Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2016, 08:01:40 AM »

2.6" of badly needed rain for my area since midnight!
And you thought they missed you last night.

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2016, 08:02:00 AM »

WTF?

Apparently they have a manual turn as well, and the turner fell asleep at the switch.
Well you can take advantage of the weekend spotlight and save $395 on a box of cigars then get a $100 lighter free, all with free shipping!

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2016, 08:03:36 AM »

2.6" of badly needed rain for my area since midnight!
And you thought they missed you last night.
They did miss me during the flood warning period which ended at 7:45 p.m.    This rain started a little before 2:00 am, raining so hard it woke me up is why I know.

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2016, 08:04:42 AM »

Morning SleepingInDave.
I was up a lot during the night because the rain was waking me up but I did sleep in after it slowed down.

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2016, 08:09:00 AM »

Violence and protests erupted in Milwaukee overnight after a man was fatally shot by police during a foot chase.

Police said the victim, 23, was armed with a handgun and shot dead by an officer after fleeing a traffic stop on Milwaukee’s north side Saturday afternoon.

Hours later angry crowds took to the streets, smashing a police car and setting fire to another. One officer was injured by a flying brick; a gas station and auto-parts store were set alight. Police said gunshots were heard.
Nefataria Gordon said she knew the man who had been killed by the officer. "He was a nice good person. He was really respected. That's why everyone came out. They're angry."

And I'm sure he was just on his way to his grandmothers delivering groceries.

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2016, 08:10:07 AM »

Morning SleepingInDave.
I was up a lot during the night because the rain was waking me up but I did sleep in after it slowed down.
Just think if you had decided to sleep outside.

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2016, 08:26:12 AM »

Nice start to my day went outside and the pool had turned green after so much rain (not a real big deal, easy and quick fix) so turned on the pump and put some shock treatment in  which will clear it back up in about 30 minutes or less.  BUT before I even got back into the house BOOM the Fuk'n pump literally blows up.

Fuk Me To Tears!

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2016, 08:35:02 AM »

Nice start to my day went outside and the pool had turned green after so much rain (not a real big deal, easy and quick fix) so turned on the pump and put some shock treatment in  which will clear it back up in about 30 minutes or less.  BUT before I even got back into the house BOOM the Fuk'n pump literally blows up.

Fuk Me To Tears!
Pool ownership is a real joy.

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2016, 08:38:26 AM »

Nice start to my day went outside and the pool had turned green after so much rain (not a real big deal, easy and quick fix) so turned on the pump and put some shock treatment in  which will clear it back up in about 30 minutes or less.  BUT before I even got back into the house BOOM the Fuk'n pump literally blows up.

Fuk Me To Tears!
Pool ownership is a real joy.
Everyone should be required to own one in their life.

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2016, 08:53:25 AM »

Nice start to my day went outside and the pool had turned green after so much rain (not a real big deal, easy and quick fix) so turned on the pump and put some shock treatment in  which will clear it back up in about 30 minutes or less.  BUT before I even got back into the house BOOM the Fuk'n pump literally blows up.

Fuk Me To Tears!
Pool ownership is a real joy.
Everyone should be required to own one in their life.
Never had a pool or a boat, and I'm just fine with that.

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2016, 08:54:31 AM »

Nice start to my day went outside and the pool had turned green after so much rain (not a real big deal, easy and quick fix) so turned on the pump and put some shock treatment in  which will clear it back up in about 30 minutes or less.  BUT before I even got back into the house BOOM the Fuk'n pump literally blows up.

Fuk Me To Tears!
Pool ownership is a real joy.
Everyone should be required to own one in their life.
Never had a pool or a boat, and I'm just fine with that.
Had both and the pool is a much bigger headache.

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2016, 09:00:08 AM »

What will CigarPage.com have in store for us...

I think I like joecigar's deal better.

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2016, 09:00:54 AM »

Nice start to my day went outside and the pool had turned green after so much rain (not a real big deal, easy and quick fix) so turned on the pump and put some shock treatment in  which will clear it back up in about 30 minutes or less.  BUT before I even got back into the house BOOM the Fuk'n pump literally blows up.

Fuk Me To Tears!
Pool ownership is a real joy.
Everyone should be required to own one in their life.
Never had a pool or a boat, and I'm just fine with that.
Had both and the pool is a much bigger headache.
Two BIG problems with pools:  The builders are a low form of life close to politicians and the equipment is all made in Asia by low bidders then branded at it is all junk.

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2016, 09:01:29 AM »

Good morning, fellas.

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2016, 09:01:59 AM »

What will CigarPage.com have in store for us...

I think I like joecigar's deal better.
Looks like a grab bag of crap
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6