« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2016, 08:53:51 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave and Bean, the early riser crew!
ditto.
it's golf day, maintenance is going to fix my roof and ceiling, and I have an Oliva G torp and coffee going.
What pray tell did you do to your roof and ceiling?

« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2016, 08:54:22 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave and Bean, the early riser crew!
ditto.
it's golf day, maintenance is going to fix my roof and ceiling, and I have an Oliva G torp and coffee going.
What pray tell did you do to your roof and ceiling?
Pecker Tracks?

« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2016, 08:55:25 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
No more Sacraments to deal with this year?

« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2016, 08:55:40 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
Well it is not like Tony ever got there in time for breakfast ::)

Morning Fish, late to work today.
Morning Dave, just had some things to address before checking in

« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2016, 08:57:34 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
No more Sacraments to deal with this year?
Nope, none on the horizon so I hope to hang out and play some golf next year. From what I heard nobody was able to put any pressure on LTG so we'll have to change that

« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2016, 08:59:10 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Rite of passage.  Sausage, eggs and hashbrowns "Scattered, smothered, and covered"  Grits on the side.
No waffle?

« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2016, 09:00:14 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave and Bean, the early riser crew!
ditto.
it's golf day, maintenance is going to fix my roof and ceiling, and I have an Oliva G torp and coffee going.
What pray tell did you do to your roof and ceiling?
Pecker Tracks?
Was thinking along those lines but didn't know quite how to approach it.  Waiting for Bean for some knuckle dragging pointers.

« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2016, 09:01:30 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Rite of passage.  Sausage, eggs and hashbrowns "Scattered, smothered, and covered"  Grits on the side.
No waffle?
Cutting back.  Watching my figure as well...still Speedo season at the Jersey Shore!  Go with either the grits or waffle, not both.

« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2016, 09:02:56 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
No more Sacraments to deal with this year?
I'm sure I'll have a conflict in 2018. Someone at our church schedules 6 days for Holy Communion each year and assigns the dates - no substitutions. Somehow my kids always end up on CF weekend.

« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2016, 09:03:58 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
No more Sacraments to deal with this year?
Nope, none on the horizon so I hope to hang out and play some golf next year. From what I heard nobody was able to put any pressure on LTG so we'll have to change that
Bring it on, pork roll!

« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2016, 09:04:56 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
No more Sacraments to deal with this year?
I'm sure I'll have a conflict in 2018. Someone at our church schedules 6 days for Holy Communion each year and assigns the dates - no substitutions. Somehow my kids always end up on CF weekend.
Sounds like you need to put a little more in the collection plate to get the prime non-CF slot.

« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2016, 09:05:53 AM »

Not to change the subject but did anyone notice, ESPN’s website, which had been hosted at espn.go.com since forever, is finally now at espn.com?

« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2016, 09:06:37 AM »

hell of a roof leak from the heavy rains here. even got quite a mold problem.

« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2016, 09:07:43 AM »

[...]
In the Catholic church, money ALWAYS gets you what you want. CF is expensive as it is, don't need to add this expense too.

« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2016, 09:11:49 AM »

hell of a roof leak from the heavy rains here. even got quite a mold problem.
Maybe you can get a new house out of it?