dawgbryant

  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
Re: 8/24/2016
« Reply #120 on: August 24, 2016, 11:48:42 AM »

good morning guys, deans low hanging fruit here. epc 2nd and dark roast coffee going
Long time since we heard from you, must things have been hanging low.
just trying to keep my head above water
Not always so easy when you're on a boat.
true, especially when captain dean is at the helm

« Reply #121 on: August 24, 2016, 11:49:01 AM »

Today's Banter Joe

Wikileaks: 67 Emails Between Hillary and Chelsea Clinton under HER FAKE NAME “Diane Reynolds”

Wikileaks found 67 emails between Hillary Clinton and daughter Chelsea under her fake name–
–At least one was during a foreign policy meeting
— Another was on September 11, 2012 during the Benghazi terror attack!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wikileaks-67-emails-hillary-chelsea-clinton-fake-name-diane-reynolds-foreign-police-mtgs/
Ya know, if emails to her daughter is the worst shit they can dig up, this wild goose chase is more sad than I thought.

They got the Clinton Foundation, old Arkansas real estate boondoggles.  Why waste their time with this nonsense?
Because it keeps the base energized.  When the Clintons do finally go away, we'll miss hating them.

Morning muchachos.

« Reply #122 on: August 24, 2016, 11:49:17 AM »

Been a while since I saw any news on this one.

Mom of 'affluenza teen' working at a Honky Tonk Woman Saloon in North Texas

Tonya Couch is awaiting trial on charges of hindering apprehension of a felon and money laundering.

Couch now works as a bartender at Honky Tonk Woman Saloon in Azle, a town with a population just over 11,000, WFAA 8 reported Wednesday. The bar’s owner and Tonya Couch’s attorney Stephanie Patten confirmed to the news station that she has been working at the establishment for about two months.
So where did all the money come from, husband?  Did they blow through it?  Is the tipping real good at that bar?
Seems more like a "white trash teen" over an "affluenza teen"

« Reply #123 on: August 24, 2016, 11:50:09 AM »

They're opening a Chick-fil-A in my neighborhood. So I can expect crazy long drive-thru lines?
At breakfast and lunch, I they have someone directing traffic at the one near me.  And if there is a high school nearby then it is really bad.
the lines are non existent on Sundays!
Good morning boys...

« Reply #124 on: August 24, 2016, 11:52:34 AM »

Pro-gun group approves of UT dildo-friendly protest

"If carrying a phallus to class helps you express yourself, go for it," they say

Students for Concealed Carry released a statement early Wednesday saying they embraced dildo use by University of Texas at Austin students this week, who are protesting the controversial campus carry law. The regulation took effect Aug. 1, 2016, and allows students and staff with concealed carry licenses to bring firearms to campus.

« Reply #125 on: August 24, 2016, 11:52:56 AM »

They're opening a Chick-fil-A in my neighborhood. So I can expect crazy long drive-thru lines?
At breakfast and lunch, I they have someone directing traffic at the one near me.  And if there is a high school nearby then it is really bad.
the lines are non existent on Sundays!
Good morning boys...
I wonder why. ::)

« Reply #126 on: August 24, 2016, 11:53:41 AM »

Today's Banter Joe

Wikileaks: 67 Emails Between Hillary and Chelsea Clinton under HER FAKE NAME “Diane Reynolds”

Wikileaks found 67 emails between Hillary Clinton and daughter Chelsea under her fake name–
–At least one was during a foreign policy meeting
— Another was on September 11, 2012 during the Benghazi terror attack!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wikileaks-67-emails-hillary-chelsea-clinton-fake-name-diane-reynolds-foreign-police-mtgs/
Ya know, if emails to her daughter is the worst shit they can dig up, this wild goose chase is more sad than I thought.

They got the Clinton Foundation, old Arkansas real estate boondoggles.  Why waste their time with this nonsense?
Well wtf is she doing emailing her daughter while in high level foreign policy meetings and during a terrorist attack????  Then there is that teeny little lie about the attack being from a video while she was right there telling her daughter it was a terrorist attack.  And if the purpose was not to deceive wtf was she using a fake name?  Explain all that to the family's of the 4 she got killed.
Lets not get carried away on her getting them killed at the embassy.  Most US Embassy's are underprotected and have been underfunded for years by all politicians.  Yea, Bengazi was a shitshow, but tons of blame to go around from SoS to Republicans to Dems. to military leadership.

« Reply #127 on: August 24, 2016, 11:54:09 AM »

Been a while since I saw any news on this one.

Mom of 'affluenza teen' working at a Honky Tonk Woman Saloon in North Texas

Tonya Couch is awaiting trial on charges of hindering apprehension of a felon and money laundering.

Couch now works as a bartender at Honky Tonk Woman Saloon in Azle, a town with a population just over 11,000, WFAA 8 reported Wednesday. The bar’s owner and Tonya Couch’s attorney Stephanie Patten confirmed to the news station that she has been working at the establishment for about two months.
So where did all the money come from, husband?  Did they blow through it?  Is the tipping real good at that bar?
Seems more like a "white trash teen" over an "affluenza teen"
I don't think there ever was a sum of money that most would consider "rich or wealthy" but just enough to be white trash rich and it did not take them long to burn it up.

« Reply #128 on: August 24, 2016, 11:54:46 AM »

Today's Banter Joe

Wikileaks: 67 Emails Between Hillary and Chelsea Clinton under HER FAKE NAME “Diane Reynolds”

Wikileaks found 67 emails between Hillary Clinton and daughter Chelsea under her fake name–
–At least one was during a foreign policy meeting
— Another was on September 11, 2012 during the Benghazi terror attack!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wikileaks-67-emails-hillary-chelsea-clinton-fake-name-diane-reynolds-foreign-police-mtgs/
Ya know, if emails to her daughter is the worst shit they can dig up, this wild goose chase is more sad than I thought.

They got the Clinton Foundation, old Arkansas real estate boondoggles.  Why waste their time with this nonsense?

No, it's politics. It's the nature of the beast.

« Reply #129 on: August 24, 2016, 11:55:19 AM »

They're opening a Chick-fil-A in my neighborhood. So I can expect crazy long drive-thru lines?
At breakfast and lunch, I they have someone directing traffic at the one near me.  And if there is a high school nearby then it is really bad.
the lines are non existent on Sundays!
Good morning boys...
Yea, but service is pretty darn slow.

« Reply #130 on: August 24, 2016, 11:56:49 AM »

[...]

The embassy's are the responsibility of the State Department  and if under-protected (which it was even though it was well known how dangerous the area was) and SHE was in charge..... the end.  Sorry but all blame goes to the One In Charge!

« Reply #131 on: August 24, 2016, 11:57:00 AM »

Today's Banter Joe

Wikileaks: 67 Emails Between Hillary and Chelsea Clinton under HER FAKE NAME “Diane Reynolds”

Wikileaks found 67 emails between Hillary Clinton and daughter Chelsea under her fake name–
–At least one was during a foreign policy meeting
— Another was on September 11, 2012 during the Benghazi terror attack!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wikileaks-67-emails-hillary-chelsea-clinton-fake-name-diane-reynolds-foreign-police-mtgs/
Ya know, if emails to her daughter is the worst shit they can dig up, this wild goose chase is more sad than I thought.

They got the Clinton Foundation, old Arkansas real estate boondoggles.  Why waste their time with this nonsense?

No, it's politics. It's the nature of the beast.
Like why we're worrying about transgender bathrooms and birth control while the economy and infrastructure go to hell?

« Reply #132 on: August 24, 2016, 11:57:03 AM »

Been a while since I saw any news on this one.

Mom of 'affluenza teen' working at a Honky Tonk Woman Saloon in North Texas

Tonya Couch is awaiting trial on charges of hindering apprehension of a felon and money laundering.

Couch now works as a bartender at Honky Tonk Woman Saloon in Azle, a town with a population just over 11,000, WFAA 8 reported Wednesday. The bar’s owner and Tonya Couch’s attorney Stephanie Patten confirmed to the news station that she has been working at the establishment for about two months.
So where did all the money come from, husband?  Did they blow through it?  Is the tipping real good at that bar?
Seems more like a "white trash teen" over an "affluenza teen"
Oh my God.  I lived in Azle from summer '76 to spring '77.  That's the first time I've ever seen it mentioned by anyone other than myself.

« Reply #133 on: August 24, 2016, 12:01:58 PM »

Pro-gun group approves of UT dildo-friendly protest

"If carrying a phallus to class helps you express yourself, go for it," they say

Students for Concealed Carry released a statement early Wednesday saying they embraced dildo use by University of Texas at Austin students this week, who are protesting the controversial campus carry law. The regulation took effect Aug. 1, 2016, and allows students and staff with concealed carry licenses to bring firearms to campus.
take a gander at this, or google, gal eventually smoking a cigar, Rita Alexander. Music: "Mama a Go Go" by Perez Prado (credited as Dario De Mexico). Movie: "Hot Thrills Warm Chills."
the link www.facebook.com/soundgalleryaustin/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

« Reply #134 on: August 24, 2016, 12:02:10 PM »

[...]

Her circus, her monkeys, her shitshow. her presidential campaign.  We get to get carried away.  Mocking presidential candidates is not some grave injustice to good people.  Good people don't run for president.  Good people can't get elected president.  You run for president, we get to throw shit at you.  It's the American Way.