« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2016, 11:45:09 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Howdy Razz.  Overcast and rainy here.  A Northwest kinda day here in usually sunny Ohio.
Every time I've been to Ohio, I've been struck by the similarities I can see between it and Western Washington. Take away our Evergreen trees and mountains, and the two would look very similar.
Except you guys in Seattle invented PickleBall, or so I was told this weekend.
I had nothing to do with it.
So it's true!  Guilt by association.
I looked it up. Apparently was invented in 1965 on Bainbridge Island. I was 829 miles away, being born. Wasn't me.
Fastest growing sport in America.  Don't get left behind.
Just more evidence of the decline of western civilization. Tennis is too fast and requires too much skill, badminton is too slow and requires too much skill, volleyball requires strength and endurance, baseball requires too much skill and speed...let's make up a sort with paddles and a wiffle ball so no one gets hurt or shown up and everybody gets to participate.

« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2016, 11:53:07 AM »

good morning boys, the $10.95 /lb buffet next to work had oxtails this morning, that, a couple of pot stickers, and some salad with blue cheese & walnuts.   good morning boys.
Morning Flip, nothing like some oxtails for breakfast. ???
I had fruity cheerios for breakfast, it's almost noon on the East Coast...

« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2016, 11:57:55 AM »

good morning boys, the $10.95 /lb buffet next to work had oxtails this morning, that, a couple of pot stickers, and some salad with blue cheese & walnuts.   good morning boys.
Morning Flip, nothing like some oxtails for breakfast. ???
I would prefer another piece of tail....but that's just me.... ???

« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2016, 11:58:46 AM »

Good Day Flip and Raz.

« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2016, 12:04:10 PM »

Midday DOW at +81.73

« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2016, 12:21:57 PM »

good morning boys, the $10.95 /lb buffet next to work had oxtails this morning, that, a couple of pot stickers, and some salad with blue cheese & walnuts.   good morning boys.
Morning Flip, nothing like some oxtails for breakfast. ???
I would prefer another piece of tail....but that's just me.... ???
me too, but $11 a lb could be expensive.  sometimes it costs a house, your car and half your savings....

« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2016, 12:26:21 PM »

good morning boys, the $10.95 /lb buffet next to work had oxtails this morning, that, a couple of pot stickers, and some salad with blue cheese & walnuts.   good morning boys.
Morning Flip, nothing like some oxtails for breakfast. ???
I would prefer another piece of tail....but that's just me.... ???
Getting your tail by the pound?

« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2016, 12:34:23 PM »

good morning boys, the $10.95 /lb buffet next to work had oxtails this morning, that, a couple of pot stickers, and some salad with blue cheese & walnuts.   good morning boys.
Morning Flip, nothing like some oxtails for breakfast. ???
I would prefer another piece of tail....but that's just me.... ???
Getting your tail by the pound?
instead of saying I got a divorce years ago, I just used to say that
I lost 238 lbs of ugly annoying fat.   ::)

« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2016, 12:36:01 PM »

good morning boys, the $10.95 /lb buffet next to work had oxtails this morning, that, a couple of pot stickers, and some salad with blue cheese & walnuts.   good morning boys.
Morning Flip, nothing like some oxtails for breakfast. ???
I would prefer another piece of tail....but that's just me.... ???
Getting your tail by the pound?
instead of saying I got a divorce years ago, I just used to say that
I lost 238 lbs of ugly annoying fat.   ::)
LOL

« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2016, 01:12:40 PM »

good morning boys, the $10.95 /lb buffet next to work had oxtails this morning, that, a couple of pot stickers, and some salad with blue cheese & walnuts.   good morning boys.
Morning Flip, nothing like some oxtails for breakfast. ???
I would prefer another piece of tail....but that's just me.... ???
me too, but $11 a lb could be expensive.  sometimes it costs a house, your car and half your savings....
Win or lose, marriage is the most expensive tail there is.

« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2016, 01:14:25 PM »

"WASHINGTON — Marion "Christopher" Barry, Jr., the only son of Washington, D.C.’s late embattled Mayor Marion Barry, died early Sunday, WUSA-TV reported. He was 36.

The younger Barry, known to his friends as Christopher or Chris, died of an apparent overdose on synthetic marijuana, The Washington Post reported, quoting those close to him. No official cause of death was immediately confirmed."

Apple didn't fall far from the tree.  Must be somebody else they can blame it on.

« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2016, 01:15:39 PM »

good morning boys, the $10.95 /lb buffet next to work had oxtails this morning, that, a couple of pot stickers, and some salad with blue cheese & walnuts.   good morning boys.
Morning Flip, nothing like some oxtails for breakfast. ???
I would prefer another piece of tail....but that's just me.... ???
me too, but $11 a lb could be expensive.  sometimes it costs a house, your car and half your savings....
Win or lose, marriage is the most expensive tail there is.
No argument there!   :-\

« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2016, 01:22:37 PM »

"WASHINGTON — Marion "Christopher" Barry, Jr., the only son of Washington, D.C.’s late embattled Mayor Marion Barry, died early Sunday, WUSA-TV reported. He was 36.

The younger Barry, known to his friends as Christopher or Chris, died of an apparent overdose on synthetic marijuana, The Washington Post reported, quoting those close to him. No official cause of death was immediately confirmed."

Apple didn't fall far from the tree.  Must be somebody else they can blame it on.
White privilege made him take drugs.

« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2016, 01:35:43 PM »

From the "Take me out to the ballgame bitch" file:

Someone in the Cubs organization made a pretty big mistake on Sunday night when they played the song Smack My Bitch Up as Aroldis Chapman closed out the ninth inning. In March, when he was still with the Yankees, Chapman was suspended for 30 games after he was accused of choking his girlfriend, smashing a car window, and firing eight rounds inside his garage.

ESPN’s Jesse Rogers reports:

“The Cubs say they unintentionally played the song ‘Smack My Bitch Up’ last night when Aroldis Chapman walked off the mound in the ninth inning. The Cubs will have a strong response to it this morning. It was ‘unfortunate and should not have happened,’ according to the team.”

Smack My Bitch Up, which contains — you guessed it — the lyrics “smack my bitch up,” seems like a wildly inappropriate song to play in a family-friendly stadium in the first place. The timing makes it even more unfortunate.

« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2016, 01:48:41 PM »

From the "Take me out to the ballgame bitch" file:

[...]

What, no "Puddle of Mudd" - She Fucking Hates Me?