« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2016, 09:26:18 AM »

Morning CB, Fishy, Dean, PapaDave, and IMightMeltDave.
CCB, how's things?  Any proved deals?

« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2016, 09:28:03 AM »

Market Summary - From CBS MarketWatch

Lately the stock-market bulls have been Usain Bolt — the bears, everyone else

« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2016, 09:35:46 AM »

Markets Open

DOW   + 63 @ 18,640

« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2016, 09:40:15 AM »

Morning CB, Fishy, Dean, PapaDave, and IMightMeltDave.
CCB, how's things?  Any proved deals?
That Holt's deal is good if you are a JH lancero whore, and some cheap sunglasses on the Page, but otherwise, nada.

« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2016, 09:48:15 AM »

Morning CB, Fishy, Dean, PapaDave, and IMightMeltDave.
CCB, how's things?  Any proved deals?
That Holt's deal is good if you are a JH lancero whore, and some cheap sunglasses on the Page, but otherwise, nada.
Saw the Holt's deal and agree.  Sunglasses?  How many pairs does BOTL need?  …and some cheap sunglasses.

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2016, 09:57:56 AM »

Morning CB, Fishy, Dean, PapaDave, and IMightMeltDave.
CCB, how's things?  Any proved deals?
That Holt's deal is good if you are a JH lancero whore, and some cheap sunglasses on the Page, but otherwise, nada.
Saw the Holt's deal and agree.  Sunglasses?  How many pairs does BOTL need?  …and some cheap sunglasses.
For $10 FS can't have too many backups.

« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2016, 10:00:35 AM »

Morning CB, Fishy, Dean, PapaDave, and IMightMeltDave.
CCB, how's things?  Any proved deals?
That Holt's deal is good if you are a JH lancero whore, and some cheap sunglasses on the Page, but otherwise, nada.
Saw the Holt's deal and agree.  Sunglasses?  How many pairs does BOTL need?  …and some cheap sunglasses.
For $10 FS can't have too many backups.
Important to diversify your investments, a nice portfolio should include about 30% Hoodies, 30% Shitty Sunglasses, 30% Tactical Scabbards and 10% Koozies.

« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2016, 10:04:34 AM »

Morning CB, Fishy, Dean, PapaDave, and IMightMeltDave.
CCB, how's things?  Any proved deals?
That Holt's deal is good if you are a JH lancero whore, and some cheap sunglasses on the Page, but otherwise, nada.
Saw the Holt's deal and agree.  Sunglasses?  How many pairs does BOTL need?  …and some cheap sunglasses.
For $10 FS can't have too many backups.
Important to diversify your investments, a nice portfolio should include about 30% Hoodies, 30% Shitty Sunglasses, 30% Tactical Scabbards and 10% Koozies.
Gots to keep up the wardrobe.

« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2016, 10:10:32 AM »

Morning CB, Fishy, Dean, PapaDave, and IMightMeltDave.
CCB, how's things?  Any proved deals?
That Holt's deal is good if you are a JH lancero whore, and some cheap sunglasses on the Page, but otherwise, nada.
Saw the Holt's deal and agree.  Sunglasses?  How many pairs does BOTL need?  …and some cheap sunglasses.
For $10 FS can't have too many backups.
Important to diversify your investments, a nice portfolio should include about 30% Hoodies, 30% Shitty Sunglasses, 30% Tactical Scabbards and 10% Koozies.
Well today's the day for the sunglasses.  I'm standing by on the hoodie, hoping to get one of those stylin' cigarbanter.com ones from Uncle Tony.

« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2016, 10:14:57 AM »

Morning CB, Fishy, Dean, PapaDave, and IMightMeltDave.
CCB, how's things?  Any proved deals?
That Holt's deal is good if you are a JH lancero whore, and some cheap sunglasses on the Page, but otherwise, nada.
Saw the Holt's deal and agree.  Sunglasses?  How many pairs does BOTL need?  …and some cheap sunglasses.
For $10 FS can't have too many backups.
Important to diversify your investments, a nice portfolio should include about 30% Hoodies, 30% Shitty Sunglasses, 30% Tactical Scabbards and 10% Koozies.
Well today's the day for the sunglasses.  I'm standing by on the hoodie, hoping to get one of those stylin' cigarbanter.com ones from Uncle Tony.
They'll be available soon.

« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2016, 10:16:18 AM »

Morning CB, Fishy, Dean, PapaDave, and IMightMeltDave.
CCB, how's things?  Any proved deals?
That Holt's deal is good if you are a JH lancero whore, and some cheap sunglasses on the Page, but otherwise, nada.
Saw the Holt's deal and agree.  Sunglasses?  How many pairs does BOTL need?  …and some cheap sunglasses.
For $10 FS can't have too many backups.
Important to diversify your investments, a nice portfolio should include about 30% Hoodies, 30% Shitty Sunglasses, 30% Tactical Scabbards and 10% Koozies.
Well today's the day for the sunglasses.  I'm standing by on the hoodie, hoping to get one of those stylin' cigarbanter.com ones from Uncle Tony.
And I was hoping Obama was just a dream terrible nightmare too. ::)

« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2016, 10:17:42 AM »

Morning CB, Fishy, Dean, PapaDave, and IMightMeltDave.
CCB, how's things?  Any proved deals?
That Holt's deal is good if you are a JH lancero whore, and some cheap sunglasses on the Page, but otherwise, nada.
Saw the Holt's deal and agree.  Sunglasses?  How many pairs does BOTL need?  …and some cheap sunglasses.
For $10 FS can't have too many backups.
Important to diversify your investments, a nice portfolio should include about 30% Hoodies, 30% Shitty Sunglasses, 30% Tactical Scabbards and 10% Koozies.
Well today's the day for the sunglasses.  I'm standing by on the hoodie, hoping to get one of those stylin' cigarbanter.com ones from Uncle Tony.
Don't hold your breath on that one.

« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2016, 10:18:07 AM »

Morning CB, Fishy, Dean, PapaDave, and IMightMeltDave.
CCB, how's things?  Any proved deals?
That Holt's deal is good if you are a JH lancero whore, and some cheap sunglasses on the Page, but otherwise, nada.
Saw the Holt's deal and agree.  Sunglasses?  How many pairs does BOTL need?  …and some cheap sunglasses.
For $10 FS can't have too many backups.
Important to diversify your investments, a nice portfolio should include about 30% Hoodies, 30% Shitty Sunglasses, 30% Tactical Scabbards and 10% Koozies.
Well today's the day for the sunglasses.  I'm standing by on the hoodie, hoping to get one of those stylin' cigarbanter.com ones from Uncle Tony.
And I was hoping Obama was just a dream too. ::)
More like a nightmare.

« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2016, 10:22:02 AM »

Morning CB, Fishy, Dean, PapaDave, and IMightMeltDave.
CCB, how's things?  Any proved deals?
That Holt's deal is good if you are a JH lancero whore, and some cheap sunglasses on the Page, but otherwise, nada.
Saw the Holt's deal and agree.  Sunglasses?  How many pairs does BOTL need?  …and some cheap sunglasses.
For $10 FS can't have too many backups.
Important to diversify your investments, a nice portfolio should include about 30% Hoodies, 30% Shitty Sunglasses, 30% Tactical Scabbards and 10% Koozies.
Well today's the day for the sunglasses.  I'm standing by on the hoodie, hoping to get one of those stylin' cigarbanter.com ones from Uncle Tony.
And I was hoping Obama was just a dream terrible nightmare too. ::)
More like a nightmare.
Fixed it.

« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2016, 10:25:07 AM »

Morning, muchachos.