dawgbryant

  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
Re: 8/24/2016
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2016, 11:39:13 AM »

good morning guys, deans low hanging fruit here. epc 2nd and dark roast coffee going

« Reply #106 on: August 24, 2016, 11:39:48 AM »

LFD cigar tasting itch Zlitto Gomez hisself in attendance at The Beer Seller down on the Newport KY levee looking across the Ohio River at downtown Cincinnati.  Smokin' and jokin' with Traveling Dave.  Mild day for a change.  Litto is a personable guy who actually speaks English.  Apparently an intense fuss ball player.  Tall, skinny guy.  Commented on how lucky we were to have place like the Beer Seller to kick back and enjoy our cigars.  Oh, and the Reds beat the Rangers.
After some recent autions I am near an Exclusive LFD Tub!
Lets see now, I'm loosing track....
LFD Tub, Lancero Tub, Room 101 Tub, Mixed items Tub(s).  Did I miss something?
Very close - LFD Tub, Lancero Tub, Room 101 Tub, Crowned Heads/Old Murcielago Tub, 2 mixed tubs and working on a small Warped tub.
That Warped tub....very enjoyable, but will put a dent in the wallet!  Then again, have to splurge sometimes, every day isn't an EPC 2nds day.

« Reply #107 on: August 24, 2016, 11:41:16 AM »

good morning guys, deans low hanging fruit here. epc 2nd and dark roast coffee going
Howdy stranger.  Good to have you swing on in.  Looks like your AVI got sensored.  It was probably a GIF file, better check it.

« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2016, 11:41:33 AM »

[...]
Definitely not a full sized tub but a very nice supply for a long time.

« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2016, 11:42:21 AM »

good morning guys, deans low hanging fruit here. epc 2nd and dark roast coffee going
Long time since we heard from you, must things have been hanging low.

« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2016, 11:44:20 AM »

Today's Banter Joe

Wikileaks: 67 Emails Between Hillary and Chelsea Clinton under HER FAKE NAME “Diane Reynolds”

Wikileaks found 67 emails between Hillary Clinton and daughter Chelsea under her fake name–
–At least one was during a foreign policy meeting
— Another was on September 11, 2012 during the Benghazi terror attack!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wikileaks-67-emails-hillary-chelsea-clinton-fake-name-diane-reynolds-foreign-police-mtgs/
Ya know, if emails to her daughter is the worst shit they can dig up, this wild goose chase is more sad than I thought.

They got the Clinton Foundation, old Arkansas real estate boondoggles.  Why waste their time with this nonsense?

« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2016, 11:44:29 AM »

good morning guys, deans low hanging fruit here. epc 2nd and dark roast coffee going
Howdy stranger.  Good to have you swing on in.  Looks like your AVI got sensored.  It was probably a GIF file, better check it.
CNS

« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2016, 11:44:49 AM »

good morning guys, deans low hanging fruit here. epc 2nd and dark roast coffee going
Long time since we heard from you, must things have been hanging low.
Maybe he was visiting in Ohio?
Logged

dawgbryant

  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
Re: 8/24/2016
« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2016, 11:45:19 AM »

good morning guys, deans low hanging fruit here. epc 2nd and dark roast coffee going
Long time since we heard from you, must things have been hanging low.
just trying to keep my head above water

« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2016, 11:45:24 AM »

Been a while since I saw any news on this one.

Mom of 'affluenza teen' working at a Honky Tonk Woman Saloon in North Texas

Tonya Couch is awaiting trial on charges of hindering apprehension of a felon and money laundering.

Couch now works as a bartender at Honky Tonk Woman Saloon in Azle, a town with a population just over 11,000, WFAA 8 reported Wednesday. The bar’s owner and Tonya Couch’s attorney Stephanie Patten confirmed to the news station that she has been working at the establishment for about two months.

« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2016, 11:45:53 AM »

good morning guys, deans low hanging fruit here. epc 2nd and dark roast coffee going
Long time since we heard from you, must things have been hanging low.
Isn't that laying low?

« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2016, 11:47:03 AM »

Today's Banter Joe

Wikileaks: 67 Emails Between Hillary and Chelsea Clinton under HER FAKE NAME “Diane Reynolds”

Wikileaks found 67 emails between Hillary Clinton and daughter Chelsea under her fake name–
–At least one was during a foreign policy meeting
— Another was on September 11, 2012 during the Benghazi terror attack!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wikileaks-67-emails-hillary-chelsea-clinton-fake-name-diane-reynolds-foreign-police-mtgs/
Ya know, if emails to her daughter is the worst shit they can dig up, this wild goose chase is more sad than I thought.

They got the Clinton Foundation, old Arkansas real estate boondoggles.  Why waste their time with this nonsense?

« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2016, 11:47:19 AM »

good morning guys, deans low hanging fruit here. epc 2nd and dark roast coffee going
Long time since we heard from you, must things have been hanging low.
just trying to keep my head above water
Not always so easy when you're on a boat.
Logged

dawgbryant

  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
Re: 8/24/2016
« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2016, 11:47:25 AM »

good morning guys, deans low hanging fruit here. epc 2nd and dark roast coffee going
Long time since we heard from you, must things have been hanging low.
Maybe he was visiting in Ohio?
i was hanging out with cb for awhile but he kept taking me to macys

« Reply #119 on: August 24, 2016, 11:48:31 AM »

Today's Banter Joe

Wikileaks: 67 Emails Between Hillary and Chelsea Clinton under HER FAKE NAME “Diane Reynolds”

Wikileaks found 67 emails between Hillary Clinton and daughter Chelsea under her fake name–
–At least one was during a foreign policy meeting
— Another was on September 11, 2012 during the Benghazi terror attack!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wikileaks-67-emails-hillary-chelsea-clinton-fake-name-diane-reynolds-foreign-police-mtgs/
Ya know, if emails to her daughter is the worst shit they can dig up, this wild goose chase is more sad than I thought.

They got the Clinton Foundation, old Arkansas real estate boondoggles.  Why waste their time with this nonsense?
Well wtf is she doing emailing her daughter while in high level foreign policy meetings and during a terrorist attack????  Then there is that teeny little lie about the attack being from a video while she was right there telling her daughter it was a terrorist attack.  And if the purpose was not to deceive wtf was she using a fake name?  Explain all that to the family's of the 4 she got killed.