Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2016, 07:28:51 AM »

Thursday, September 1 7:00PM ET
CHA
23 LOU

Thursday, September 1 7:30PM ET
APP

10 TENN

Friday, September 2 7:00PM ET
FUR
11 MSU

Friday, September 2 7:30PM ET
NWST
21 BAY

Friday, September 2 9:00PM ET
KSU
7 STAN

Saturday, September 3 12:00PM ET
3 OU
13 HOU

Saturday, September 3 12:00PM ET
BGSU
5 OSU

Saturday, September 3 12:00PM ET
HAW
8 MICH

Saturday, September 3 2:00PM ET
RUTG
18 WASH

Saturday, September 3 3:30PM ET
MUO
15 IOWA

Saturday, September 3 3:30PM ET
6 LSU
WIS

Saturday, September 3 3:30PM ET
24 UCLA
TAM

Saturday, September 3 3:30PM ET
SELA
19 OKST

Saturday, September 3 5:00PM ET
UCD
22 ORE

Saturday, September 3 5:30PM ET
16 UGA
20 UNC

Saturday, September 3 7:30PM ET
UMAS
25 FLA

Saturday, September 3 8:00PM ET
SDST
14 TCU

Saturday, September 3 8:00PM ET
17 USC
1 ALA
Saturday, September 3 9:00PM ET
2 CLEM
AUB

Sunday, September 4 7:30PM ET
9 ND
TEX
Monday, September 5 8:00PM ET
12 MISS
4 FSU

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2016, 07:29:49 AM »

Another friggin' Monday.
But  next week Has NO Monday!

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2016, 07:31:56 AM »

142 Days

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2016, 07:34:31 AM »

I would like to submit an Official MIA Report on Dean Bryant, AKA:  Old Lady Porker, Red Head Sailer, DWG, DAWG Bryant, Deadbeat Provider and Free Contractor.  Dean has been missing since Thursday, last seen boarding a boat to nowhere with a Red Head, and High Hopes for his DAWG.

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2016, 07:35:53 AM »

Another friggin' Monday.
But  next week Has NO Monday!
Thinking I need to pull a TexDave this Friday as well.

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2016, 07:36:45 AM »

I would like to submit an Official MIA Report on Dean Bryant, AKA:  Old Lady Porker, Red Head Sailer, DWG, DAWG Bryant, Deadbeat Provider and Free Contractor.  Dean has been missing since Thursday, last seen boarding a boat to nowhere with a Red Head, and High Hopes for his DAWG.
Hoping there's no little man in the boat overboard...

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2016, 07:37:23 AM »

Another friggin' Monday.
But  next week Has NO Monday!
It has a Tuesday that's a Monday...and often they're worse!

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2016, 07:37:38 AM »

Have not hear too many Pokémon Tales Lately:

Two arrested after body found by Pokemon Go players in Texas

The body of Christopher Lowe was found last Thursday in a cemetery South of New Braunfels.

A man and a woman found the body at the Saint Joseph Cemetery, eight miles southwest of New Braunfels on FM 482 at Bunker Street, just a few hundred feet from Interstate 35. They found the body at 11:54 a.m. and reported it to authorities.

The body of Christopher Lowe, 34, was found last Thursday in a cemetery South of New Braunfels. An autopsy revealed he died from blunt force trauma and multiple stab wounds

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2016, 07:39:06 AM »

Another friggin' Monday.
But  next week Has NO Monday!
It has a Tuesday that's a Monday...and often they're worse!
Well, I have a Friday that is a Saturday and a Thursday that is a Friday so can't be too bad I don't think.  Also on Saturday I am headed to the Low Country for some Tarpon Fishing.

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2016, 07:40:43 AM »

Panic and Chaos at the LAX Airport overnight when some douchebag started shouting gun and the Sheeple went crazy.......  Evacuated the terminals finding nothing more than a nut bag with a plastic toy sword which may have been unrelated.
The nut-bag with the sword was also dressed in a Zoro Costume!

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2016, 08:12:27 AM »

Have not hear too many Pokémon Tales Lately:

Two arrested after body found by Pokemon Go players in Texas

The body of Christopher Lowe was found last Thursday in a cemetery South of New Braunfels.

A man and a woman found the body at the Saint Joseph Cemetery, eight miles southwest of New Braunfels on FM 482 at Bunker Street, just a few hundred feet from Interstate 35. They found the body at 11:54 a.m. and reported it to authorities.

The body of Christopher Lowe, 34, was found last Thursday in a cemetery South of New Braunfels. An autopsy revealed he died from blunt force trauma and multiple stab wounds
Well, at least they found him in the right place...

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2016, 08:13:29 AM »

Another friggin' Monday.
But  next week Has NO Monday!
It has a Tuesday that's a Monday...and often they're worse!
Well, I have a Friday that is a Saturday and a Thursday that is a Friday so can't be too bad I don't think.  Also on Saturday I am headed to the Low Country for some Tarpon Fishing.
Which Low Country?  Texas have a Low Country?

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2016, 08:14:13 AM »

Have not hear too many Pokémon Tales Lately:

Two arrested after body found by Pokemon Go players in Texas

The body of Christopher Lowe was found last Thursday in a cemetery South of New Braunfels.

A man and a woman found the body at the Saint Joseph Cemetery, eight miles southwest of New Braunfels on FM 482 at Bunker Street, just a few hundred feet from Interstate 35. They found the body at 11:54 a.m. and reported it to authorities.

The body of Christopher Lowe, 34, was found last Thursday in a cemetery South of New Braunfels. An autopsy revealed he died from blunt force trauma and multiple stab wounds
Well, at least they found him in the right place...
And at least it was not Dean........

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2016, 08:14:56 AM »

Another friggin' Monday.
But  next week Has NO Monday!
It has a Tuesday that's a Monday...and often they're worse!
Well, I have a Friday that is a Saturday and a Thursday that is a Friday so can't be too bad I don't think.  Also on Saturday I am headed to the Low Country for some Tarpon Fishing.
Which Low Country?  Texas have a Low Country?
The other Low Country, the one on the Atlantic Ocean

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2016, 08:21:02 AM »

Weiner off and sexting again.
HUMA-LIATION 2016
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15