« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2016, 08:33:14 AM »

Sounds like a plan Dean.

« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2016, 08:33:32 AM »

Sheesh, 5 terrorist looking types in the hotel breakfast area!  Hope 7 bullets is adequate if needed.
Are you profiling?
Absolutely YES and fuk anybody that does not like it.

« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2016, 08:34:02 AM »

good morning guys. it's golf day. 59° heading into the 80's again. Oliva G torp and coffee going here.
Morning, Dean. Only 5 more days until I'm enjoying some of your state's sunshine and warmth. Hit 'em straight!
Orlando right? you going to have any free time planned?
Orlando, yes, free time, no. Gonna be in the one of the parks every day we're down there, except for the travel days.
We're looking at doing Disney again in November.
Early Movember was when we did it and crowds were minimal.
Yeah, we've done it in November a few times and each of those trips was successful.

« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2016, 08:34:22 AM »

Morning Rick, Dean, Mr. Mayor, and assorted Daves.
Morning Bean

« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2016, 08:35:03 AM »

Sheesh, 5 terrorist looking types in the hotel breakfast area!  Hope 7 bullets is adequate if needed.
shoot first ask questions later. say they threatened you with a bagel.

« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2016, 08:35:16 AM »

Hello Mark. I don't think I can quote on this app feature. It sure is nice through.

« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2016, 08:35:33 AM »

Morning Rick, Dean, Mr. Mayor, and assorted Daves.
good morning Mark.

« Reply #82 on: April 06, 2016, 08:36:06 AM »

good morning guys. it's golf day. 59° heading into the 80's again. Oliva G torp and coffee going here.
Morning, Dean. Only 5 more days until I'm enjoying some of your state's sunshine and warmth. Hit 'em straight!
Orlando right? you going to have any free time planned?
Orlando, yes, free time, no. Gonna be in the one of the parks every day we're down there, except for the travel days.
We're looking at doing Disney again in November.
Early Movember was when we did it and crowds were minimal.
That is the best time of year to make that pilgrimage.

« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2016, 08:36:35 AM »

Good morning, humps.
Morning, Pot.
WAKE AND BAKE! Oh, there was a comma.
Morning Mayor
Mornin' TravellinDaveToo.
Lazy bastiges I travel with want to sleep all day so not heading out till 8:00, I would have hit the road at 6:00 and got this chit knocked out if just me.

« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2016, 08:36:49 AM »

I went to Disney in August of 2013 it was awesome.

« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2016, 08:37:50 AM »

Sheesh, 5 terrorist looking types in the hotel breakfast area!  Hope 7 bullets is adequate if needed.
shoot first ask questions later. say they threatened you with a bagel.
I like your thinking Dean!

« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2016, 08:40:00 AM »

Morning Dean, AbsenteeBean and Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2016, 08:40:44 AM »

good morning guys. it's golf day. 59° heading into the 80's again. Oliva G torp and coffee going here.
Morning, Dean. Only 5 more days until I'm enjoying some of your state's sunshine and warmth. Hit 'em straight!
Orlando right? you going to have any free time planned?
Orlando, yes, free time, no. Gonna be in the one of the parks every day we're down there, except for the travel days.
We're looking at doing Disney again in November.
Early Movember was when we did it and crowds were minimal.
Yeah, we've done it in November a few times and each of those trips was successful.
During "Jersey Week"?

« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2016, 08:43:47 AM »

If I don't get some real coffee soon I may shake myself to death.

« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2016, 08:46:02 AM »

Sheesh, 5 terrorist looking types in the hotel breakfast area!  Hope 7 bullets is adequate if needed.
shoot first ask questions later. say they threatened you with a bagel.
I like your thinking Dean!
Now that's a scary thought.