Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

« Reply #120 on: July 11, 2016, 05:36:38 PM »

Physical done for another year, looks like I'll live.  Glad he has small fingers and good lube.

« Reply #121 on: July 11, 2016, 05:39:57 PM »

Looks like the Sister has swapped out 2 of the DD offers today.  MCII Papi Chulos and DPG Blues on there now.

« Reply #122 on: July 11, 2016, 05:41:02 PM »

Got an afternoon Pokemon Go lull?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2016/07/10/five-things-we-learned-pokmon-go/86928122/

Bad enough the number of idiots staggering around with their noses buried in their phones, now they are wandering aimlessly with their noses buried.  At least they are getting a little exercise.  Don't know if you've seen people out doing it, but the behavior is a bit bizarre.
My youngest son is doing it. Hey, it's social and active. There's a lot of worse things they could be doing. He could be doing what I was doing at his age.
Oh No, not reading books, and doing homework!
My parents WISHED I was doing that at 15.
Hangin' out with your hoodlum friends?
In fairness to my parents, they really were hoodlums.
Your friends or your parents?

« Reply #123 on: July 11, 2016, 05:41:27 PM »

Good start to the week, DOW up 80.  Hope the momentum keeps up.

« Reply #124 on: July 11, 2016, 05:41:36 PM »

Physical done for another year, looks like I'll live.  Glad he has small fingers and good lube.

« Reply #125 on: July 11, 2016, 05:42:02 PM »

Good start to the week, DOW up 80.  Hope the momentum keeps up.
Record High for the S&P

« Reply #126 on: July 11, 2016, 05:44:04 PM »

Looks like the Sister has swapped out 2 of the DD offers today.  MCII Papi Chulos and DPG Blues on there now.
Except we're spoiled on the MCII PC price and Blues are not Cheapy Cheapo approved.

« Reply #127 on: July 11, 2016, 05:44:25 PM »

Got an afternoon Pokemon Go lull?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2016/07/10/five-things-we-learned-pokmon-go/86928122/

Bad enough the number of idiots staggering around with their noses buried in their phones, now they are wandering aimlessly with their noses buried.  At least they are getting a little exercise.  Don't know if you've seen people out doing it, but the behavior is a bit bizarre.
My youngest son is doing it. Hey, it's social and active. There's a lot of worse things they could be doing. He could be doing what I was doing at his age.
Oh No, not reading books, and doing homework!
My parents WISHED I was doing that at 15.
Hangin' out with your hoodlum friends?
In fairness to my parents, they really were hoodlums.
Your friends or your parents?
Haha. My friends.

« Reply #128 on: July 11, 2016, 05:46:01 PM »

Physical done for another year, looks like I'll live.  Glad he has small fingers and good lube.
Except that particular organ is no longer in play.  He just wants to stay friends.

« Reply #129 on: July 11, 2016, 05:48:07 PM »

Looks like the Sister has swapped out 2 of the DD offers today.  MCII Papi Chulos and DPG Blues on there now.
Except we're spoiled on the MCII PC price and Blues are not Cheapy Cheapo approved.
I think most of us are adequately stocked for life on MCII PC's, I damn sure am unless I licpve to over 100.

« Reply #130 on: July 11, 2016, 05:56:12 PM »

Decatur Illinois police (of course media had to report white police) shot a black man apparently shooting a long rifle and armed with a pistol (and possibly more).  Also discharged gun(s) at police on their arrival.  Let the protests begin!

« Reply #131 on: July 11, 2016, 06:00:11 PM »

Decatur Illinois police (of course media had to report white police) shot a black man apparently shooting a long rifle and armed with a pistol (and possibly more).  Also discharged gun(s) at police on their arrival.  Let the protests begin!
Large protest underway now in Chicago where BLM the most

« Reply #132 on: July 11, 2016, 06:17:18 PM »

Decatur Illinois police (of course media had to report white police) shot a black man apparently shooting a long rifle and armed with a pistol (and possibly more).  Also discharged gun(s) at police on their arrival.  Let the protests begin!
Large protest underway now in Chicago where BLM the most
Just let the police stand down and let the mob take care of themselves.

« Reply #133 on: July 11, 2016, 06:23:46 PM »

Decatur Illinois police (of course media had to report white police) shot a black man apparently shooting a long rifle and armed with a pistol (and possibly more).  Also discharged gun(s) at police on their arrival.  Let the protests begin!
Large protest underway now in Chicago where BLM the most
Just let the police stand down and let the mob take care of themselves.
Sounds like a good idea too me, sort of like "let nature take its course"

« Reply #134 on: July 11, 2016, 06:30:21 PM »

Looks like the Jam jacked the Laranja price $2
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10