« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2014, 10:45:03 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
I broke a driver the last time I played.  Mine was a legitimate attempt but definitely not a legit shot.
Yeah I was just furious...I wasn't sure it was broken until I tried to hit it again.  Morning Tony!
You guys are fuckin' hacks!
Ohh shit, I thought I smelled tuna
Club heads flying off? Try not hitting the ball with the shaft, take a lesson or better yet, take up tennis ladies!
Hey prick, tennis was my main sport! No I never got picked on playing tennis and golf...  ;)
Shaun in high school
I wonder if he's added yellow stars to those spiffy white shorts?
You know he still has them, waiting patiently for them to come back into style. I think he added gold stars to them with his Bedazzler
I used to love white shorts...no reason everyone shouldn't see my junk when I play!
No reason other than it's diminutive size
You stated that with such authority.
Biebs does a lot of research.....check and check again!
With a hairdo like mine, you have to be thorough
Why?....do you and Cameron Diaz use the same hair products?

Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2014, 10:45:46 AM »

Morning, all.  Got lots of ammo for this Tuesday, eh?
GMornin Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Smoked a Fuente Queen B at the B&M yesterday afternoon, forgot how much I enjoy that cigar.

« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2014, 10:46:26 AM »

All my lunch buddies bailed on me today so looks like I'll be smoking a seegar today instead.
Oscar Meyer and Little Debbie stood you up?

« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2014, 10:46:56 AM »

And for anyone keeping score, I did not buy those Hairy Dog/Concerts yesterday.
Box of robusto's on the bid for $34/box with one day left....just FYI

« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2014, 10:47:26 AM »

Morning, all.  Got lots of ammo for this Tuesday, eh?
Morning Joe

« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2014, 10:48:23 AM »

[...]

Ha! I love that movie

« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2014, 10:48:27 AM »

Morning, all.  Got lots of ammo for this Tuesday, eh?
GMornin Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Smoked a Fuente Queen B at the B&M yesterday afternoon, forgot how much I enjoy that cigar.
It's crazy how many good fuente smokes are made...now if they were just 20% cheaper...

« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2014, 10:49:05 AM »

All my lunch buddies bailed on me today so looks like I'll be smoking a seegar today instead.
Oscar Meyer and Little Debbie stood you up?
JESUS! Someone definitely pissed in Bieber's cheerios today! #yolo
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2014, 10:50:09 AM »

All my lunch buddies bailed on me today so looks like I'll be smoking a seegar today instead.
Oscar Meyer and Little Debbie stood you up?

Ha, nice.  I was trying to put together a Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig joke but couldn't. Still a little too early.

« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2014, 10:51:20 AM »

All my lunch buddies bailed on me today so looks like I'll be smoking a seegar today instead.
Oscar Meyer and Little Debbie stood you up?

Ha, nice.  I was trying to put together a Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig joke but couldn't. Still a little too early.
Understood, I however have already broken a sweat
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2014, 10:51:29 AM »

Morning, all.  Got lots of ammo for this Tuesday, eh?
Morning Joe

Hey there, Scott.  I'm feeling a liquor store run in a little while.  Got a Red Box movie to return, always eager to volunteer since there's one right next to a store up the road.  Convenient thing about Red Box is that there's one next to pretty much every store, everywhere.

« Reply #116 on: August 05, 2014, 10:53:08 AM »

All my lunch buddies bailed on me today so looks like I'll be smoking a seegar today instead.
Oscar Meyer and Little Debbie stood you up?

Ha, nice.  I was trying to put together a Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig joke but couldn't. Still a little too early.
Understood, I however have already broken a sweat
Let's just hope you didn't peak too early.  A lot of day ahead.

« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2014, 10:55:41 AM »

All my lunch buddies bailed on me today so looks like I'll be smoking a seegar today instead.
Oscar Meyer and Little Debbie stood you up?

Ha, nice.  I was trying to put together a Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig joke but couldn't. Still a little too early.
Understood, I however have already broken a sweat
Let's just hope you didn't peak too early.  A lot of day ahead.
Well you're clearly pacing yourself
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2014, 10:56:40 AM »

good morning guys. Quorum Shade robusto going here. Addictions group is throwing me a going away party at noon. Mental Health group the week I leave.

golf league this afternoon and Attitude Adjustment afterwards.

Are you hinting at the banter throwing you a soiree?

no, but an eherf when I get to Florida would be nice
That's definitely happening - :)
yes, I know.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2014, 10:57:14 AM »

All my lunch buddies bailed on me today so looks like I'll be smoking a seegar today instead.
Oscar Meyer and Little Debbie stood you up?

Ha, nice.  I was trying to put together a Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig joke but couldn't. Still a little too early.
Understood, I however have already broken a sweat
Let's just hope you didn't peak too early.  A lot of day ahead.

He could always just delete his account and go out on top.