CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: 4/6/2016  (Read 20507 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 4/6/2016
« Reply #150 on: April 06, 2016, 10:28:29 AM »

I went to Disney in August of 2013 it was awesome.
when my wife & I got married, we honeymooned in Disney, along with an au pair, my two kids from my first marraige, and my father in law.  Boy was that fun.  the "au pair" was one of my wife's childhood friends, who years later in a few email exchanges, tried to get me to meet her for dinner, but don't tell Nadine.  not sure if my wife had really shitty friends or was just testing me, I printed out the email chain and gave it to her.  Stephanie is no longer a good friend of my wife.
Probably wasn't a test, then. Though, I would've thought the same thing. Lol
Yeah, it ranked up there with either too good to be true, or
maybe they cooked this up as a test.  No, I figured that out when she said, "That bitch, tends to go after married men!"
It was probably the karaoke CD which did the trick.
LALTS

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #151 on: April 06, 2016, 10:34:04 AM »

when my wife & I got married, we honeymooned in Disney, along with an au pair, my two kids from my first marraige, and my father in law.  Boy was that fun.  the "au pair" was one of my wife's childhood friends, who years later in a few email exchanges, tried to get me to meet her for dinner, but don't tell Nadine.  not sure if my wife had really shitty friends or was just testing me, I printed out the email chain and gave it to her.  Stephanie is no longer a good friend of my wife.
maybe they cooked this up as a test.  No, I figured that out when she said, "That bitch, tends to go after married men!"
I think it was the observing how well i treated my wife, back then, first hand.
live karaoke singing presented other problems, women wouldn't believe I was married, and my wife would let me
go out alone.  I told them i was available for duets, but not allowed to go home with them, and cook them breakfast, after.

Threebean

« Reply #152 on: April 06, 2016, 10:38:43 AM »

live karaoke singing presented other problems, women wouldn't believe I was married, and my wife would let me
go out alone.  I told them i was available for duets, but not allowed to go home with them, and cook them breakfast, after.
Damn, LadiesManFlip, you're giving ol' Dean a run for the money.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #153 on: April 06, 2016, 10:42:29 AM »

off to the golf course. Winter Card expired. Summer Cards available. buy the Summer Card for $50, 1st 18 and cart included, afterwards $15 per round, cart included, after 2pm. $64 per round otherwise.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #154 on: April 06, 2016, 10:45:17 AM »

off to the golf course. Winter Card expired. Summer Cards available. buy the Summer Card for $50, 1st 18 and cart included, afterwards $15 per round, cart included, after 2pm. $64 per round otherwise.
Pays for itself after just one visit. Nice!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #155 on: April 06, 2016, 10:46:07 AM »

Test or no, you sure as hell don't want to come home to find the mistress on the couch with the wife having a sobbing fit of conscience while they plot how to divide up your assets.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #156 on: April 06, 2016, 10:48:03 AM »

In Gainesville, TX now.  Much nicer area in the horse country, some really nice ranches in this area.

Threebean

« Reply #157 on: April 06, 2016, 10:59:23 AM »

In Gainesville, TX now.  Much nicer area in the horse country, some really nice ranches in this area.
How are the wildflowers up that way?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #158 on: April 06, 2016, 11:01:57 AM »

First the pride week knowledge, now this....

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #159 on: April 06, 2016, 11:11:23 AM »

Some nice areas over towards San Saba yesterday  but nothing up this way,

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #160 on: April 06, 2016, 11:15:13 AM »

Damn, LadiesManFlip, you're giving ol' Dean a run for the money.
only when I'm married, when i was single, no such luck, but now that I'm married,
I occasionally have to tell the ladies, "sorry, mam, I'm off the market."

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #161 on: April 06, 2016, 11:17:23 AM »

Test or no, you sure as hell don't want to come home to find the mistress on the couch with the wife having a sobbing fit of conscience while they plot how to divide up your assets.
right, now if Steph had said, no don't cheat with me, I'll convince Nadine it should be a three-way,
might have been a different outcome.   ???

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #162 on: April 06, 2016, 11:18:31 AM »

right, now if Steph had said, no don't cheat with me, I'll convince Nadine it should be a three-way,
might have been a different outcome.   ???
No, that would definitely be a trap.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #163 on: April 06, 2016, 11:20:51 AM »

Or we could be veering into a BD story....

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #164 on: April 06, 2016, 11:23:47 AM »

Or we could be veering into a BD story....
yeah, this was at least 16 - 18 years ago,  I was younger then, less grey hair.
although, I weigh a lot less now.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15