« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2016, 12:10:21 PM »

Dean,
I've been confused about this for a while, so maybe you can straighten me out....

The soon to be totally ex with or without benefits was in a run down trailer and couldn't make payments, had a car reposessed so bought a new one, and the government offered to build a house for her, which you are now detailing and supplementing?
trailer needed work and applied for a HUD grant. HUD said the amount of work needed was not cost effective and hence the new HUD house. her car payments were excessive due to fly by night buy here pay here and in Florida I guess you can do a voluntary repossession (???), and she bought a new 2016 KIA Forte with a low interest rate and payment. lady and I are just good friends now is all and I don't mind doing the work. we still have fun together but nothing serious.
The part about the government building her a house while she buys a brand new car is also confusing, but I can feel a TxDave migraine coming on so will stop now.
all I know is that she met the financial qualifications for HUD. you ever figure out the Federal Government let me know.

« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2016, 12:13:04 PM »

Another friggin' Monday.
But  next week Has NO Monday!
It has a Tuesday that's a Monday...and often they're worse!
Well, I have a Friday that is a Saturday and a Thursday that is a Friday so can't be too bad I don't think.  Also on Saturday I am headed to the Low Country for some Tarpon Fishing.
Which Low Country?  Texas have a Low Country?
The other Low Country, the one on the Atlantic Ocean
That was my first thought...but people in other states seem to also use Low Country and Upstate....how dare they?
In Ny we had Upstate, and the city, as well as the island.  In Jersey we have North Jersey, the shore, Atlantic City, central Jersey, South Jersey, and the Pinelands(go Jersey Devil).
Hello guys.

« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2016, 12:14:22 PM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2016
« Reply #108 on: August 29, 2016, 12:15:43 PM »

Another friggin' Monday.
But  next week Has NO Monday!
It has a Tuesday that's a Monday...and often they're worse!
Well, I have a Friday that is a Saturday and a Thursday that is a Friday so can't be too bad I don't think.  Also on Saturday I am headed to the Low Country for some Tarpon Fishing.
Which Low Country?  Texas have a Low Country?
The other Low Country, the one on the Atlantic Ocean
That was my first thought...but people in other states seem to also use Low Country and Upstate....how dare they?
In Ny we had Upstate, and the city, as well as the island.  In Jersey we have North Jersey, the shore, Atlantic City, central Jersey, South Jersey, and the Pinelands(go Jersey Devil).
Hello guys.

Pork roll, Bro!

« Reply #109 on: August 29, 2016, 12:16:49 PM »

[...]

Hey, she ain't squeezing out puppies, trading food stamps on the black market, smoking crack, or financing a lazy-ass old man who doesn't like to work.  So I'm not complaining about her HUD house.

Now, Barack Obama's public housing?  And his private jet?  And his private campground?  Hanging with rich celebrities in the Hamptons on my dime?  Fuk that.  Talk about your deadbeats.

« Reply #110 on: August 29, 2016, 12:19:40 PM »

I would like to submit an Official MIA Report on Dean Bryant, AKA:  Old Lady Porker, Red Head Sailer, DWG, DAWG Bryant, Deadbeat Provider and Free Contractor.  Dean has been missing since Thursday, last seen boarding a boat to nowhere with a Red Head, and High Hopes for his DAWG.
sorry guys, been busy with this screen room. the local Code Enforcement Officer showed up Friday and started some shit (the lady's brother who hates me) and I called the cops and filed a harrassment charges against him which resulted in a stop work order until the county codes officer came down. the mayor had to get me to drop charges if he stayed away. I said no, let the judge decide next week. now I am painting the walls before the rains come. all stocked up for storm.

The ex-lady's brother is the code enforcement officer... OMFG!  There's always a good twist somehow.  :o

Happy painting, Deano
he's the one that showed up drunk pounding on my trailer wanting to fight when we first started going out. he's a pompous arragant ass who likes to throw his weight around. county codes is happy with my work and gave him a tongue lashing about what he was trying to prove.
I promised the lady that I would do the screen room, pool and deck before we split. so now we are just friends with benefits, and I work when the redhead doesn't need me.
Let me get this straight, so the lady's brother,
gave you shit on the work, you were doing at the lady's house?
That is going to be some kind of wonderful come Thanksgiving...

« Reply #111 on: August 29, 2016, 12:26:31 PM »

Dean,
I've been confused about this for a while, so maybe you can straighten me out....

The soon to be totally ex with or without benefits was in a run down trailer and couldn't make payments, had a car reposessed so bought a new one, and the government offered to build a house for her, which you are now detailing and supplementing?
trailer needed work and applied for a HUD grant. HUD said the amount of work needed was not cost effective and hence the new HUD house. her car payments were excessive due to fly by night buy here pay here and in Florida I guess you can do a voluntary repossession (???), and she bought a new 2016 KIA Forte with a low interest rate and payment. lady and I are just good friends now is all and I don't mind doing the work. we still have fun together but nothing serious.
I hear South Carolina is nice, maybe you should try to find a nice old lady there.
Plenty of them there and most are from NY or NJ so Dean should already know the methodology.

« Reply #112 on: August 29, 2016, 12:27:27 PM »

« Reply #113 on: August 29, 2016, 12:27:33 PM »

[...]

Well, I'm sure the brother wouldn't have been upset about the construction work if it weren't for all the "wood-work" Dean had been doing on his sister previously.

« Reply #114 on: August 29, 2016, 12:33:20 PM »

[...]

At most you have 1% of it straight, migraines for you also.

« Reply #115 on: August 29, 2016, 12:40:15 PM »

Weiner off and sexting again.
HUMA-LIATION 2016
SHE'S HAD ENOUGH WEINER!

Humiliated Huma FINALLY dumps sexting Weiner: Hillary's top aide separates from her husband just hours after he sent an admirer a photo of his crotch while their four-year-old son slept beside him.

« Reply #116 on: August 29, 2016, 12:44:02 PM »

11:00 am Update for TD #9

« Reply #117 on: August 29, 2016, 01:03:40 PM »

Got a person what seems reputable coming Friday to give me estimates for painting and termite repair.  He is from up Bean's way so good thing I don't have any crown molding work!

« Reply #118 on: August 29, 2016, 01:13:02 PM »

DOW is booming!

+123 @ 18,518

« Reply #119 on: August 29, 2016, 01:25:04 PM »

[...]

Ha, FormerlyNJDave would make a good wing man.
We can hang at Charleston airport...well at least for the flight attendants....