Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2016, 06:14:27 AM »

Morning Daves.  Finally here early enough to get a donut and neither of you brought any?
Well we did not know you were going to show up on time for a change.

WTF are you doing up so early, New Schedule for you too?
Woke up at 2:30 and could not get back to sleep.  Sheesh.
Well you woke me up too, we should met up at Denny's for a Grand Slam.
I could go for a nice breakfast, though Denny's would not be my first choice.
They used to have a great breakfast sandwich with eggs, bacon, sausage, cheese, etc. Stopped making it years ago.

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2016, 06:15:53 AM »

Morning Daves.  Finally here early enough to get a donut and neither of you brought any?
Well we did not know you were going to show up on time for a change.

WTF are you doing up so early, New Schedule for you too?
He's trying to outdo his performance plan.

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2016, 06:17:31 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave and Bean, the early riser crew!

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2016, 06:32:33 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave and Bean, the early riser crew!
Up&at'em Daves!

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2016, 06:33:53 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2016, 06:34:23 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave and Bean, the early riser crew!
Up&at'em Daves!
TNWSS....

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2016, 07:18:50 AM »

Now you see 'em, now you don't Dave's... 8)

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2016, 07:21:16 AM »

Morning Daves.  Finally here early enough to get a donut and neither of you brought any?
Well we did not know you were going to show up on time for a change.

WTF are you doing up so early, New Schedule for you too?
Woke up at 2:30 and could not get back to sleep.  Sheesh.
Well you woke me up too, we should met up at Denny's for a Grand Slam.
I could go for a nice breakfast, though Denny's would not be my first choice.
They used to have a great breakfast sandwich with eggs, bacon, sausage, cheese, etc. Stopped making it years ago.
I luv the Denny's Grand Slam.

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2016, 07:21:41 AM »

Morning Daves.  Finally here early enough to get a donut and neither of you brought any?
Well we did not know you were going to show up on time for a change.

WTF are you doing up so early, New Schedule for you too?
He's trying to outdo his performance plan.
What f'n performance plan?

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2016, 07:22:59 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good, except for I do like the buckwheat pancakes) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2016, 07:23:48 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2016, 07:24:03 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2016, 07:25:01 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
Agree  but usually if you go after daylight it is not so bad.

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2016, 07:26:19 AM »

Pretty funny, the Campaign for Health which probably supported legalized weed.........

Colorado Voters Could Increase Cigar Tax

Colorado’s already oppressive tobacco tax could get worse if a petition submitted to the Secretary of State’s office yesterday gets certified and approved by voters on the November ballot. A group known as Campaign for a Healthy Colorado submitted more than 165,000 signatures in support of getting Initiative #143 included as part of the fall election, which seeks to raise the tobacco tax by 22% of the manufacturer’s list price and the cigarette tax by $1.75 per pack of cigarettes.

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2016, 07:27:10 AM »

Cigar Imports Met With New FDA Filing Requirement

Those in the business of getting cigars into the United States were met with a bit of a surprise on Monday as the usual process of claiming shipments now involved a filing with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), whose regulation of the premium cigar industry also began yesterday. Several importers and the manufacturers they represent appeared to be caught off guard by the new requirement, which required that the person claiming the shipment provide the name of the factory that produced the cigars, as well as a contact name, physical address of the factory, phone number and e-mail for the factory. Until that information was provided, shipments weren’t being released by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, which led to some in the industry fearing that their cigars were being held hostage. However, FDA’s filing requirement isn’t part of a new attack on the cigar industry, but rather part of the process that all products regulated by FDA must go through when coming into the country. It seems that the specifics of the new requirement weren’t adequately communicated to–or researched by–some in the cigar industry, leaving several brokers and brand owners unprepared to submit the necessary information.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16