« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2016, 10:35:35 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Howdy Razz.  Overcast and rainy here.  A Northwest kinda day here in usually sunny Ohio.

« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2016, 10:38:08 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Howdy Razz.  Overcast and rainy here.  A Northwest kinda day here in usually sunny Ohio.
Every time I've been to Ohio, I've been struck by the similarities I can see between it and Western Washington. Take away our Evergreen trees and mountains, and the two would look very similar.

« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2016, 10:42:34 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Howdy Razz.  Overcast and rainy here.  A Northwest kinda day here in usually sunny Ohio.
Every time I've been to Ohio, I've been struck by the similarities I can see between it and Western Washington. Take away our Evergreen trees and mountains, and the two would look very similar.
Except you guys in Seattle invented PickleBall, or so I was told this weekend.

« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2016, 10:45:11 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Howdy Razz.  Overcast and rainy here.  A Northwest kinda day here in usually sunny Ohio.
Every time I've been to Ohio, I've been struck by the similarities I can see between it and Western Washington. Take away our Evergreen trees and mountains, and the two would look very similar.
Except you guys in Seattle invented PickleBall, or so I was told this weekend.
I had nothing to do with it.

« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2016, 10:48:57 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Howdy Razz.  Overcast and rainy here.  A Northwest kinda day here in usually sunny Ohio.
Every time I've been to Ohio, I've been struck by the similarities I can see between it and Western Washington. Take away our Evergreen trees and mountains, and the two would look very similar.
Lots of trees in our corner of the state.  Back in the old Northwest Territory days, it was said a squirrel could cross southern Ohio without touching the ground.  By the time you hit I70 heading north, the terrain becomes open and flat.

« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2016, 10:52:14 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Howdy Razz.  Overcast and rainy here.  A Northwest kinda day here in usually sunny Ohio.
Every time I've been to Ohio, I've been struck by the similarities I can see between it and Western Washington. Take away our Evergreen trees and mountains, and the two would look very similar.
Except you guys in Seattle invented PickleBall, or so I was told this weekend.
I had nothing to do with it.
Of course you didn't.

« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2016, 10:57:15 AM »

I've only been to Columbus. Plenty of trees, just not evergreens.  If you could take the evergreens out of western Washington, you'd be left with a lot of maples and alders, and it'd look a lot like the Columbus area.

« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2016, 11:00:34 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Howdy Razz.  Overcast and rainy here.  A Northwest kinda day here in usually sunny Ohio.
Every time I've been to Ohio, I've been struck by the similarities I can see between it and Western Washington. Take away our Evergreen trees and mountains, and the two would look very similar.
Except you guys in Seattle invented PickleBall, or so I was told this weekend.
I had nothing to do with it.
So it's true!  Guilt by association.

« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2016, 11:05:38 AM »

Morning CB, Fishy, Dean, PapaDave, and IMightMeltDave.
CCB, how's things?  Any proved deals?
That Holt's deal is good if you are a JH lancero whore, and some cheap sunglasses on the Page, but otherwise, nada.
Saw the Holt's deal and agree.  Sunglasses?  How many pairs does BOTL need?  …and some cheap sunglasses.
For $10 FS can't have too many backups.
Important to diversify your investments, a nice portfolio should include about 30% Hoodies, 30% Shitty Sunglasses, 30% Tactical Scabbards and 10% Koozies.
Gots to keep up the wardrobe.
One to leave in the car, one for the boat, one for at work and one general backup

« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2016, 11:12:15 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Howdy Razz.  Overcast and rainy here.  A Northwest kinda day here in usually sunny Ohio.
Every time I've been to Ohio, I've been struck by the similarities I can see between it and Western Washington. Take away our Evergreen trees and mountains, and the two would look very similar.
Except you guys in Seattle invented PickleBall, or so I was told this weekend.
I had nothing to do with it.
So it's true!  Guilt by association.
I looked it up. Apparently was invented in 1965 on Bainbridge Island. I was 829 miles away, being born. Wasn't me.

« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2016, 11:14:13 AM »

Listening to a LA radio station and they are reporting that the water levels are receding in Zachary which is where Chip lives.

« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2016, 11:36:48 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Howdy Razz.  Overcast and rainy here.  A Northwest kinda day here in usually sunny Ohio.
Every time I've been to Ohio, I've been struck by the similarities I can see between it and Western Washington. Take away our Evergreen trees and mountains, and the two would look very similar.
Except you guys in Seattle invented PickleBall, or so I was told this weekend.
I had nothing to do with it.
So it's true!  Guilt by association.
I looked it up. Apparently was invented in 1965 on Bainbridge Island. I was 829 miles away, being born. Wasn't me.
Fastest growing sport in America.  Don't get left behind.

« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2016, 11:40:54 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Howdy Razz.  Overcast and rainy here.  A Northwest kinda day here in usually sunny Ohio.
Every time I've been to Ohio, I've been struck by the similarities I can see between it and Western Washington. Take away our Evergreen trees and mountains, and the two would look very similar.
Except you guys in Seattle invented PickleBall, or so I was told this weekend.
I had nothing to do with it.
So it's true!  Guilt by association.
I looked it up. Apparently was invented in 1965 on Bainbridge Island. I was 829 miles away, being born. Wasn't me.
Fastest growing sport in America.  Don't get left behind.
Good to know, I thought Pocket Pool was.

« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2016, 11:43:01 AM »

good morning boys, the $10.95 /lb buffet next to work had oxtails this morning, that, a couple of pot stickers, and some salad with blue cheese & walnuts.   good morning boys.

« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2016, 11:44:27 AM »

good morning boys, the $10.95 /lb buffet next to work had oxtails this morning, that, a couple of pot stickers, and some salad with blue cheese & walnuts.   good morning boys.
Morning Flip, nothing like some oxtails for breakfast. ???