CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26

Author Topic: 7/30/2014  (Read 57298 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 7/30/2014
« Reply #225 on: July 30, 2014, 12:02:11 PM »

route to Florida mapped. 1154 miles, 18.5 hours.
But how many cigars?
good question.
Wow turd brown stars - that's impressive.  Now we got yellow stars and turd stars for those special 2 banters

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #226 on: July 30, 2014, 12:03:37 PM »

Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
2 places have that in stock here

Bar is perhaps set too high because of the Choklat but I figure it'll be on the shelves for a while, we'll have time to arrange another trade.  Or Dave could bring me some in a couple weeks... just sayin'.
He really needs to step up

For a world traveler, he's probably got a really nice set of luggage... perfect for fragile items like glass bottles.
Don't you worry about his "luggage" or how many things he puts in it
Yea.....what he said.

Ha. Okay then... Try not to walk too funny. :D  HeeYA, mule!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #227 on: July 30, 2014, 12:03:58 PM »

Tony, I need an automatic avi changer.
I'll put that on the list.  ETA should be around 2026.
thought that was the ETA of my red stars?
Done!  Holy shit that was painful.  Unique stars for you.
Look at Dean in all his fancy glory.
More like a burnt orange than red, no?
Fuck you, jealous bastard.
He's like that...
You like the dark pumpkin stars?
Well, look who is the walking color wheel now...
I don't see Dean's color in there, too red. Search deep copper or Autumn leaves
Try again
Searched Turd and it popped right up that color.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #228 on: July 30, 2014, 12:05:05 PM »

Morning, all.  Had a Camacho 10th last night and a Horny Goat PB porter... favorite PB stout/porter I've had.  My apologies to nobody if ya don't like the beer talk.
Great, now I have to send more

That, and some Southern Tier PumKing. Morning, Scott.
2 places have that in stock here

Bar is perhaps set too high because of the Choklat but I figure it'll be on the shelves for a while, we'll have time to arrange another trade.  Or Dave could bring me some in a couple weeks... just sayin'.
He really needs to step up

For a world traveler, he's probably got a really nice set of luggage... perfect for fragile items like glass bottles.
Don't you worry about his "luggage" or how many things he puts in it
Yea.....what he said.

Ha. Okay then... Try not to walk too funny. :D  HeeYA, mule!

Whatcha sweatin' for, boy?  Nervous? 

dwgbryant

« Reply #229 on: July 30, 2014, 12:06:36 PM »

Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #230 on: July 30, 2014, 12:11:05 PM »

Now that Deano cut me so deeply, I'll have to find solace in some lunch.  Later.
now how the hell did I do that?

C'mon, Dean. It's all right there in brown and white.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #231 on: July 30, 2014, 12:23:48 PM »

Returned my cutter to Xikar a couple weeks back. Last Monday customer service emailed they couldn't repair and were going to have to replace it. Returned email, 'okay fine'. Now, a week later they say they have received the replacement cutter and will be sending it out 'this week'. Seems strange. I'd cancel, but I already paid 6 years ago.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #232 on: July 30, 2014, 12:33:37 PM »

Returned my cutter to Xikar a couple weeks back. Last Monday customer service emailed they couldn't repair and were going to have to replace it. Returned email, 'okay fine'. Now, a week later they say they have received the replacement cutter and will be sending it out 'this week'. Seems strange. I'd cancel, but I already paid 6 years ago.
That is weird. Joe, didn't you just send yours back a little bit ago? How'd that work out?

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #233 on: July 30, 2014, 12:40:21 PM »

That is weird. Joe, didn't you just send yours back a little bit ago? How'd that work out?

I haven't actually sent mine in yet, haha.  I once sent a lighter for repair and they responded that they could not repaid it and the lighter was something they no longer manufactured, so they replaced with a new, comparable (better, IMO) model.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #234 on: July 30, 2014, 12:43:02 PM »

I haven't actually sent mine in yet, haha.  I once sent a lighter for repair and they responded that they could not repaid it and the lighter was something they no longer manufactured, so they replaced with a new, comparable (better, IMO) model.

They never emailed though, the response was included with the new lighter.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #235 on: July 30, 2014, 12:43:02 PM »

Haha, nice.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #236 on: July 30, 2014, 12:45:07 PM »

Haha, nice.

I have the warranty form filled out and the shipping label printed and applied to the envelope. I literally just have to drop it off at FedEx. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #237 on: July 30, 2014, 12:50:58 PM »

Haha, nice.

I have the warranty form filled out and the shipping label printed and applied to the envelope. I literally just have to drop it off at FedEx.
Well, you're like 9/10ths of the way there. That's something.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #238 on: July 30, 2014, 12:52:33 PM »

Haha, nice.

Ha. If the FedEx office was next to the local liquor store, you'd probably already have it back by now... amiright  ;D

I'd say it was poor planning on their part.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #239 on: July 30, 2014, 12:59:25 PM »

Haha, nice.

Ha. If the FedEx office was next to the local liquor store, you'd probably already have it back by now... amiright  ;D

I'd say it was poor planning on their part.

It would certainly make things more convenient.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26