Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2016, 12:00:27 PM »

Guess I will walk the dogs before it rains again.
Bitches!
Not my dogs or are you talking about wardens which would make you correct at my house.

« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2016, 12:03:12 PM »

Needed something seemingly simple at Home Depot - light bulbs.  Well the govt and the Chinese manufactures have sure enough FUCT that situation up.

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2016, 12:03:26 PM »

Nice start to my day went outside and the pool had turned green after so much rain (not a real big deal, easy and quick fix) so turned on the pump and put some shock treatment in  which will clear it back up in about 30 minutes or less.  BUT before I even got back into the house BOOM the Fuk'n pump literally blows up.

Fuk Me To Tears!
Pool ownership is a real joy.
Everyone should be required to own one in their life.
Never had a pool or a boat, and I'm just fine with that.
Definition of a boat: A hole in the water in which you throw money into.

« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2016, 12:05:11 PM »

Nice start to my day went outside and the pool had turned green after so much rain (not a real big deal, easy and quick fix) so turned on the pump and put some shock treatment in  which will clear it back up in about 30 minutes or less.  BUT before I even got back into the house BOOM the Fuk'n pump literally blows up.

Fuk Me To Tears!
Pool ownership is a real joy.
Everyone should be required to own one in their life.
Never had a pool or a boat, and I'm just fine with that.
Definition of a boat: A hole in the water in which you throw money into.
Definition of a swimming pool: a hole in the ground into which you throw money and time.

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2016, 12:06:36 PM »

Morning fellers.   Just a Fishy like drive by turd dropping post, heading out with the warden shortly.

« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2016, 12:07:39 PM »

US Womens basketball against China....32-7 at the end of the first quarter.  A real nail biter.
Just waiting on the women's showering diving finals.
Step up to the plate and check those "women" basketball players in the showers.  Bet Britiany Griners is bigger than yours!

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2016, 12:08:16 PM »

Morning fellers.   Just a Fishy like drive by turd dropping post, heading out with the warden shortly.
Morning Bean, have fun at Macy's!

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2016, 12:09:22 PM »

Nice start to my day went outside and the pool had turned green after so much rain (not a real big deal, easy and quick fix) so turned on the pump and put some shock treatment in  which will clear it back up in about 30 minutes or less.  BUT before I even got back into the house BOOM the Fuk'n pump literally blows up.

Fuk Me To Tears!
Pool ownership is a real joy.
Everyone should be required to own one in their life.
Never had a pool or a boat, and I'm just fine with that.
Definition of a boat: A hole in the water in which you throw money into.
Definition of a swimming pool: a hole in the ground into which you throw money and time.
Only understood by a pool owner.

« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2016, 12:10:10 PM »

Holy cow, a Sunday Flip Visit!

Morning Flip.

« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2016, 12:10:33 PM »

Morning fellers.   Just a Fishy like drive by turd dropping post, heading out with the warden shortly.
Morning Bean, have fun at Macy's!
Let's go SHOPPING!

« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2016, 12:11:01 PM »

Needed something seemingly simple at Home Depot - light bulbs.  Well the govt and the Chinese manufactures have sure enough FUCT that situation up.
Warden was looking for a new lamp for the dorm room for our daughter.
Asks me what a CFL type bulb is.  Instead of responding, do I look like fucking google, I said CFL Uhhmm compact fluorescent.
say anything fast enough and with conviction, you will be believed!  Excuse me while I go google that.
OK, I have been buying them for years. especially on Black Friday at $0.98 apiece.

« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2016, 12:14:23 PM »

Holy cow, a Sunday Flip Visit!

Morning Flip.
I had to do some work, work, so I am online, and the browser was pointed here anyway.
plus I am reformatting an external 1TB USB3 drive for my daughter, since I am not sure
about the reliability of the 256GB SSD drive in her laptop for college.  know it's fast, wife says there is
 a backup service at her college, do we want to pay for it. me said no, I got that covered.

« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2016, 12:14:30 PM »

Needed something seemingly simple at Home Depot - light bulbs.  Well the govt and the Chinese manufactures have sure enough FUCT that situation up.
Warden was looking for a new lamp for the dorm room for our daughter.
Asks me what a CFL type bulb is.  Instead of responding, do I look like fucking google, I said CFL Uhhmm compact fluorescent.
say anything fast enough and with conviction, you will be believed!  Excuse me while I go google that.
OK, I have been buying them for years. especially on Black Friday at $0.98 apiece.
Well now there are not many CFL bulbs they are all super expensive LED's

« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2016, 12:16:29 PM »

Ok, I am out of here, work is finished, no air conditioning in home office.

« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2016, 12:17:43 PM »

Needed something seemingly simple at Home Depot - light bulbs.  Well the govt and the Chinese manufactures have sure enough FUCT that situation up.
Warden was looking for a new lamp for the dorm room for our daughter.
Asks me what a CFL type bulb is.  Instead of responding, do I look like fucking google, I said CFL Uhhmm compact fluorescent.
say anything fast enough and with conviction, you will be believed!  Excuse me while I go google that.
OK, I have been buying them for years. especially on Black Friday at $0.98 apiece.
Well now there are not many CFL bulbs they are all super expensive LED's
I have a shelf in the tool room filled with about 15 CFL spares.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6