« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2016, 08:36:44 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
Although I've never been, there seem to be many better choices to go with. Perhaps I'm influenced by their reputation. We always do a Taylor ham, egg, and cheese sandwich in the car on our way to CF. Immediately followed by our first cigar of the day.
Can't go wrong there. Except that at the CF house, it's pork roll, bro!
Pork roll, bro!! If they don't have pork roll, Andy ain't going!

« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2016, 08:37:22 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
Maybe next year, assuming Nacho doesn't need to be baptized or something.

« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2016, 08:38:45 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave and Bean, the early riser crew!
ditto.
it's golf day, maintenance is going to fix my roof and ceiling, and I have an Oliva G torp and coffee going.
Fore! Morning, Dean.
have you gotten out to hit that new driver yet Dave?
Been out a whopping 2 times this year so far. Doesn't sound like much, but it's an ∞% increase over last year when I didn't go at all, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2016, 08:39:33 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Don't know if there are any Waffle Houses in Yankeeland, but I agree.  Do have a nostalgic need to visit the one in Clemson on visits however.
Definitely don't have any north of the Mason/Dixon line, but it's a must visit when heading to the dirty south.
Especially coming from a clean city such as Cleveland. :o
Are you gonna make a burning river joke next? We may need you to download the updated insults codec pack 2.016.

The Cavs just won and already there is a new codec pack? Sheesh, you don't waste any time.

« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2016, 08:40:45 AM »

[...]
And don't put cheese on Fish's. He's watching his girlish figure.

« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2016, 08:41:38 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
Maybe next year, assuming Nacho doesn't need to be baptized or something.
LMAO!

« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2016, 08:41:53 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
Maybe next year, assuming Nacho doesn't need to be baptized or something.
At this point, I'll be just as surprised as you if I stay longer than 16 hours

« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2016, 08:41:56 AM »

[...]

We're lucky we got that much together. We mostly just wandered around for the first few days afterwards, not sure how to react.

« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2016, 08:44:15 AM »

[...]

It may be the start of something. Put on your seat belt.

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2016, 08:47:58 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2016, 08:49:09 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Don't know if there are any Waffle Houses in Yankeeland, but I agree.  Do have a nostalgic need to visit the one in Clemson on visits however.
Definitely don't have any north of the Mason/Dixon line, but it's a must visit when heading to the dirty south.
Ok, I take that back. Apparently, we have a bunch of them in Ohio. Had no idea.
I do believe it's in their franchise agreement that cigarette smoke hang in the air at all times.
Must be why I didn't know we had any, since you can't smoke in restaurants here anymore. Thought that would've shuttered them all.  ;D
No, that's why they have to add that special smoke scent throught the air handling system for ambiance.

« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2016, 08:50:10 AM »

[...]

Fingers crossed, just not too hard. It IS still Cleveland.

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2016, 08:51:30 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
Well it is not like Tony ever got there in time for breakfast ::)

Morning Fish, late to work today.

« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2016, 08:52:27 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Rite of passage.  Sausage, eggs and hashbrowns "Scattered, smothered, and covered"  Grits on the side.

« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2016, 08:53:06 AM »

[...]
That is pretty damn funny