« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2016, 09:32:38 AM »

Markets are Open

DOW   -27 @ 18,520

« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2016, 09:34:45 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, Daves, and Fishy.  Got a fancy luncheon to go to today.  Hate getting "dressed up" for this schitt.
Write up a complaint to the boss...and be sure to copy HR.
Naw, that fk'er never listens, and HR is too busy developing the Master Ladders of Opportunity Performance Appraisal & Improvement Plan to be bothered.

« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2016, 09:38:51 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, Daves, and Fishy.  Got a fancy luncheon to go to today.  Hate getting "dressed up" for this schitt.
Write up a complaint to the boss...and be sure to copy HR.
Naw, that fk'er never listens, and HR is too busy developing the Master Ladders of Opportunity Performance Appraisal & Improvement Plan to be bothered.
Show-um  your Dildo then they will listen

« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2016, 09:39:31 AM »

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave and almostonvacationFish.
Morning Dave, received my Famous bid order yesterday, (15) El Centurian Robustos and (5) Four Kicks CGs for >$60 shipped. CheapoBean approved deal
Nice, I have quite the order shipping today.  Had to make the shipping cost worthwhile.  Most of mine were not BeanO's but very good deals for LFD and Warped brands which are hard to find.  I did get that 5'r of Centurion Robustos for $11 though.
Having the Warped in the mix would make a cheapo deal analysis problematic.  Outstanding on the El Cents, though.
Well I bought a box of La Hacienda Robustos (25 cigars) for $120 and I don't think you will beat that anywhere.
About $25 better than I have seen.  Keep you eye out for Futuro's as well, you won't be disappointed.
But not a CheapyCheapo qualified purchase... ???

« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2016, 09:40:19 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, Daves, and Fishy.  Got a fancy luncheon to go to today.  Hate getting "dressed up" for this schitt.
Write up a complaint to the boss...and be sure to copy HR.
Naw, that fk'er never listens, and HR is too busy developing the Master Ladders of Opportunity Performance Appraisal & Improvement Plan to be bothered.
So I guess you suck it up, strap on the tie and go with it.

« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2016, 09:42:49 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, Daves, and Fishy.  Got a fancy luncheon to go to today.  Hate getting "dressed up" for this schitt.
Write up a complaint to the boss...and be sure to copy HR.
Naw, that fk'er never listens, and HR is too busy developing the Master Ladders of Opportunity Performance Appraisal & Improvement Plan to be bothered.
Pass this on to HR to help them out.  It's what we use.

« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2016, 09:44:02 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, Daves, and Fishy.  Got a fancy luncheon to go to today.  Hate getting "dressed up" for this schitt.
Write up a complaint to the boss...and be sure to copy HR.
Naw, that fk'er never listens, and HR is too busy developing the Master Ladders of Opportunity Performance Appraisal & Improvement Plan to be bothered.
Pass this on to HR to help them out.  It's what we use.
Fuckin' chutes!

« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2016, 09:44:46 AM »

Think I will take a walk down to Lavazza for coffee and a rack check.
Photos this time!  Just don't get arrested, perv.
Arrested as a pervert is the problem with photo ops but you should drop by one morning and have coffee while getting both eyes full!  Holy cow she has a beautiful set.
What about the customer from last week?  You seen her again?

« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2016, 09:45:46 AM »

More than 4,000 sex toys doled out for UT campus carry protest

It’s not every day that more than 4,000 sex toys get passed out on a college campus. Tuesday was such a day at the University of Texas, part of a protest against a new state law that allows handgun licensees to carry concealed weapons in classrooms and certain other areas of public universities.

Robaa Al-Najar, a sophomore double-majoring in psychology and neuroscience, picked up a couple of the toys that were shaped like an oversized male organ. How long will she be toting them around strapped to her backpack?

“Probably for just a day,” Al-Najar said. “Hopefully the message gets across.”
What's the point they're trying to make?  Other than the obvious "we're idiots", of course.
I believe the comparison is between needing to walk around carrying a gun to having to carry a huge dick with you. The implication should be obvious.
What if you've got both?   (I'm asking for a friend)

« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2016, 09:49:55 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, Daves, and Fishy.  Got a fancy luncheon to go to today.  Hate getting "dressed up" for this schitt.
Write up a complaint to the boss...and be sure to copy HR.
Naw, that fk'er never listens, and HR is too busy developing the Master Ladders of Opportunity Performance Appraisal & Improvement Plan to be bothered.
Pass this on to HR to help them out.  It's what we use.
Fuckin' chutes!
CNS, ain't it the truth.

« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2016, 09:51:18 AM »

[...]

LMAO.

« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2016, 09:52:10 AM »

Think I will take a walk down to Lavazza for coffee and a rack check.
Photos this time!  Just don't get arrested, perv.
Arrested as a pervert is the problem with photo ops but you should drop by one morning and have coffee while getting both eyes full!  Holy cow she has a beautiful set.
What about the customer from last week?  You seen her again?
Unfortunately no I have not because she was head to toe super hot, natural and young, the manager is a late 30 something and not bad looking but OMG what a rack!

« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2016, 09:56:10 AM »

Sent you a PM Travellin Dave

« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2016, 10:15:57 AM »

Really Holts, Really?  This is your description of cigar shaped turds?

1 DAY FLASH SALE!
'Sugar-Dunked Fairies' Monster Deal
Only $2.49 per cigar... Save 53% + FREE SHIPPING!

Time to make the discounts… Get your fix from the sweetest partnership on the planet during our 24-hour dealio on our ‘Sugar-Dunked Fairies’ Monster Deal! Today’s decadent 20-cigar mix marries the mild, candied Connecticut Shade wrapper of Baccarat with the sugar-coated Ecuador Connecticut wrapper of Nat Sherman Host in a sweet assortment of toothy Robusto-sized treats for a jaw-dropping 53% off MSRP! If balancing your cigar checkbook has become a cumbersome task, go ahead and hide the calculator in the cookie jar. At just $2.49 per cigar, these handcrafted Honduran dandies are tastier than a full bowl of cake batter with awe-inspiring aromas to match. Pick up ‘Sugar-Dunked Fairies’ while FREE SHIPPING is baked in and we’ll let you lick the pan!
Read More
Sampler includes:
10 - Baccarat Rothschild (5 x 50)
10 - Nat Sherman Host Hobart (5 x 50)
Purchase this deal and receive FREE SHIPPING on your entire order!

« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2016, 10:16:55 AM »

[...]

Not sure, it's never come up before.