Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

« Reply #165 on: April 06, 2016, 11:32:12 AM »

I went to Disney in August of 2013 it was awesome.
when my wife & I got married, we honeymooned in Disney, along with an au pair, my two kids from my first marraige, and my father in law.  Boy was that fun.  the "au pair" was one of my wife's childhood friends, who years later in a few email exchanges, tried to get me to meet her for dinner, but don't tell Nadine.  not sure if my wife had really shitty friends or was just testing me, I printed out the email chain and gave it to her.  Stephanie is no longer a good friend of my wife.
Probably wasn't a test, then. Though, I would've thought the same thing. Lol
Test or no, you sure as hell don't want to come home to find the mistress on the couch with the wife having a sobbing fit of conscience while they plot how to divide up your assets.
right, now if Steph had said, no don't cheat with me, I'll convince Nadine it should be a three-way,
might have been a different outcome.   ???
No, that would definitely be a trap.
Always a trap...except
....when not a trap, a test...
...always a test or a trap

« Reply #166 on: April 06, 2016, 11:33:12 AM »

In Gainesville, TX now.  Much nicer area in the horse country, some really nice ranches in this area.
How are the wildflowers up that way?
Looking for an excuse for a nice long ride this weekend?

« Reply #167 on: April 06, 2016, 11:38:06 AM »

Rodney Dangerfield.Just kidding...  If you are you gotta stop by or meet up.
I'll tell you what Rick. if I make it to NY I'll give you a call and save Buffalo for my return trip to Florida.
Just found out how to quote sheesh. Add attachments too. Boy I feel a bit behind the times.
Better late than never....now the PW floodgates will really open.  Three stars in no time.
LMAO I feel like a
Rick shall henceforth be known as HappyPoop.
Tony can change his stars to turds.
WAY too much work there.
No joke.

« Reply #168 on: April 06, 2016, 11:39:49 AM »

Rodney Dangerfield.Just kidding...  If you are you gotta stop by or meet up.
I'll tell you what Rick. if I make it to NY I'll give you a call and save Buffalo for my return trip to Florida.
Just found out how to quote sheesh. Add attachments too. Boy I feel a bit behind the times.
Better late than never....now the PW floodgates will really open.  Three stars in no time.
LMAO I feel like a
Rick shall henceforth be known as HappyPoop.
Tony can change his stars to turds.
WAY too much work there.
I'm sure Tony could have it done by 2027.
GFY, Deano.

« Reply #169 on: April 06, 2016, 11:45:23 AM »

I went to Disney in August of 2013 it was awesome.
when my wife & I got married, we honeymooned in Disney, along with an au pair, my two kids from my first marraige, and my father in law.  Boy was that fun.  the "au pair" was one of my wife's childhood friends, who years later in a few email exchanges, tried to get me to meet her for dinner, but don't tell Nadine.  not sure if my wife had really shitty friends or was just testing me, I printed out the email chain and gave it to her.  Stephanie is no longer a good friend of my wife.
Probably wasn't a test, then. Though, I would've thought the same thing. Lol
Yeah, it ranked up there with either too good to be true, or
maybe they cooked this up as a test.  No, I figured that out when she said, "That bitch, tends to go after married men!"
It was probably the karaoke CD which did the trick.
LMFAO!

« Reply #170 on: April 06, 2016, 11:46:47 AM »

In Gainesville, TX now.  Much nicer area in the horse country, some really nice ranches in this area.
How are the wildflowers up that way?
Looking for an excuse for a nice long ride this weekend?
Got that in the works for tomorrow (work) and Friday (play).

« Reply #171 on: April 06, 2016, 11:47:32 AM »

And off to multiple meetings, so adios for now, mofos.

« Reply #172 on: April 06, 2016, 11:48:13 AM »

Time for a long, total-waste-of-time meeting. But I repeat myself.

« Reply #173 on: April 06, 2016, 11:50:35 AM »

[...]
One of my colleagues is going through something similar, as we speak. Unfortunately he doesn't have emails to back up his position (or lack thereof). He thinks the bitch is crazy enough to sabotage his marriage and say he did it, even if he doesn't. Lose/lose.

« Reply #174 on: April 06, 2016, 11:55:16 AM »

[...]
He better begin to address the situation/lack of situation first.  If any of this dialog starts from another source, he's done.

« Reply #175 on: April 06, 2016, 11:55:54 AM »

[...]
With women, it's NEVER ignore it and it will go away.

« Reply #176 on: April 06, 2016, 11:59:00 AM »

[...]
Oh, sure it is. If you ignore it, it goes away...and she goes away, and most of your assets go away, and most of your paycheck goes away...

« Reply #177 on: April 06, 2016, 12:30:13 PM »

[...]
Ding! Ding! Ding!

« Reply #178 on: April 06, 2016, 12:34:00 PM »

Its Miller Guinness Time!

Have a good one all.

« Reply #179 on: April 06, 2016, 01:15:09 PM »

I went to Disney in August of 2013 it was awesome.
when my wife & I got married, we honeymooned in Disney, along with an au pair, my two kids from my first marraige, and my father in law.  Boy was that fun.  the "au pair" was one of my wife's childhood friends, who years later in a few email exchanges, tried to get me to meet her for dinner, but don't tell Nadine.  not sure if my wife had really shitty friends or was just testing me, I printed out the email chain and gave it to her.  Stephanie is no longer a good friend of my wife.
Or we could be veering into a BD story....
yeah, this was at least 16 - 18 years ago,  I was younger then, less grey hair.
although, I weigh a lot less now.
flip and his girlish figure…
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15