11:34:14 AM »

No wonder Bean and his Weiner has not stopped by this morning, he is at it again!

Man exposing himself, targeting UT students on campus

According to authorities, he sits in his car and calls students over. When they approach he exposes himself.
Probably heard they were carrying dildo's around and just wants to help the cause.

« Reply #126 on: August 31, 2016, 11:34:34 AM »

Mash looks like it's using the FDA price list today...
No CCB approved deals?
Nowhere to be found.

« Reply #127 on: August 31, 2016, 11:35:11 AM »

I once heard this guy play guitar at City Winery, for some reason,
he was signing baseballs.  that was a while ago,
that's the old blackberry on my belt, and more of my hair wasn't grey yet!

...and his name was?
…and Bingo was his name-o!

« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2016, 11:36:42 AM »

I once heard this guy play guitar at City Winery, for some reason,
he was signing baseballs.  that was a while ago,
that's the old blackberry on my belt, and more of my hair wasn't grey yet!

...and his name was?
That's Bernie Williams, isn't it?

That's what I thought, and would certainly explain why he was signing baseballs.  ;)
Also exactly who I thought it was after Golf said who it was. ::)

Well, that would make about 4 pro athletes Tx can recognize... or give a chit about  ::)
Nobody said he gave a shit about them.
And I just keep on laughing.

« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2016, 11:38:30 AM »

Sad times return next Tuesday - Congress Returns to do more damage.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/31/2016
« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2016, 11:39:09 AM »

I once heard this guy play guitar at City Winery, for some reason,
he was signing baseballs.  that was a while ago,
that's the old blackberry on my belt, and more of my hair wasn't grey yet!

...and his name was?
That's Bernie Williams, isn't it?

That's what I thought, and would certainly explain why he was signing baseballs.  ;)
Also exactly who I thought it was after Golf said who it was. ::)

Well, that would make about 4 pro athletes Tx can recognize... or give a chit about  ::)
Nobody said he gave a shit about them.
And I just keep on laughing.

Well, you're retarded. The question was for Flip to understand why he was signing baseballs... but whatever dildo.

« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2016, 11:40:59 AM »

I once heard this guy play guitar at City Winery, for some reason,
he was signing baseballs.  that was a while ago,
that's the old blackberry on my belt, and more of my hair wasn't grey yet!

...and his name was?
That's Bernie Williams, isn't it?

That's what I thought, and would certainly explain why he was signing baseballs.  ;)
Also exactly who I thought it was after Golf said who it was. ::)

Well, that would make about 4 pro athletes Tx can recognize... or give a chit about  ::)
Nobody said he gave a shit about them.
And I just keep on laughing.

Well, you're retarded. The question was for Flip to understand why he was signing baseballs... but whatever dildo.
GFY
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/31/2016
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2016, 11:43:20 AM »

I once heard this guy play guitar at City Winery, for some reason,
he was signing baseballs.  that was a while ago,
that's the old blackberry on my belt, and more of my hair wasn't grey yet!

...and his name was?
That's Bernie Williams, isn't it?

That's what I thought, and would certainly explain why he was signing baseballs.  ;)
Also exactly who I thought it was after Golf said who it was. ::)

Well, that would make about 4 pro athletes Tx can recognize... or give a chit about  ::)
Nobody said he gave a shit about them.
And I just keep on laughing.

Well, you're retarded. The question was for Flip to understand why he was signing baseballs... but whatever dildo.
GFY

Thanks!

« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2016, 11:45:10 AM »

I once heard this guy play guitar at City Winery, for some reason,
he was signing baseballs.  that was a while ago,
that's the old blackberry on my belt, and more of my hair wasn't grey yet!

...and his name was?
That's Bernie Williams, isn't it?

That's what I thought, and would certainly explain why he was signing baseballs.  ;)
Also exactly who I thought it was after Golf said who it was. ::)

Well, that would make about 4 pro athletes Tx can recognize... or give a chit about  ::)
Nobody said he gave a shit about them.
And I just keep on laughing.

Well, you're retarded. The question was for Flip to understand why he was signing baseballs... but whatever dildo.
GFY

Thanks!
Any Time! :)
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #134 on: August 31, 2016, 11:50:08 AM »

New. Old. On deck.