Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #150 on: August 31, 2016, 01:07:34 PM »

New. Old. On deck.
Very nice!  Where did you find your Guardian of the Farm?  I haven't come across any yet.  Be very curious what your take on them is.
SBC has them.  I'll report tonight or tomorrow if it doesn't rain.  I only have one "Campeon" which is basically a Futuro 109 with a closed foot.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #151 on: August 31, 2016, 01:11:31 PM »

New. Old. On deck.
Very nice!  Where did you find your Guardian of the Farm?  I haven't come across any yet.  Be very curious what your take on them is.
At Small Batch Cigars.  Have some in my cart, just can't bring myself to pull the trigger, might loose my cheapy cheapo accreditation.
They'll almost certainly do a Labor Day sale.  Just a matter of them being in stock.

« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2016, 01:15:15 PM »

Sad times return next Tuesday - Congress Returns to do more damage.
Maybe they'll have a walk out or sit in or something and delay that a couple of weeks/months.
Or maybe a Dildo Day?

« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2016, 01:16:03 PM »

New. Old. On deck.
Very nice!  Where did you find your Guardian of the Farm?  I haven't come across any yet.  Be very curious what your take on them is.
At Small Batch Cigars.  Have some in my cart, just can't bring myself to pull the trigger, might loose my cheapy cheapo accreditation.
They'll almost certainly do a Labor Day sale.  Just a matter of them being in stock.
I take it yours is OTT?  Interested as well in knowing your thoughts.

« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2016, 01:16:18 PM »

New. Old. On deck.
Very nice!  Where did you find your Guardian of the Farm?  I haven't come across any yet.  Be very curious what your take on them is.
At Small Batch Cigars.  Have some in my cart, just can't bring myself to pull the trigger, might loose my cheapy cheapo accreditation.
Take away your seal of approval?  Afternoon Marky Mark.

« Reply #155 on: August 31, 2016, 01:16:28 PM »

Sad times return next Tuesday - Congress Returns to do more damage.
Maybe they'll have a walk out or sit in or something and delay that a couple of weeks/months.
Or maybe a Dildo Day?
We talking about the US Congress?  That's every day.

« Reply #156 on: August 31, 2016, 01:17:36 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning Raz.  Good to see you rolling in after an eventful Tuesday night.  All systems reporting in?
Yeah, everything is functioning. Been an eventful couple of weeks. The hits just keep coming.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/31/2016
« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2016, 01:30:46 PM »

Finally Ryan Lochte is getting the punishment he deserves for his stunt in Brazil.....a place on Dancing With the Stars!
I'm surprised TexDave didn't give us a full rundown of all the participants this season.
Shame that Bridgewater is out for the season as TexDave originally reported yesterday.  Really could have done something for the Vikes.

tibiofemoral dislocation... probably something you shouldn't Google around lunchtime...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/31/2016
« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2016, 01:32:17 PM »

Afternoon, Bean... Bret... CB

« Reply #159 on: August 31, 2016, 01:36:45 PM »

New. Old. On deck.
Very nice!  Where did you find your Guardian of the Farm?  I haven't come across any yet.  Be very curious what your take on them is.
At Small Batch Cigars.  Have some in my cart, just can't bring myself to pull the trigger, might loose my cheapy cheapo accreditation.
Just tell them you're buying for someone else.

« Reply #160 on: August 31, 2016, 01:37:24 PM »

Late morning/early afternoon gents.  Just back from UT...I mean a job site.
Call it what you will....

« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2016, 01:39:12 PM »

New. Old. On deck.
Very nice!  Where did you find your Guardian of the Farm?  I haven't come across any yet.  Be very curious what your take on them is.
At Small Batch Cigars.  Have some in my cart, just can't bring myself to pull the trigger, might loose my cheapy cheapo accreditation.
They'll almost certainly do a Labor Day sale.  Just a matter of them being in stock.
I take it yours is OTT?  Interested as well in knowing your thoughts.
Based on their outstanding profile to date, probably one I would be willing to go in blind on a box.

« Reply #162 on: August 31, 2016, 01:42:29 PM »

Finally Ryan Lochte is getting the punishment he deserves for his stunt in Brazil.....a place on Dancing With the Stars!
I'm surprised TexDave didn't give us a full rundown of all the participants this season.
Shame that Bridgewater is out for the season as TexDave originally reported yesterday.  Really could have done something for the Vikes.

tibiofemoral dislocation... probably something you shouldn't Google around lunchtime...
Don't think I will.  Sounds bad.

« Reply #163 on: August 31, 2016, 01:45:17 PM »

Sad times return next Tuesday - Congress Returns to do more damage.
Maybe they'll have a walk out or sit in or something and delay that a couple of weeks/months.
Or maybe a Dildo Day?
We talking about the US Congress?  That's every day.
Except that dildos have a certain amount of rigidity. Congress?  No spine whatsoever.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/31/2016
« Reply #164 on: August 31, 2016, 01:46:14 PM »

Finally Ryan Lochte is getting the punishment he deserves for his stunt in Brazil.....a place on Dancing With the Stars!
I'm surprised TexDave didn't give us a full rundown of all the participants this season.
Shame that Bridgewater is out for the season as TexDave originally reported yesterday.  Really could have done something for the Vikes.

tibiofemoral dislocation... probably something you shouldn't Google around lunchtime...
Don't think I will.  Sounds bad.

It's not pretty. A non-contact injury as well. I think Dan Mario did something similar back in the day just dropping back and ef'd up his knee.