Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2016, 08:57:30 AM »

Plumbing Tip

I need a new kitchen sink faucet and the plumbers wanted $450-600 for a faucet and installation.  Similar faucets of the same brands at Lowes were about $100 cheaper which is to be expected but Lowes will now install faucets purchased from them for $99 each and there is a 20% discount for multiple installations at the same time.

That makes my faucet and installation under $300 with tax.
You can do this job yourself in 30 minutes and save a lot more.

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2016, 09:00:06 AM »

Plumbing Tip

I need a new kitchen sink faucet and the plumbers wanted $450-600 for a faucet and installation.  Similar faucets of the same brands at Lowes were about $100 cheaper which is to be expected but Lowes will now install faucets purchased from them for $99 each and there is a 20% discount for multiple installations at the same time.

That makes my faucet and installation under $300 with tax.

You can do this job yourself in 30 minutes and save a lot more.
I am not a plumber

« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2016, 09:00:31 AM »

This offer is still up for another 1-1/2 hours:

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR081316&utm_content=WR081316
I still have a bunch of these. Maybe I'll even smoke one today.
Clipped one a few days ago and had no draw.  Might cut it in half and try again.
I would draw poke it before cutting it in half. Use a barbecue skewer.

« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2016, 09:00:39 AM »

This offer is still up for another 1-1/2 hours:

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR081316&utm_content=WR081316
It is a good one.  Surprised TexDave didn't buy them out, but as was said before, when Holt's has a deal, they seem to have a healthy supply to provide for all that are interested.

« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2016, 09:02:05 AM »

Plumbing Tip

I need a new kitchen sink faucet and the plumbers wanted $450-600 for a faucet and installation.  Similar faucets of the same brands at Lowes were about $100 cheaper which is to be expected but Lowes will now install faucets purchased from them for $99 each and there is a 20% discount for multiple installations at the same time.

That makes my faucet and installation under $300 with tax.
.
Not too shabby. And since you'll be selling the house soon enough, that should be more than sufficient.

I'm not that handy but I have installed a few faucets in my day. $450+ isn't worth it.
I have too but I am past the point in life of climbing into cabinets and working on plumbing

« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2016, 09:02:45 AM »

Plumbing Tip

I need a new kitchen sink faucet and the plumbers wanted $450-600 for a faucet and installation.  Similar faucets of the same brands at Lowes were about $100 cheaper which is to be expected but Lowes will now install faucets purchased from them for $99 each and there is a 20% discount for multiple installations at the same time.

That makes my faucet and installation under $300 with tax.
Not bad.  I've been pleased with contractors I've gotten through Lowe's and Home Depot too.  With the money you saved, you can buy that replacement pool pump.

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2016, 09:03:18 AM »

This offer is still up for another 1-1/2 hours:

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR081316&utm_content=WR081316
It is a good one.  Surprised TexDave didn't buy them out, but as was said before, when Holt's has a deal, they seem to have a healthy supply to provide for all that are interested.
I tested them and they had plenty for all.

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2016, 09:03:43 AM »

More Padillas up on CigarPage.com. Is it Ernesto's birthday? I didn't see him on NJDave's list.

« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2016, 09:05:09 AM »

Plumbing Tip

I need a new kitchen sink faucet and the plumbers wanted $450-600 for a faucet and installation.  Similar faucets of the same brands at Lowes were about $100 cheaper which is to be expected but Lowes will now install faucets purchased from them for $99 each and there is a 20% discount for multiple installations at the same time.

That makes my faucet and installation under $300 with tax.
Not bad.  I've been pleased with contractors I've gotten through Lowe's and Home Depot too.  With the money you saved, you can buy that replacement pool pump.
Home warranty covers all but $75 of the pool pump but does not cover the $3000 + installation pool heat pump.  They are a pain in the ass to deal with though, always contract some jake-leg operating out of his garage to do the work.

« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2016, 09:05:39 AM »

Definite Monday at the Page.  Padilla second tier's and sunglasses.

« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2016, 09:08:40 AM »

Definite Monday at the Page.  Padilla second tier's and sunglasses.
Cigar Re-Distribution, got to share with the poor.

« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2016, 09:11:02 AM »

More Padillas up on CigarPage.com. Is it Ernesto's birthday? I didn't see him on NJDave's list.
Didn't realize that he spent time in neighboring Princeton after leaving Cuba.  Was two years ahead of me in HS.

« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2016, 09:11:33 AM »

Definite Monday at the Page.  Padilla second tier's and sunglasses.
Cigar Re-Distribution, got to share with the poor.
Thanks Bernie?

« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2016, 09:19:28 AM »

Here is you some Obummer news hot off the Federal Register:

This entire document is 100's of pages long but what it boils down to is a fuking for the aviation industry (commercial and private but of course not government) similar to that shoved up the cigar industries ass.

Documents from Environmental Protection Agency and whose Associated Unified Agenda Deemed Significant Under EO 12866
Environmental Protection Agency

RULES

Finding That Greenhouse Gas Emissions From Aircraft Cause or Contribute to Air Pollution That May Reasonably Be Anticipated To Endanger Public Health and Welfare

In this action, the Administrator finds that elevated concentrations of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere endanger the public health and welfare of current and future generations within the meaning of section 231(a)(2)(A) of the Clean Air Act (CAA, or Act). She makes this finding specifically with respect to the same six well-mixed greenhouse gases--carbon dioxide (CO<INF>2</INF>), methane, nitrous oxide, hydrofluorocarbons, perfluorocarbons, and sulfur hexafluoride-- that together were............

« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2016, 09:19:57 AM »

Definite Monday at the Page.  Padilla second tier's and sunglasses.
Cigar Re-Distribution, got to share with the poor.
Thanks Bernie?
I am all about being FAIR!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12