« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2016, 08:39:07 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, Daves, and Fishy.  Got a fancy luncheon to go to today.  Hate getting "dressed up" for this schitt.
I'll do anything for food. Surprised?
Come with me, we can be irreverent together.  Plus it's not far from the best B&M in town; we can go have a smoke afterwards.

« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2016, 08:41:06 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, Daves, and Fishy.  Got a fancy luncheon to go to today.  Hate getting "dressed up" for this schitt.
I'll do anything for food. Surprised?
Come with me, we can be irreverent together.  Plus it's not far from the best B&M in town; we can go have a smoke afterwards.
That sounds awesome. I'd love to but won't be in the area anytime soon.

« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2016, 08:43:07 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, Daves, and Fishy.  Got a fancy luncheon to go to today.  Hate getting "dressed up" for this schitt.
I'll do anything for food. Surprised?
Come with me, we can be irreverent together.  Plus it's not far from the best B&M in town; we can go have a smoke afterwards.
Don't go getting your fancy duds all smoky!

« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2016, 08:52:41 AM »

Think I will take a walk down to Lavazza for coffee and a rack check.
Photos this time!  Just don't get arrested, perv.
Arrested as a pervert is the problem with photo ops but you should drop by one morning and have coffee while getting both eyes full!  Holy cow she has a beautiful set.

« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2016, 08:53:27 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, Daves, and Fishy.  Got a fancy luncheon to go to today.  Hate getting "dressed up" for this schitt.
I'll do anything for food. Surprised?
Come with me, we can be irreverent together.  Plus it's not far from the best B&M in town; we can go have a smoke afterwards.
Don't go getting your fancy duds all smoky!
And clean your pistol before putting in your fancy britches.

« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2016, 09:00:38 AM »

At the Page Today:

Day 2 of the ongoing Buffet

« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2016, 09:14:09 AM »

Gun Cleaning Lull?

« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2016, 09:14:17 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, Daves, and Fishy.  Got a fancy luncheon to go to today.  Hate getting "dressed up" for this schitt.
I'll do anything for food. Surprised?
Come with me, we can be irreverent together.  Plus it's not far from the best B&M in town; we can go have a smoke afterwards.
Don't go getting your fancy duds all smoky!
And clean your pistol before putting in your fancy britches.
This might be one of those gun free zone venues.  But no worries, I'll stop by UT and pick up a big dildo.

« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2016, 09:16:17 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, Daves, and Fishy.  Got a fancy luncheon to go to today.  Hate getting "dressed up" for this schitt.
I'll do anything for food. Surprised?
Come with me, we can be irreverent together.  Plus it's not far from the best B&M in town; we can go have a smoke afterwards.
Don't go getting your fancy duds all smoky!
And clean your pistol before putting in your fancy britches.
This might be one of those gun free zone venues.  But no worries, I'll stop by UT and pick up a big dildo.
That's right if chit hits the fan just pull out your plastic dick.

« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2016, 09:16:32 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, Daves, and Fishy.  Got a fancy luncheon to go to today.  Hate getting "dressed up" for this schitt.
I'll do anything for food. Surprised?
Come with me, we can be irreverent together.  Plus it's not far from the best B&M in town; we can go have a smoke afterwards.
Don't go getting your fancy duds all smoky!
And clean your pistol before putting in your fancy britches.
This might be one of those gun free zone venues.  But no worries, I'll stop by UT and pick up a big dildo.
Yet you still won't buy the necessary crown molding...

« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2016, 09:19:30 AM »

Damn right, hit them where it hurts!   Now the drive-in line will only be a block down the street rather than 2 blocks down the street.  My son likes those, he may be boycotting too.

Chick-fil-A is getting boycott threats for killing its spicy-chicken biscuit

And here is why a Secretary of State guilty of violating the Rico Act and at least 10 other felony crimes does not seem to matter, if she had fuct with their favorite breakfast they would not vote for her.

"I feel violated," Crockett Gambrel wrote on the company's page. "I have been stopping at Chick-fil-A at least two or three times a week for years. I alternated between spicy chicken biscuits, and spicy chicken burritos, but my store has tossed both of them. Why would they do this to me??"

Lisa Reese-Gordon wrote: "When you took away my spicy chicken biscuit, you took away my reason to get breakfast. There is nothing better than a spicy chicken biscuit with honey on it! I will never have breakfast at Chick-fil-A again

Jack Chambers threatened to boycott Chick-fil-A, writing: "Won't spend another dollar for breakfast at Chick-fil-A until the biscuit is back."

« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2016, 09:28:47 AM »

They're opening a Chick-fil-A in my neighborhood. So I can expect crazy long drive-thru lines?

« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2016, 09:30:10 AM »

They're opening a Chick-fil-A in my neighborhood. So I can expect crazy long drive-thru lines?
At breakfast and lunch, I they have someone directing traffic at the one near me.  And if there is a high school nearby then it is really bad.

« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2016, 09:30:22 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, Daves, and Fishy.  Got a fancy luncheon to go to today.  Hate getting "dressed up" for this schitt.
Write up a complaint to the boss...and be sure to copy HR.

« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2016, 09:31:01 AM »

Ok, it's back to bed for me... Good night all...!  Oh, I did have a Prodomo Maduro Lot#23 last night, and I thought it was a good smoke....  I like the Lot #23's... night.
And apparently we agree on the Lot23s.
Decent price for them on the Page.