Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2016, 11:52:53 AM »

Morning Mr. Flip.
Did you notice any of Tony's lovely NYC ladies on your way in this morning?
I usually hate the heat and humidity but it was worth it today. (Actually it was very nice out this morning)
What humidity Tony?
That is just you sweating around all the ladies.

« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2016, 12:01:20 PM »

Time for a break.  I need to fix breakfast...  Later guys.
But BD, it's lunch time!

« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2016, 12:02:07 PM »

Morning Mr. Flip.
Did you notice any of Tony's lovely NYC ladies on your way in this morning?
I usually hate the heat and humidity but it was worth it today. (Actually it was very nice out this morning)
What humidity Tony?
That is just you sweating around all the ladies.
But it's a cold sweat…

« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2016, 12:07:51 PM »

Morning Mr. Flip.
Did you notice any of Tony's lovely NYC ladies on your way in this morning?
I usually hate the heat and humidity but it was worth it today. (Actually it was very nice out this morning)
How is the weather in your cubicle though.  Afternoon Tony.  Doing some girl watching on the way to the office?

« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2016, 01:13:50 PM »

Good afternoon CB.

« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2016, 01:19:32 PM »

Laranja's up on the Jam.

« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2016, 01:28:43 PM »

I had a message from Chip a short while ago and he asked me to let everyone know that his Mother passed away this morning.

« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2016, 01:40:31 PM »

I had a message from Chip a short while ago and he asked me to let everyone know that his Mother passed away this morning.
Conolences Chip.  Gone but never forgotten.

« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2016, 01:48:42 PM »

I had a message from Chip a short while ago and he asked me to let everyone know that his Mother passed away this morning.
Please express my condolences. Been there, done that, and I know the pain.

« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2016, 01:49:13 PM »

During a House Oversight Committee hearing, Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) pressed Comey about whether he was testifying that Clinton didn’t know what a classified marking is.

“No, not that she would have no idea what a classified marking would be,” Comey responded. “It’s an interesting question whether she … was actually sophisticated enough to understand what a C in [parentheses] means.”

“You asked me if I would assume someone would know,” he added. “Probably before this investigation, I would have. I am not so sure of that any longer. I think it’s possible — possible — that she didn’t know what a C meant when she saw it in the body of an email like that.”

« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2016, 02:07:59 PM »

During a House Oversight Committee hearing, Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) pressed Comey about whether he was testifying that Clinton didn’t know what a classified marking is.

“No, not that she would have no idea what a classified marking would be,” Comey responded. “It’s an interesting question whether she … was actually sophisticated enough to understand what a C in [parentheses] means.”

“You asked me if I would assume someone would know,” he added. “Probably before this investigation, I would have. I am not so sure of that any longer. I think it’s possible — possible — that she didn’t know what a C meant when she saw it in the body of an email like that.”
how about the letters MEN on a restroom door? Does she understand that?
I know her husband had problems with words like "it".

« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2016, 02:18:32 PM »

Afternoon Flip

« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2016, 02:25:02 PM »

Got an afternoon Pokemon Go lull?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2016/07/10/five-things-we-learned-pokmon-go/86928122/

Bad enough the number of idiots staggering around with their noses buried in their phones, now they are wandering aimlessly with their noses buried.  At least they are getting a little exercise.  Don't know if you've seen people out doing it, but the behavior is a bit bizarre.

« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2016, 02:30:01 PM »

Got an afternoon Pokemon Go lull?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2016/07/10/five-things-we-learned-pokmon-go/86928122/

Bad enough the number of idiots staggering around with their noses buried in their phones, now they are wandering aimlessly with their noses buried.  At least they are getting a little exercise.  Don't know if you've seen people out doing it, but the behavior is a bit bizarre.
Have not seen any but I am sure I would not have to look too hard to find plenty of them

« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2016, 04:00:05 PM »

Got an afternoon Pokemon Go lull?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2016/07/10/five-things-we-learned-pokmon-go/86928122/

Bad enough the number of idiots staggering around with their noses buried in their phones, now they are wandering aimlessly with their noses buried.  At least they are getting a little exercise.  Don't know if you've seen people out doing it, but the behavior is a bit bizarre.
My youngest son is doing it. Hey, it's social and active. There's a lot of worse things they could be doing. He could be doing what I was doing at his age.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10