CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Author Topic: 4/6/2016  (Read 20486 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 4/6/2016
« Reply #135 on: April 06, 2016, 09:51:31 AM »

Ahhhh some hot dark roast Starbucks !
The commies have infiltrated the Texas hinterlands now?  All is lost.
Welcome to the 21st century Bean, they are everywhere.  Got terrorist types here too.
By that do you mean middle eastern  types or Yankees?
Is there a difference?  :). The type with long thick black beards and evil looking eyes.
Oh, you mean ZZ Top?
Obviously u have not seen ZZ Top in a long time

Threebean

« Reply #136 on: April 06, 2016, 09:54:33 AM »

I went to Disney in August of 2013 it was awesome.
Too hot then, for me.
We've done once in October and this will be twice in April. Weather good both times so far, and the forecast for next week is looking pretty good.
Agreed.  Disney has done a good job in promoting "off dates" so there are fewer really light days left, but September, October, November (except Thanksgiving week), first two weeks in Dec., latter half of January and Feb (minus Presidents week), April (except for Easter week) and even early May. are reasonable for temps. and crowds.  Jan/Feb the most iffy for temperatures (at least on the revised Dean scale)
And there's always May 31 - June 6, 2016 for you progressive types.
I love how you knew those dates right off the top of your head...
Hey, some of my best friends are jewish, black, women, gay.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #137 on: April 06, 2016, 10:00:00 AM »

Too hot then, for me.
We've done once in October and this will be twice in April. Weather good both times so far, and the forecast for next week is looking pretty good.
Agreed.  Disney has done a good job in promoting "off dates" so there are fewer really light days left, but September, October, November (except Thanksgiving week), first two weeks in Dec., latter half of January and Feb (minus Presidents week), April (except for Easter week) and even early May. are reasonable for temps. and crowds.  Jan/Feb the most iffy for temperatures (at least on the revised Dean scale)
A gay jewish black woman would be a quadruple threat.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #138 on: April 06, 2016, 10:00:32 AM »

Good morning 3 Dave(s) and a Lizard. La Jugada NunChuck Limited Edition look interesting I wonder who makes them. Prob AJ. Cigar looks similar.
it's the same folks who make the chinese finger trap cigar and the pickle works candela.
good morning boys.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #139 on: April 06, 2016, 10:01:37 AM »

Ahhhh some hot dark roast Starbucks !
The commies have infiltrated the Texas hinterlands now?  All is lost.
Sunday?
Welcome to the 21st century Bean, they are everywhere.  Got terrorist types here too.
By that do you mean middle eastern  types or Yankees?
Is there a difference?  :). The type with long thick black beards and evil looking eyes.
Oh, you mean ZZ Top?
Obviously u have not seen ZZ Top in a long time

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #140 on: April 06, 2016, 10:02:08 AM »

Too hot then, for me.
Or bonus from an HR perspective.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #141 on: April 06, 2016, 10:02:37 AM »

Morning Flip

Threebean

« Reply #142 on: April 06, 2016, 10:03:10 AM »

Too hot then, for me.
Indeed. In any roomful of people her opinion would be the most valid.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #143 on: April 06, 2016, 10:09:24 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #144 on: April 06, 2016, 10:09:31 AM »

when my wife & I got married, we honeymooned in Disney, along with an au pair, my two kids from my first marraige, and my father in law.  Boy was that fun.  the "au pair" was one of my wife's childhood friends, who years later in a few email exchanges, tried to get me to meet her for dinner, but don't tell Nadine.  not sure if my wife had really shitty friends or was just testing me, I printed out the email chain and gave it to her.  Stephanie is no longer a good friend of my wife. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #145 on: April 06, 2016, 10:10:31 AM »

Too hot then, for me.
Indeed. In any roomful of people her opinion would be the most valid.
Loudest, definitely.  ;D

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #146 on: April 06, 2016, 10:12:17 AM »

when my wife & I got married, we honeymooned in Disney, along with an au pair, my two kids from my first marraige, and my father in law.  Boy was that fun.  the "au pair" was one of my wife's childhood friends, who years later in a few email exchanges, tried to get me to meet her for dinner, but don't tell Nadine.  not sure if my wife had really shitty friends or was just testing me, I printed out the email chain and gave it to her.  Stephanie is no longer a good friend of my wife.
Probably wasn't a test, then. Though, I would've thought the same thing. Lol

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #147 on: April 06, 2016, 10:12:41 AM »

Too hot then, for me.
Or bonus from an HR perspective.
No kidding, can check off 4 affirmative action boxes with that hire.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #148 on: April 06, 2016, 10:17:09 AM »

Yeah, it ranked up there with either too good to be true, or
maybe they cooked this up as a test.  No, I figured that out when she said, "That bitch, tends to go after married men!"

Threebean

« Reply #149 on: April 06, 2016, 10:25:34 AM »

Yeah, it ranked up there with either too good to be true, or
maybe they cooked this up as a test.  No, I figured that out when she said, "That bitch, tends to go after married men!"
It was probably the karaoke CD which did the trick.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15