« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2016, 10:38:56 AM »

Drunk hot babysitter arrested for drunk driving with 4 kids in the car. Sabrina Macri of Sound Beach, Long Island, New York, tells police, "So what if I had a few drinks? That's what people my age do, you (expletive) loser."

Macri, of Sound Beach, was charged with DWI, Aggravated DWI with a child passenger 15 years or younger (Leandra's Law), four counts of endangering the welfare of a child and two counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance.
Prosecutors said Macri was defiant at the scene, telling the officer, "I (expletive) hate you, you guys have to let me go. I didn't do anything. So what if I had a few drinks? That's what people my age do, you (expletive) loser.

« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2016, 10:39:45 AM »

Robbery suspect accidentally shoots himself in the balls while trying to rob the Marathon gas station in Cleveland, Ohio.

 A man shot himself in the groin during a robbery attempt outside a Marathon gas station early Monday morning, according to police.
You googling stupid criminals this morning Dean?
all the news that's unfit to print.
ha
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/11/2016
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2016, 10:41:05 AM »

I haven't been on here much lately.  I just haven't been able to get into the mood to banter.

On April 22 my wife turned 62 years old.  By the end of the week, April 29th, my wife was fired from her job that she loved very much at CVS.  My wife was working with a newly hired employee that was just there to get her paycheck.  She snuck off and hid out in the store room, slept in the bathroom, wouldn't do what she was told, talk on her phone and text messaged all of the time, and they even photographed her a few time sleeping at the cash register with customers in the background asking if she was ok, or needed to go to the hospital.  But she was just sleeping.

They fired her, but before she left she tried to get as many people as she could fired too.  So they check the video on my wife for the past 3 months and found that she had bought a homeless man a soda and had used her rewards card while making the purchase.  Well, it's against company policy to use your card for other people, which they feel is stealing.  I guess she got a $0.20-$0.30 cent discount on the purchase which was enough reason for them to fire her.  Also, you don't get unemployment for thief, which went on the report.  And she has never stole a thing in her life.  Anyway, we've been going through that mess for the past 2-3 months with appeals and such, but know we're at a dead end.  What a bunch of bull shit...!

Anyway, that's another one of the many reasons I just haven't felt like getting onto the computer or doing anything else at the moment...  Does she find another job, or retire on her little Soc. Sec., since she's been a house wife all of her life and has not given that much to Soc. Sec. over the past 12 years.  I want her to work, she thinks 12 years is enough work for anybody.. sigh.
have your wife babysit the grandkids and you smoke cigars. maybe now without her little income she can drop her deadbeat brother and get that anchor off your back.

good morning BD.
Howdy Dean.....  Every Friday my wife says she going to stop going over there, and throw him out of the house.  But some how her rage gets off track and projected on to me rather than at her brother.  She does that transference thing allot.  If I can get her off of me, it magically becomes her sisters fault.  *ucking crazy women...!

« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2016, 10:43:46 AM »

time to drag myself to a meeting. later guys. try to enjoy your Monday.

« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2016, 10:46:25 AM »

[...]

maybe it's time you tell her you'll handle it and you kick him out of the house and have law enforcement waiting at the curb with a domestic complaint.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/11/2016
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2016, 10:49:17 AM »

Robbery suspect accidentally shoots himself in the balls while trying to rob the Marathon gas station in Cleveland, Ohio.

 A man shot himself in the groin during a robbery attempt outside a Marathon gas station early Monday morning, according to police.
That reminds me of the guy that was out hunting with his dog.  The guy got so upset with his dog, he started hitting the dog with the butt of his shotgun.  Finally, the dog reached up and pulled the trigger which kill the guy.  I assume the dog was laying on his back, and his paw flung up and hit the trigger.

« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2016, 10:51:54 AM »

[...]

Don't fall into that trap. After her frustration subsides at her brother, it'll morph into "it was YOUR idea to throw him out."

Her family, her deal. Do NOT get in the middle of it. Even if you win, you lose.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/11/2016
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2016, 10:52:14 AM »

Time for a break.  I need to fix breakfast...  Later guys.

« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2016, 10:54:00 AM »

[...]

You have to find a way to bounce it back to the deadbeat....but somehow they seem to have this immunity to any responsibility...

« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2016, 10:55:35 AM »

[...]

Who owns the house?

...as for *ucking crazy women... that's just redundant.

« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2016, 11:20:13 AM »

[...]

IIRC, she owns the house, or her family does.

« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2016, 11:32:40 AM »

I believe my last post was on a Friday, two weeks ago, about my wife coming home mad and all worked up.  She had gotten into it with her brother again, and of course the fight got flipped around from her brother and to me.  So after a few hours of fighting, I just wasn't in the mood to get back onto the computer...  ugh..!   But last Friday, I just kept my mouth shut when she got home from buying groceries for her brother, so she couldn't transfer her frustration from her brother to me again.  Oh well..., I know others have or had to deal with their deadbeat relatives on here too, so I guess I sort of fit in.  :)
but did she bring him the "right toothpaste"..I know you wanted to brush his teeth with a
Louisville slugger!  8)  good morning boys....

« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2016, 11:34:18 AM »

Morning Mr. Flip.
Did you notice any of Tony's lovely NYC ladies on your way in this morning?

« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2016, 11:41:36 AM »

Morning Mr. Flip.
Did you notice any of Tony's lovely NYC ladies on your way in this morning?
one or two, were semi noteworthy, it was a little cooler today, so not as many short shorts....

« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2016, 11:45:51 AM »

Morning Mr. Flip.
Did you notice any of Tony's lovely NYC ladies on your way in this morning?
I usually hate the heat and humidity but it was worth it today. (Actually it was very nice out this morning)