« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2014, 11:00:39 AM »

All my lunch buddies bailed on me today so looks like I'll be smoking a seegar today instead.
Oscar Meyer and Little Debbie stood you up?

Ha, nice.  I was trying to put together a Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig joke but couldn't. Still a little too early.
Understood, I however have already broken a sweat
Let's just hope you didn't peak too early.  A lot of day ahead.

He could always just delete his account and go out on top.
Leave the room on a high note like George Costanza

« Reply #121 on: August 05, 2014, 11:00:52 AM »

Morning, all.  Got lots of ammo for this Tuesday, eh?
Morning Joe

Hey there, Scott.  I'm feeling a liquor store run in a little while.  Got a Red Box movie to return, always eager to volunteer since there's one right next to a store up the road.  Convenient thing about Red Box is that there's one next to pretty much every store, everywhere.
Special folks visit the liquor store at 8:00 AM....

« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2014, 11:02:10 AM »

All my lunch buddies bailed on me today so looks like I'll be smoking a seegar today instead.
Oscar Meyer and Little Debbie stood you up?

Ha, nice.  I was trying to put together a Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig joke but couldn't. Still a little too early.
Understood, I however have already broken a sweat
Let's just hope you didn't peak too early.  A lot of day ahead.

He could always just delete his account and go out on top.
But then I could just create another account under a different name just to lurk and get mad...or would that be too weird?

« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2014, 11:02:10 AM »

All my lunch buddies bailed on me today so looks like I'll be smoking a seegar today instead.
Oscar Meyer and Little Debbie stood you up?

Ha, nice.  I was trying to put together a Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig joke but couldn't. Still a little too early.
Understood, I however have already broken a sweat
Let's just hope you didn't peak too early.  A lot of day ahead.

He could always just delete his account and go out on top.
Leave the room on a high note like George Costanza
Or Cheech Marin

« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2014, 11:02:21 AM »

All my lunch buddies bailed on me today so looks like I'll be smoking a seegar today instead.
Oscar Meyer and Little Debbie stood you up?

Ha, nice.  I was trying to put together a Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig joke but couldn't. Still a little too early.
Understood, I however have already broken a sweat
Let's just hope you didn't peak too early.  A lot of day ahead.

He could always just delete his account and go out on top.
Leave the room on a high note like George Costanza
That joke won't ever get old  ;)

« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2014, 11:02:47 AM »

All my lunch buddies bailed on me today so looks like I'll be smoking a seegar today instead.
Oscar Meyer and Little Debbie stood you up?

Ha, nice.  I was trying to put together a Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig joke but couldn't. Still a little too early.
Understood, I however have already broken a sweat
Let's just hope you didn't peak too early.  A lot of day ahead.

He could always just delete his account and go out on top.
But then I could just create another account under a different name just to lurk and get mad...or would that be too weird?
Then talk shit elsewhere, nahhhhh

« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2014, 11:04:18 AM »

All my lunch buddies bailed on me today so looks like I'll be smoking a seegar today instead.
Oscar Meyer and Little Debbie stood you up?

Ha, nice.  I was trying to put together a Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig joke but couldn't. Still a little too early.
Understood, I however have already broken a sweat
Let's just hope you didn't peak too early.  A lot of day ahead.

He could always just delete his account and go out on top.
But then I could just create another account under a different name just to lurk and get mad...or would that be too weird?
No, not at all....it's not like there is any precedent.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #127 on: August 05, 2014, 11:04:41 AM »

time to head for my party. later all.

« Reply #128 on: August 05, 2014, 11:04:54 AM »

All my lunch buddies bailed on me today so looks like I'll be smoking a seegar today instead.
Oscar Meyer and Little Debbie stood you up?

Ha, nice.  I was trying to put together a Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig joke but couldn't. Still a little too early.
Understood, I however have already broken a sweat
Let's just hope you didn't peak too early.  A lot of day ahead.

He could always just delete his account and go out on top.
But then I could just create another account under a different name just to lurk and get mad...or would that be too weird?
Then talk shit elsewhere, nahhhhh
Just can't imagine that.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #129 on: August 05, 2014, 11:05:01 AM »

All my lunch buddies bailed on me today so looks like I'll be smoking a seegar today instead.
Oscar Meyer and Little Debbie stood you up?

Ha, nice.  I was trying to put together a Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig joke but couldn't. Still a little too early.
Understood, I however have already broken a sweat
Let's just hope you didn't peak too early.  A lot of day ahead.

He could always just delete his account and go out on top.
But then I could just create another account under a different name just to lurk and get mad...or would that be too weird?

Create a bunch of different troll accounts, attack yourself in search of sympathy.

« Reply #130 on: August 05, 2014, 11:05:15 AM »

time to head for my party. later all.
Don't forget your pants!

« Reply #131 on: August 05, 2014, 11:05:19 AM »

time to head for my party. later all.
Enjoy Dean

« Reply #132 on: August 05, 2014, 11:05:45 AM »

All my lunch buddies bailed on me today so looks like I'll be smoking a seegar today instead.
Oscar Meyer and Little Debbie stood you up?

Ha, nice.  I was trying to put together a Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig joke but couldn't. Still a little too early.
Understood, I however have already broken a sweat
Let's just hope you didn't peak too early.  A lot of day ahead.

He could always just delete his account and go out on top.
But then I could just create another account under a different name just to lurk and get mad...or would that be too weird?

Create a bunch of different troll accounts, attack yourself in search of sympathy.
"Can you believe that guy? Ugh, send me some cigars so I can forget about it"
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #133 on: August 05, 2014, 11:14:45 AM »

Jersey/Travellin' Dave... got my MF connies in yesterday, sure are pretty looking cigars.  Probably gonna wait a week or two to light one up given the high heat across the country and them being shipped with a humidity pack.

« Reply #134 on: August 05, 2014, 11:16:02 AM »

time to head for my party. later all.
Don't forget your hat and noise maker