« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2016, 10:20:17 AM »

« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2016, 10:31:33 AM »

Sure takes a long time for the sun to come up in Ohio... :-\
Come back in January, when it won't come up for 3 months.
On second thought, don't, cause it sucks here in January.
Been there, done that.
Also, stuff like this happens. Lol

http://wtnh.com/2016/08/24/ohio-man-found-acting-like-gorilla-masturbating-in-public/
Well, CB & Travellin Dave were both there so use your best guess as to which one it was.
GFY!  We were actually in Kentucky.

« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2016, 10:37:35 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, Daves, and Fishy.  Got a fancy luncheon to go to today.  Hate getting "dressed up" for this schitt.
Write up a complaint to the boss...and be sure to copy HR.
Naw, that fk'er never listens, and HR is too busy developing the Master Ladders of Opportunity Performance Appraisal & Improvement Plan to be bothered.
Pass this on to HR to help them out.  It's what we use.
Fuckin' chutes!
CNS, ain't it the truth.
A big +1

« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2016, 10:37:56 AM »

Sure takes a long time for the sun to come up in Ohio... :-\
Come back in January, when it won't come up for 3 months.
On second thought, don't, cause it sucks here in January.
Been there, done that.
Also, stuff like this happens. Lol

http://wtnh.com/2016/08/24/ohio-man-found-acting-like-gorilla-masturbating-in-public/
Well, CB & Travellin Dave were both there so use your best guess as to which one it was.
GFY!  We were actually in Kentucky.
Yea, what he said!  and Lito will vouch for us.

« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2016, 10:39:06 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, Daves, and Fishy.  Got a fancy luncheon to go to today.  Hate getting "dressed up" for this schitt.
Write up a complaint to the boss...and be sure to copy HR.
Naw, that fk'er never listens, and HR is too busy developing the Master Ladders of Opportunity Performance Appraisal & Improvement Plan to be bothered.
So I guess you suck it up, strap on the tie and go with it.
ClipOnTieBean.

« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2016, 10:42:30 AM »

Sure takes a long time for the sun to come up in Ohio... :-\
Come back in January, when it won't come up for 3 months.
On second thought, don't, cause it sucks here in January.
Been there, done that.
Also, stuff like this happens. Lol

http://wtnh.com/2016/08/24/ohio-man-found-acting-like-gorilla-masturbating-in-public/
Well, CB & Travellin Dave were both there so use your best guess as to which one it was.
GFY!  We were actually in Kentucky.
Yea, what he said!  and Lito will vouch for us.
The cigar event was in KY. Obviously, the after party was in OH.

« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2016, 10:43:00 AM »

Think I will take a walk down to Lavazza for coffee and a rack check.
Photos this time!  Just don't get arrested, perv.
Arrested as a pervert is the problem with photo ops but you should drop by one morning and have coffee while getting both eyes full!  Holy cow she has a beautiful set.
What about the customer from last week?  You seen her again?
Unfortunately no I have not because she was head to toe super hot, natural and young, the manager is a late 30 something and not bad looking but OMG what a rack!

« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2016, 10:47:54 AM »

Think I will take a walk down to Lavazza for coffee and a rack check.
Photos this time!  Just don't get arrested, perv.
Arrested as a pervert is the problem with photo ops but you should drop by one morning and have coffee while getting both eyes full!  Holy cow she has a beautiful set.
What about the customer from last week?  You seen her again?
Unfortunately no I have not because she was head to toe super hot, natural and young, the manager is a late 30 something and not bad looking but OMG what a rack!
I know exactly what the little fella is talking about,  easy to burn your mouth with coffee while distracted too.

« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2016, 10:49:46 AM »

LFD cigar tasting itch Zlitto Gomez hisself in attendance at The Beer Seller down on the Newport KY levee looking across the Ohio River at downtown Cincinnati.  Smokin' and jokin' with Traveling Dave.  Mild day for a change.  Litto is a personable guy who actually speaks English.  Apparently an intense fuss ball player.  Tall, skinny guy.  Commented on how lucky we were to have place like the Beer Seller to kick back and enjoy our cigars.  Oh, and the Reds beat the Rangers.

« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2016, 10:51:22 AM »

Sure takes a long time for the sun to come up in Ohio... :-\
Come back in January, when it won't come up for 3 months.
On second thought, don't, cause it sucks here in January.
Been there, done that.
Also, stuff like this happens. Lol

http://wtnh.com/2016/08/24/ohio-man-found-acting-like-gorilla-masturbating-in-public/
Well, CB & Travellin Dave were both there so use your best guess as to which one it was.
GFY!  We were actually in Kentucky.
Well you had to cross over some of Ohio going and coming!  So the only question is - which one of you was it?

« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2016, 10:52:23 AM »

LFD cigar tasting itch Zlitto Gomez hisself in attendance at The Beer Seller down on the Newport KY levee looking across the Ohio River at downtown Cincinnati.  Smokin' and jokin' with Traveling Dave.  Mild day for a change.  Litto is a personable guy who actually speaks English.  Apparently an intense fuss ball player.  Tall, skinny guy.  Commented on how lucky we were to have place like the Beer Seller to kick back and enjoy our cigars.  Oh, and the Reds beat the Rangers.
Homer active or hurt these days, have not been paying much attention?

« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2016, 10:53:14 AM »

LFD cigar tasting itch Zlitto Gomez hisself in attendance at The Beer Seller down on the Newport KY levee looking across the Ohio River at downtown Cincinnati.  Smokin' and jokin' with Traveling Dave.  Mild day for a change.  Litto is a personable guy who actually speaks English.  Apparently an intense fuss ball player.  Tall, skinny guy.  Commented on how lucky we were to have place like the Beer Seller to kick back and enjoy our cigars.  Oh, and the Reds beat the Rangers.
After some recent autions I am near an Exclusive LFD Tub!

« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2016, 11:08:52 AM »

LFD cigar tasting itch Zlitto Gomez hisself in attendance at The Beer Seller down on the Newport KY levee looking across the Ohio River at downtown Cincinnati.  Smokin' and jokin' with Traveling Dave.  Mild day for a change.  Litto is a personable guy who actually speaks English.  Apparently an intense fuss ball player.  Tall, skinny guy.  Commented on how lucky we were to have place like the Beer Seller to kick back and enjoy our cigars.  Oh, and the Reds beat the Rangers.
After some recent autions I am near an Exclusive LFD Tub!
Lets see now, I'm loosing track....
LFD Tub, Lancero Tub, Room 101 Tub, Mixed items Tub(s).  Did I miss something?

« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2016, 11:12:55 AM »

LFD cigar tasting itch Zlitto Gomez hisself in attendance at The Beer Seller down on the Newport KY levee looking across the Ohio River at downtown Cincinnati.  Smokin' and jokin' with Traveling Dave.  Mild day for a change.  Litto is a personable guy who actually speaks English.  Apparently an intense fuss ball player.  Tall, skinny guy.  Commented on how lucky we were to have place like the Beer Seller to kick back and enjoy our cigars.  Oh, and the Reds beat the Rangers.
After some recent autions I am near an Exclusive LFD Tub!
Lets see now, I'm loosing track....
LFD Tub, Lancero Tub, Room 101 Tub, Mixed items Tub(s).  Did I miss something?
Very close - LFD Tub, Lancero Tub, Room 101 Tub, Crowned Heads/Old Murcielago Tub, 2 mixed tubs and working on a small Warped tub.

« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2016, 11:25:21 AM »

Today's Banter Joe

Wikileaks: 67 Emails Between Hillary and Chelsea Clinton under HER FAKE NAME “Diane Reynolds”

Wikileaks found 67 emails between Hillary Clinton and daughter Chelsea under her fake name–
–At least one was during a foreign policy meeting
— Another was on September 11, 2012 during the Benghazi terror attack!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wikileaks-67-emails-hillary-chelsea-clinton-fake-name-diane-reynolds-foreign-police-mtgs/