« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2014, 10:20:20 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
I broke a driver the last time I played.  Mine was a legitimate attempt but definitely not a legit shot.
Yeah I was just furious...I wasn't sure it was broken until I tried to hit it again.  Morning Tony!
You guys are fuckin' hacks!
Ohh shit, I thought I smelled tuna
Club heads flying off? Try not hitting the ball with the shaft, take a lesson or better yet, take up tennis ladies!
Hey prick, tennis was my main sport! No I never got picked on playing tennis and golf...  ;)
No wonder you're so sensitive, Nancy! It must have been hard to finally throw out your Barbie Dolls, you did throw them out, right?
Damn, Rickles.  Ease up.
It's Tuesday, I came in guns-a-blazin'
You are correct.  I completely forgot.  In that case, thanks for doing your part.
Get your head in the game, how dare you question me
Oh, I don't know...
Should I get my eyebrows frosted?

« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2014, 10:23:56 AM »

And for anyone keeping score, I did not buy those Hairy Dog/Concerts yesterday.

« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2014, 10:23:58 AM »

[...]

Maybe after your asshole bleaching later on this afternoon...possibly reuse the bleach/frost?

« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2014, 10:26:32 AM »

[...]

Thanks Shaun.  That'll bring the lurkers out.  Sheesh.

« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2014, 10:28:44 AM »

[...]

Herrrreeeeee lurkey-lurkey-lurkey...there, I did my lurker call to get them back.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2014, 10:29:50 AM »

good morning guys. Quorum Shade robusto going here. Addictions group is throwing me a going away party at noon. Mental Health group the week I leave.

golf league this afternoon and Attitude Adjustment afterwards.

Are you hinting at the banter throwing you a soiree?

no, but an eherf when I get to Florida would be nice

« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2014, 10:36:11 AM »

good morning guys. Quorum Shade robusto going here. Addictions group is throwing me a going away party at noon. Mental Health group the week I leave.

golf league this afternoon and Attitude Adjustment afterwards.

Are you hinting at the banter throwing you a soiree?

no, but an eherf when I get to Florida would be nice
That's definitely happening - :)
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2014, 10:36:14 AM »

Morning, all.  Got lots of ammo for this Tuesday, eh?

« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2014, 10:37:45 AM »

Morning, all.  Got lots of ammo for this Tuesday, eh?
You would think that the Victor Sinclair's would be enough?  Good morning, Joe.

« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2014, 10:39:12 AM »

I just realized that I never checked JoeCigar today.  For a sec, I thought maybe I was missing a jam.  Wow, was I incorrect.
That offering is truly scary....Joe is even having a hard time putting a positive spin on that description.

« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2014, 10:41:47 AM »

All my lunch buddies bailed on me today so looks like I'll be smoking a seegar today instead.

« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2014, 10:43:35 AM »

And for anyone keeping score, I did not buy those Hairy Dog/Concerts yesterday.
Thanks Tony, another one for my "Who gives a shit" file

« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2014, 10:43:38 AM »

Morning, all.  Got lots of ammo for this Tuesday, eh?
GMornin Joe!

« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2014, 10:44:16 AM »

[...]

That reminds me, don't forget your gloves
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2014, 10:44:51 AM »

All my lunch buddies bailed on me today so looks like I'll be smoking a seegar today instead.

Sounds better to me, anyway.