« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2016, 01:49:20 PM »

From the "Take me out to the ballgame bitch" file:

Someone in the Cubs organization made a pretty big mistake on Sunday night when they played the song Smack My Bitch Up as Aroldis Chapman closed out the ninth inning. In March, when he was still with the Yankees, Chapman was suspended for 30 games after he was accused of choking his girlfriend, smashing a car window, and firing eight rounds inside his garage.

ESPN’s Jesse Rogers reports:

“The Cubs say they unintentionally played the song ‘Smack My Bitch Up’ last night when Aroldis Chapman walked off the mound in the ninth inning. The Cubs will have a strong response to it this morning. It was ‘unfortunate and should not have happened,’ according to the team.”

Smack My Bitch Up, which contains — you guessed it — the lyrics “smack my bitch up,” seems like a wildly inappropriate song to play in a family-friendly stadium in the first place. The timing makes it even more unfortunate.
I think that should be moved into the Did Yo Mama Have Any Kids That Lived? file.

« Reply #106 on: August 15, 2016, 01:53:42 PM »

Well only a half-Monday.  Home now, evacuated the building and said leave the premises immediately.  So they told us to go home.  "Un-named threat" and the fire trucks rolled up and started pulling up manhole covers in the street.

« Reply #107 on: August 15, 2016, 01:58:13 PM »

Stumbled upon a very good auction at Famous, just won these:

El Centurion Robusto 5 Pk   $14.00    QTY:3

« Reply #108 on: August 15, 2016, 02:04:50 PM »

Stumbled upon a very good auction at Famous, just won these:

El Centurion Robusto 5 Pk   $14.00    QTY:3
Good score Fishy.

« Reply #109 on: August 15, 2016, 02:08:44 PM »

Stumbled upon a very good auction at Famous, just won these:

El Centurion Robusto 5 Pk   $14.00    QTY:3
Good score Fishy.
They started at $12, surprising for Famous. Thinking of adding some Four Kicks CGs for $15/5-pack

« Reply #110 on: August 15, 2016, 02:11:31 PM »

Well only a half-Monday.  Home now, evacuated the building and said leave the premises immediately.  So they told us to go home.  "Un-named threat" and the fire trucks rolled up and started pulling up manhole covers in the street.
You're welcome.  Remember, next week, your turn to call in the unnamed threat.

« Reply #111 on: August 15, 2016, 02:13:27 PM »

Stumbled upon a very good auction at Famous, just won these:

El Centurion Robusto 5 Pk   $14.00    QTY:3
Nice!

« Reply #112 on: August 15, 2016, 02:14:11 PM »

Well only a half-Monday.  Home now, evacuated the building and said leave the premises immediately.  So they told us to go home.  "Un-named threat" and the fire trucks rolled up and started pulling up manhole covers in the street.
You're welcome.  Remember, next week, your turn to call in the unnamed threat.
Somebody probably farted

« Reply #113 on: August 15, 2016, 02:16:55 PM »

"WASHINGTON — Marion "Christopher" Barry, Jr., the only son of Washington, D.C.’s late embattled Mayor Marion Barry, died early Sunday, WUSA-TV reported. He was 36.

The younger Barry, known to his friends as Christopher or Chris, died of an apparent overdose on synthetic marijuana, The Washington Post reported, quoting those close to him. No official cause of death was immediately confirmed."

Apple didn't fall far from the tree.  Must be somebody else they can blame it on.
White privilege made him take drugs.
Blame it on the poleece for not stopping the drug trafficking.

« Reply #114 on: August 15, 2016, 02:27:15 PM »

"WASHINGTON — Marion "Christopher" Barry, Jr., the only son of Washington, D.C.’s late embattled Mayor Marion Barry, died early Sunday, WUSA-TV reported. He was 36.

The younger Barry, known to his friends as Christopher or Chris, died of an apparent overdose on synthetic marijuana, The Washington Post reported, quoting those close to him. No official cause of death was immediately confirmed."

Apple didn't fall far from the tree.  Must be somebody else they can blame it on.
White privilege made him take drugs.
Blame it on the poleece for not stopping the drug trafficking.
Both sound like good options.

« Reply #115 on: August 15, 2016, 02:37:24 PM »

City releases statement about planned protest at Graceland vigil

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The Memphis Police Director and head lawyer have released a statement regarding a planned protest at Monday’s Elvis Candlelight Vigil at Graceland.

“We will protect the rights of the protesters, visitors, patrons, property owners, and residents. We will expect the conduct of all to be lawful.”

Protesters say they are choosing the annual event to protesting what they see as a lack of accountability in deadly police shootings involving black people, a system of what they call continuing police oppression and low-paying, dead-end jobs.

As of now, police are not aware of a protest permit being filed with the city.

« Reply #116 on: August 15, 2016, 02:45:28 PM »

Well only a half-Monday.  Home now, evacuated the building and said leave the premises immediately.  So they told us to go home.  "Un-named threat" and the fire trucks rolled up and started pulling up manhole covers in the street.
Cigar fired and beverage poured?

« Reply #117 on: August 15, 2016, 02:53:21 PM »

Stumbled upon a very good auction at Famous, just won these:

El Centurion Robusto 5 Pk   $14.00    QTY:3
Good score Fishy.
They started at $12, surprising for Famous. Thinking of adding some Four Kicks CGs for $15/5-pack
Indeed.  Now how to work the FS.

« Reply #118 on: August 15, 2016, 02:54:24 PM »

Well only a half-Monday.  Home now, evacuated the building and said leave the premises immediately.  So they told us to go home.  "Un-named threat" and the fire trucks rolled up and started pulling up manhole covers in the street.
Man you have all the luck, though rather inconsiderate to have done it on a rainy day.  They couldn't wait to pull that stunt during nicer weather?

« Reply #119 on: August 15, 2016, 02:56:05 PM »

City releases statement about planned protest at Graceland vigil

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The Memphis Police Director and head lawyer have released a statement regarding a planned protest at Monday’s Elvis Candlelight Vigil at Graceland.

“We will protect the rights of the protesters, visitors, patrons, property owners, and residents. We will expect the conduct of all to be lawful.”

Protesters say they are choosing the annual event to protesting what they see as a lack of accountability in deadly police shootings involving black people, a system of what they call continuing police oppression and low-paying, dead-end jobs.

As of now, police are not aware of a protest permit being filed with the city.
Now WTF did Elvis do? Oh yeah, he's white.