Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2016, 04:38:55 PM »

Needed something seemingly simple at Home Depot - light bulbs.  Well the govt and the Chinese manufactures have sure enough FUCT that situation up.
Spend a little more and buy Murican.
No such thing exists in the pool industry

« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2016, 04:40:20 PM »

@ Travellin Dave - here is the current second place golfer in the tournament today

Ben Martin
United States
5  ft, 11  in
HEIGHT

175 lbs
WEIGHT

08/26/1987
BIRTHDAY

Clemson University (2009, Financial Management)
COLLEGE

2010
TURNED PRO

Greenwood, South Carolina
BIRTHPLACE

« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2016, 04:44:28 PM »

Needed something seemingly simple at Home Depot - light bulbs.  Well the govt and the Chinese manufactures have sure enough FUCT that situation up.
Spend a little more and buy Murican.
Chinese make all that stuff because our "EPAvironment" is protected.

« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2016, 05:08:20 PM »

Joe Cigar must have been #132 in line at Microsoft.

« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2016, 05:17:55 PM »

Stogies H-Town Tat Exclusive Series Lancero selected for this rainy afternoon watching golf.
Quality smoke.

« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2016, 05:19:33 PM »

Needed something seemingly simple at Home Depot - light bulbs.  Well the govt and the Chinese manufactures have sure enough FUCT that situation up.
Spend a little more and buy Murican.
No such thing exists in the pool industry
I meant lighting.  I don't know nuthin' about pools.

« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2016, 05:21:05 PM »

Stogies H-Town Tat Exclusive Series Lancero selected for this rainy afternoon watching golf.
Quality smoke.
Tat sounds good, going with a Verocu.

« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2016, 05:25:05 PM »

Needed something seemingly simple at Home Depot - light bulbs.  Well the govt and the Chinese manufactures have sure enough FUCT that situation up.
Spend a little more and buy Murican.
No such thing exists in the pool industry
I meant lighting.  I don't know nuthin' about pools.
Oh, don't think they still make light bulbs in this country either, I just know they are a ripoff regardless of where they are made.  Thank you Obama!

« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2016, 05:26:28 PM »

@ Travellin Dave - here is the current second place golfer in the tournament today

Ben Martin
United States
5  ft, 11  in
HEIGHT

175 lbs
WEIGHT

08/26/1987
BIRTHDAY

Clemson University (2009, Financial Management)
COLLEGE

2010
TURNED PRO

Greenwood, South Carolina
BIRTHPLACE
They've put out some solid players.  Course on campus is pretty snazzy as well. (was the last active cow pasture when I was there.

« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2016, 05:28:56 PM »

Stogies H-Town Tat Exclusive Series Lancero selected for this rainy afternoon watching golf.
Quality smoke.
Tat sounds good, going with a Verocu.
Some shrimp fried rice and pork pot stickers sound good to me.

« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2016, 06:55:22 PM »

@ Travellin Dave - here is the current second place golfer in the tournament today

Ben Martin
United States
5  ft, 11  in
HEIGHT

175 lbs
WEIGHT

08/26/1987
BIRTHDAY

Clemson University (2009, Financial Management)
COLLEGE

2010
TURNED PRO

Greenwood, South Carolina
BIRTHPLACE
They've put out some solid players.  Course on campus is pretty snazzy as well. (was the last active cow pasture when I was there.
Back then did you earn extra credit for milking those cows?

« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2016, 08:58:23 PM »

@ Travellin Dave - here is the current second place golfer in the tournament today

Ben Martin
United States
5  ft, 11  in
HEIGHT

175 lbs
WEIGHT

08/26/1987
BIRTHDAY

Clemson University (2009, Financial Management)
COLLEGE

2010
TURNED PRO

Greenwood, South Carolina
BIRTHPLACE
They've put out some solid players.  Course on campus is pretty snazzy as well. (was the last active cow pasture when I was there.
Back then did you earn extra credit for milking those cows?
I was required to take samples for one course...wasn't from the teats thought... ;)
Also having them on campus allow for good cow tipping practice.

« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2016, 11:28:01 PM »

[...]

Oh, so there were bulls, too.

« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2016, 11:31:19 PM »

[...]

Is 15% customary?

« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2016, 11:41:36 PM »

[...]

Yes, except the bulls tip Dave when he's done with them.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]