« Reply #135 on: August 24, 2016, 12:03:03 PM »

Been a while since I saw any news on this one.

Mom of 'affluenza teen' working at a Honky Tonk Woman Saloon in North Texas

Tonya Couch is awaiting trial on charges of hindering apprehension of a felon and money laundering.

Couch now works as a bartender at Honky Tonk Woman Saloon in Azle, a town with a population just over 11,000, WFAA 8 reported Wednesday. The bar’s owner and Tonya Couch’s attorney Stephanie Patten confirmed to the news station that she has been working at the establishment for about two months.
So where did all the money come from, husband?  Did they blow through it?  Is the tipping real good at that bar?
Seems more like a "white trash teen" over an "affluenza teen"
I don't think there ever was a sum of money that most would consider "rich or wealthy" but just enough to be white trash rich and it did not take them long to burn it up.
Hiding out in Mexico and attorney fees will do that, but quick.

« Reply #136 on: August 24, 2016, 12:07:02 PM »

Today's Banter Joe

Wikileaks: 67 Emails Between Hillary and Chelsea Clinton under HER FAKE NAME “Diane Reynolds”

Wikileaks found 67 emails between Hillary Clinton and daughter Chelsea under her fake name–
–At least one was during a foreign policy meeting
— Another was on September 11, 2012 during the Benghazi terror attack!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wikileaks-67-emails-hillary-chelsea-clinton-fake-name-diane-reynolds-foreign-police-mtgs/
Ya know, if emails to her daughter is the worst shit they can dig up, this wild goose chase is more sad than I thought.

They got the Clinton Foundation, old Arkansas real estate boondoggles.  Why waste their time with this nonsense?

No, it's politics. It's the nature of the beast.
Like why we're worrying about transgender bathrooms and birth control while the economy and infrastructure go to hell?
Exactly.  And 'tis always been this way.  The media developed a noble, shiny image during the twentieth century because big, noble events were happening, like world wars and cold wars and space shots.  But when faced with a dearth of noble causes, the media reverts to what it started as, back in the middle of the 18th century: a ridiculous political tool.

« Reply #137 on: August 24, 2016, 12:10:24 PM »

Special Tropical Weather Outlook issued to update discussion on
tropical wave in the Caribbean.

Tropical Weather Outlook

TS Gaston is turning North into the Atlantic with a projected path east of Bermuda and should not pose a threat to the U.S.  But a tropical wave in the southern Caribbean is of concern to the U.S.

 Updated:  An Air Force Reconnaissance aircraft currently
investigating the broad low pressure area and tropical wave near
the northern Leeward Islands has found winds to tropical storm force
in a few squalls near the northernmost Leeward Islands.  Squalls to
tropical storm force can be expected over the extreme northern
Leeward Islands and portions of the northern U.S. and British Virgin
Islands this afternoon. The reconnaissance aircraft mission is
ongoing to determine whether or not a tropical cyclone has formed.

Although environmental conditions are currently only marginally
conducive for additional development, this system could become a
tropical depression or tropical storm at any time during the next
few days while it moves west-northwestward at about 15 mph across
the northern Leeward Islands, near or over Puerto Rico, Hispaniola,
and the Bahamas.  Strong winds, heavy rains, and possible flash
floods and mudslides are expected to occur over portions of the
Leeward Islands, Puerto Rico, Hispaniola, and the southeastern and
central Bahamas.  Please consult products issued by your local
meteorological offices for further details. Interests in the
northwestern Bahamas and Florida should also monitor the progress
of this system.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...60 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent

« Reply #138 on: August 24, 2016, 12:33:59 PM »

[...]

No, NO, look over here!

« Reply #139 on: August 24, 2016, 12:44:52 PM »

Sure takes a long time for the sun to come up in Ohio... :-\
Come back in January, when it won't come up for 3 months.
On second thought, don't, cause it sucks here in January.
Been there, done that.
Also, stuff like this happens. Lol

http://wtnh.com/2016/08/24/ohio-man-found-acting-like-gorilla-masturbating-in-public/
Well, CB & Travellin Dave were both there so use your best guess as to which one it was.
GFY!  We were actually in Kentucky.
Well you had to cross over some of Ohio going and coming!  So the only question is - which one of you was it?
Dave did show up a bit late…

« Reply #140 on: August 24, 2016, 12:50:56 PM »

LFD cigar tasting itch Zlitto Gomez hisself in attendance at The Beer Seller down on the Newport KY levee looking across the Ohio River at downtown Cincinnati.  Smokin' and jokin' with Traveling Dave.  Mild day for a change.  Litto is a personable guy who actually speaks English.  Apparently an intense fuss ball player.  Tall, skinny guy.  Commented on how lucky we were to have place like the Beer Seller to kick back and enjoy our cigars.  Oh, and the Reds beat the Rangers.
Homer active or hurt these days, have not been paying much attention?
Homer was the starting pitcher in the 18-9 loss to the Dodgers on Monday marathon game.  32 pitches just to get out of the first inning.  Sheesh!  Second start since Tommy John surgery back in May 2015.

« Reply #141 on: August 24, 2016, 12:53:48 PM »

good morning guys, deans low hanging fruit here. epc 2nd and dark roast coffee going
Long time since we heard from you, must things have been hanging low.
Maybe he was visiting in Ohio?
i was hanging out with cb for awhile but he kept taking me to macys
Let's go SHOPPING!

« Reply #142 on: August 24, 2016, 12:54:08 PM »

PWMAO

« Reply #143 on: August 24, 2016, 12:56:57 PM »

LFD cigar tasting itch Zlitto Gomez hisself in attendance at The Beer Seller down on the Newport KY levee looking across the Ohio River at downtown Cincinnati.  Smokin' and jokin' with Traveling Dave.  Mild day for a change.  Litto is a personable guy who actually speaks English.  Apparently an intense fuss ball player.  Tall, skinny guy.  Commented on how lucky we were to have place like the Beer Seller to kick back and enjoy our cigars.  Oh, and the Reds beat the Rangers.
Homer active or hurt these days, have not been paying much attention?
Homer was the starting pitcher in the 18-9 loss to the Dodgers on Monday marathon game.  32 pitches just to get out of the first inning.  Sheesh!  Second start since Tommy John surgery back in May 2015.
Damn, that was a rough outing for him!

« Reply #144 on: August 24, 2016, 01:07:14 PM »

« Reply #145 on: August 24, 2016, 01:10:40 PM »

« Reply #146 on: August 24, 2016, 01:11:51 PM »

Pro-gun group approves of UT dildo-friendly protest

"If carrying a phallus to class helps you express yourself, go for it," they say

Students for Concealed Carry released a statement early Wednesday saying they embraced dildo use by University of Texas at Austin students this week, who are protesting the controversial campus carry law. The regulation took effect Aug. 1, 2016, and allows students and staff with concealed carry licenses to bring firearms to campus.
take a gander at this, or google, gal eventually smoking a cigar, Rita Alexander. Music: "Mama a Go Go" by Perez Prado (credited as Dario De Mexico). Movie: "Hot Thrills Warm Chills."
the link www.facebook.com/soundgalleryaustin/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED
Is that TexDave's Barista?

« Reply #147 on: August 24, 2016, 01:12:42 PM »

Kind of a sad tale for some of us seasoned citizens!   Had one in Shreveport near the airport, eating ice cream after drinking heavily one night in high school with a chickadee and backed my Mom's car into a utility pole in the HoJo parking lot.

Howard Johnson's Last Restaurant Puts HoJo's on Brink

The closing of one of the last two Howard Johnson restaurants means no more fried clam strips, ice cream and other menu staples that nourished American baby boomers and leaves the orange-roofed restaurant chain teetering on the brink of extinction.

The slice of roadside Americana will no longer be served up in Bangor, Maine after Sept. 6, reported The Associated Press.

« Reply #148 on: August 24, 2016, 01:14:48 PM »

Sure takes a long time for the sun to come up in Ohio... :-\
Come back in January, when it won't come up for 3 months.
On second thought, don't, cause it sucks here in January.
Been there, done that.
Also, stuff like this happens. Lol

http://wtnh.com/2016/08/24/ohio-man-found-acting-like-gorilla-masturbating-in-public/
Well, CB & Travellin Dave were both there so use your best guess as to which one it was.
GFY!  We were actually in Kentucky.
Well you had to cross over some of Ohio going and coming!  So the only question is - which one of you was it?
Dave did show up a bit late…
It's the NJ way.
....nice throwing me under the bus CB!

« Reply #149 on: August 24, 2016, 01:21:24 PM »