CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: 4/6/2016  (Read 20453 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 4/6/2016
« Reply #165 on: April 06, 2016, 11:32:12 AM »

I went to Disney in August of 2013 it was awesome.
when my wife & I got married, we honeymooned in Disney, along with an au pair, my two kids from my first marraige, and my father in law.  Boy was that fun.  the "au pair" was one of my wife's childhood friends, who years later in a few email exchanges, tried to get me to meet her for dinner, but don't tell Nadine.  not sure if my wife had really shitty friends or was just testing me, I printed out the email chain and gave it to her.  Stephanie is no longer a good friend of my wife.
Probably wasn't a test, then. Though, I would've thought the same thing. Lol
Test or no, you sure as hell don't want to come home to find the mistress on the couch with the wife having a sobbing fit of conscience while they plot how to divide up your assets.
right, now if Steph had said, no don't cheat with me, I'll convince Nadine it should be a three-way,
might have been a different outcome.   ???
No, that would definitely be a trap.
Always a trap...except
....when not a trap, a test...
...always a test or a trap

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #166 on: April 06, 2016, 11:33:12 AM »

In Gainesville, TX now.  Much nicer area in the horse country, some really nice ranches in this area.
How are the wildflowers up that way?
Looking for an excuse for a nice long ride this weekend?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #167 on: April 06, 2016, 11:38:06 AM »

Rodney Dangerfield.Just kidding...  If you are you gotta stop by or meet up.
I'll tell you what Rick. if I make it to NY I'll give you a call and save Buffalo for my return trip to Florida.
Just found out how to quote sheesh. Add attachments too. Boy I feel a bit behind the times.
Better late than never....now the PW floodgates will really open.  Three stars in no time.
LMAO I feel like a
Rick shall henceforth be known as HappyPoop.
Tony can change his stars to turds.
WAY too much work there.
No joke.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #168 on: April 06, 2016, 11:39:49 AM »

Rodney Dangerfield.Just kidding...  If you are you gotta stop by or meet up.
I'll tell you what Rick. if I make it to NY I'll give you a call and save Buffalo for my return trip to Florida.
Just found out how to quote sheesh. Add attachments too. Boy I feel a bit behind the times.
Better late than never....now the PW floodgates will really open.  Three stars in no time.
LMAO I feel like a
Rick shall henceforth be known as HappyPoop.
Tony can change his stars to turds.
WAY too much work there.
I'm sure Tony could have it done by 2027.
GFY, Deano.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #169 on: April 06, 2016, 11:45:23 AM »

when my wife & I got married, we honeymooned in Disney, along with an au pair, my two kids from my first marraige, and my father in law.  Boy was that fun.  the "au pair" was one of my wife's childhood friends, who years later in a few email exchanges, tried to get me to meet her for dinner, but don't tell Nadine.  not sure if my wife had really shitty friends or was just testing me, I printed out the email chain and gave it to her.  Stephanie is no longer a good friend of my wife.
Yeah, it ranked up there with either too good to be true, or
maybe they cooked this up as a test.  No, I figured that out when she said, "That bitch, tends to go after married men!"
It was probably the karaoke CD which did the trick.
LMFAO!

Threebean

« Reply #170 on: April 06, 2016, 11:46:47 AM »

In Gainesville, TX now.  Much nicer area in the horse country, some really nice ranches in this area.
How are the wildflowers up that way?
Looking for an excuse for a nice long ride this weekend?
Got that in the works for tomorrow (work) and Friday (play).

Threebean

« Reply #171 on: April 06, 2016, 11:47:32 AM »

And off to multiple meetings, so adios for now, mofos.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #172 on: April 06, 2016, 11:48:13 AM »

Time for a long, total-waste-of-time meeting. But I repeat myself.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #173 on: April 06, 2016, 11:50:35 AM »

Test or no, you sure as hell don't want to come home to find the mistress on the couch with the wife having a sobbing fit of conscience while they plot how to divide up your assets.
right, now if Steph had said, no don't cheat with me, I'll convince Nadine it should be a three-way,
Always a trap...except
One of my colleagues is going through something similar, as we speak. Unfortunately he doesn't have emails to back up his position (or lack thereof). He thinks the bitch is crazy enough to sabotage his marriage and say he did it, even if he doesn't. Lose/lose.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #174 on: April 06, 2016, 11:55:16 AM »

Always a trap...except
One of my colleagues is going through something similar, as we speak. Unfortunately he doesn't have emails to back up his position (or lack thereof). He thinks the bitch is crazy enough to sabotage his marriage and say he did it, even if he doesn't. Lose/lose.
He better begin to address the situation/lack of situation first.  If any of this dialog starts from another source, he's done.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #175 on: April 06, 2016, 11:55:54 AM »

Always a trap...except
He better begin to address the situation/lack of situation first.  If any of this dialog starts from another source, he's done.
With women, it's NEVER ignore it and it will go away.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #176 on: April 06, 2016, 11:59:00 AM »

Always a trap...except
Oh, sure it is. If you ignore it, it goes away...and she goes away, and most of your assets go away, and most of your paycheck goes away...

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #177 on: April 06, 2016, 12:30:13 PM »

Always a trap...except
Oh, sure it is. If you ignore it, it goes away...and she goes away, and most of your assets go away, and most of your paycheck goes away...
Ding! Ding! Ding!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #178 on: April 06, 2016, 12:34:00 PM »

Its Miller Guinness Time!

Have a good one all.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #179 on: April 06, 2016, 01:15:09 PM »

Or we could be veering into a BD story....
yeah, this was at least 16 - 18 years ago,  I was younger then, less grey hair.
although, I weigh a lot less now.
flip and his girlish figure…
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15